Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002953 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2013
CHRISVICMALL UPDATE! I Don't Understand chrisvicmall services any more, i paid N24,200 into their diamond bank last week friday using my username. same username here on NL. Up till now my chrisvicmall account has not been credited. i email info@chrisvicmall, he claim not to have receive the payment...This morning i have went to the bank branch i paid in, and they told me the payment has been received. Trying to chat up with him via their site..but he log off when am online. This is my first time of using their service and experiencing this. Now i need him to send back my money to me. Am not to order the item i needed again.

I CAN SCAN THE TELLER To you guys to see my claim.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2013
freestuffsonnet: CHRISVICMALL UPDATE! I Don't Understand chrisvicmall services any more, i paid N24,200 into their diamond bank last week friday using my username. same username here on NL. Up till now my chrisvicmall account has not been credited. i email info@chrisvicmall, he claim not to have receive the payment...This morning i have went to the bank branch i paid in, and they told me the payment has been received. Trying to chat up with him via their site..but he log off when am online. This is my first time of using their service and experiencing this. Now i need him to send back my money to me. Am not to order the item i needed again.

I CAN SCAN THE TELLER To you guys to see my claim.
lol, i understand you, u just need to calm down, if uv paid in then surely they will sort it out, the part wher he logs off wen ua online'is funny, CVM deals with alot of customers, who pay in big sums of money, so nobody will eat ur 24k, i chatted wit dem last nyt also, try n check on dem frm 2am, Or u call dem, kpele
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2013
mikelreal: lol, i understand you, u just need to calm down, if uv paid in then surely they will sort it out, the part wher he logs off wen ua online'is funny, CVM deals with alot of customers, who pay in big sums of money, so nobody will eat ur 24k, i chatted wit dem last nyt also, try n check on dem frm 2am, Or u call dem, kpele

Not that the 24k + is much. but it may be much to me at this point. how will you feel wen you paid money to somen1, he said he didnt recieved it? which u have confirmed recieved. i have to let the house know..b/c i got to know his service here on NL. though am chatting with Victor now..and will update u guys. My one naira is very important to me.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Not that the 24k + is much. but it may be much to me at this point. how will you feel wen you paid money to somen1, he said he didnt recieved it? which u have confirmed recieved. i have to let the house know..b/c i got to know his service here on NL. though am chatting with Victor now..and will update u guys. My one naira is very important to me.
goodluck, n let us know hwfa
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
mikelreal: goodluck, n let us know hwfa

I have chat with victor, he has credited my CH Account,
The mistake was from the bank..he said, they didnt
identify the username and stuffs like that.

But i ask for the withdrawal .. becos i wan use it for something
else now. he gave me go ahead. I have used the withdrawal page.

Though victor says this about withdrawing:
If you withdraw and provide your "Diamond Bank account, you will receive it before 5p.m tomorrow. But if you provide other bank account, you will receive it before 5p.m Wednesday/Thursday

I use other banks, Waiting for my withdrawal till then.

There is process so far, But Until i reach where i dey go b4 i will say..I have got there.

Will update then
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
@freestuffsonnet, what's the outcome of ur chat with Victor.
i posted few pages back the my transactions with CVM has always been rosy. my balance on there site dashboard has never showed anything other than 0:00
i pay and they send my goods. even ifeanyi @ their alaba office plays his own part of the game effectively. as i write i have not paid ifeanyi for the cost of sending my last goods to my base. relationship building.
it has gotten to a stage that that Elina calls my wife to ask her what we want to buy so she can send to us using our money with them. Remember zero zero zero has never changed from my balance dashboard on their site. She even send gifts to my kids.
my opinion is the CVM or any other trusted private third parties as I call them remains better than both govt free shipping and big players in shipping like DHL and UPS. Some of us can tell us how many times custom has invited them.
take home lesson; we should strive to improve our relationships with our stakeholders in this biz- from suppliers to courier guys. I am not CVM, but know that they cannot tamper with any kobo of your.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
@oshie. the outcome of my chat with victor i posted up there. The resolving is in process but not complete until i got my withdrawal.

I don't know abt your experience with them. i believed they re good, that's why i paid to them. but now i have been discouraged for importing the particular item i needed, that's why i needed the refund. nothing more. but waiting for the refund though. Thank u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

I have chat with victor, he has credited my CH Account,
The mistake was from the bank..he said, they didnt
identify the username and stuffs like that.

But i ask for the withdrawal .. becos i wan use it for something
else now. he gave me go ahead. I have used the withdrawal page.

Though victor says this about withdrawing:
If you withdraw and provide your "Diamond Bank account, you will receive it before 5p.m tomorrow. But if you provide other bank account, you will receive it before 5p.m Wednesday/Thursday

just leave your money and buy what you earlier intended buy. i learnt about money the hard way and still learning. you present decision runs tantamount to rules of money. your issues has been resolved with CVM. import firt, sell and make money and solve your problem a happy man. Goodluck

I use other banks, Waiting for my withdrawal till then.

There is process so far, But Until i reach where i dey go b4 i will say..I have got there.

Will update then
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
sorry guys, don't mind my last post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by donziko(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
hmmm...Oga Oshie...according to your write up Chrisvicmall are supergood then.I think i'll get an order thru them,its would be my 1st time of using then though.I hope they don't Bleep up cause to me 1st impression matters.Thanks for your write up it was encouraging.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ freestuffsonnet, someone like me would have long left import long ago because i got disillusioned from day one. i never set eyes on the first three items i bought from China when i first stated. the first account i had with aliex got blocked. meanwhile i paid heavily to learn online import. money has rules ( which we popularly call spirit of money).
To me,your idea of withdrawing runs tantamount to rules/spirit of money. first import, sell, solve your problem. dont be discouraged. After my paying to learn import, i sat down my best friend and downloaded him all knowledge i gained in the course of the training. he imported via china free shipping and within 3 weeks a post office guy in front of his street to deliver his package. mine never came till date. just dont be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
@The CVM dashboard does not credit/debit one's account. I noticed this even before using the system and have once told Elena about it. They should create an online banking module to handle that. We should try to be patient when deaing with 3rd parties. CVM should also engage more hands esp On CRM.

@ Bluesaint...We have not left the thread. The activities of the hawks is discouraging.

@Oshie...When is the container arriving.? Am expecting mine On Friday grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
donziko: hmmm...Oga Oshie...according to your write up Chrisvicmall are supergood then.I think i'll get an order thru them,its would be my 1st time of using then though.I hope they don't Bleep up cause to me 1st impression matters.Thanks for your write up it was encouraging.
To me they are.
when freestuffsonnet complained i knew at the back of mind mind there something - in this case information is missing. i never suspected foul play.
infact, they do more than shipping for me. that's just much i can say.

this reminds me, as we are clamoring for tabs, some are hitting it big elsewhere. as it is getting saturated in some places it is becoming gold mine elsewhere.
this season was supposed to be on shipping. i noticed it is more of complain and turning the thread to banking hall customer care thereby subjecting our lecturers to bankers.
On behalf of me, myself and i, beg you gurus to come back and pilot us as did in season 1.
i look forward to seeing guys here going to china to spend their holidays in future. PEACE PROFOUND.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Oshie...When is the container arriving.? Am expecting mine On Friday grin[/color][/quote]

my Shaolin Master, i will give you my first daughter if u become a rich man. I hav begun sounding it to their ears they should bring home a salary earner.
welcome as we, you students await u. There is an ancient adage in the oriental world(tibet, China and co)that says that when the student is ready the master will appear. to you, Chemashie, and others, we are ready. please appear - for thy students await you.
we promise to take our questions to our respective banking halls.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
sorry, they should not bring home a salary earner who smiles when he receives alert d end of the month and whose take home cannot take home
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Oshie,surveycash and chemashie,thanks alot for the heads up,your words are very encouraging
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
pls i wanted to know,when and how do i get a tracking number to show that my goods has been shipped,because i saw that what i ordered for in aliexpress has been shipped and i saw confirm acceptance but there is no tracking number,pls what does this mean
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
LaconicINC: pls i wanted to know,when and how do i get a tracking number to show that my goods has been shipped,because i saw that what i ordered for in aliexpress has been shipped and i saw confirm acceptance but there is no tracking number,pls what does this mean

Every order has a processing time. Tracking is always available mostly @ expiration of that time and becomes functional/live 2-3days after you get it.

Good luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
surveycash:

Every order has a processing time. Tracking is always available mostly @ expiration of that time and becomes functional/live 2-3days after you get it.

Good luck.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tofek4real: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
ojialo:

i knw u re not the originator of dis thread. So even if the thread fulled up, there will be season3 I dont knw what is ur problem i asked a simple question i hv been following the thread rit frm season1 and i dont want to rush into importaion cos i still want to learn. Pls if u knw u will not lecture me well why comment on my prints? Beginers like me re here 2 learn be a good lecturer Mr.
Don't be a lazy bro. D guy is simply telling u d truth. Better still, go read tru season1 as a beginner n u're gonna benefit handsomely. smiley
ojialo:

i knw u re not the originator of dis thread. So even if the thread fulled up, there will be season3 I dont knw what is ur problem i asked a simple question i hv been following the thread rit frm season1 and i dont want to rush into importaion cos i still want to learn. Pls if u knw u will not lecture me well why comment on my prints? Beginers like me re here 2 learn be a good lecturer Mr.
Don't be a lazy bro. D guy is simply telling u d truth. Better still, go read tru season1 as a beginner n u're gonna benefit handsomely.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
@surveycash, sir i see you are the origin of this import. Please i need one or two items ideas i can import here in lagos. i hav tab in mind b4.But needs something else. Am new in this tin. I HAVE JUST EMAIL YOU. HOPE U GOT IT? THANKS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
freestuffsonnet: @surveycash, sir i see you are the origin of this import. Please i need one or two items ideas i can import here in lagos. i hav tab in mind b4.But needs something else. Am new in this tin. I HAVE JUST EMAIL YOU. HOPE U GOT IT? THANKS
rrain

while u await mr Cash to tell u what to import,let us hav it @ d back of our minds that we know our terrains and it's attending peculiarities more than d gurus.
after all what is marketing/biz/making money - finding a hole in terms of human needs and filling/satisfying it profitable. luckily an average well researched and imported products sells @ a fair profit in teemingly populated Naija. Tabs no doubt is good bc of its profit margin vis-a-vis items like BB
@ ojialo: ps we drive no joy from filling our cherished season two trash just bc we can enter season 3 without strees.our national anthem stressed our fathers labour shall not be in vain. how would our gurus feel if we feel to see the thread they started with a view to assisting us laden with garbage?
i am happy we are making our bankers justify their salaries by taking our banking questions and wahalas to them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Anyone dealing with wears, buying wears(men & women)? How is the quality? Pls gurus in the house should respond o, as am plannin getting some wears on aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Manutd19: Anyone dealing with wears, buying wears(men & women)? How is the quality? Pls gurus in the house should respond o, as am plannin getting some wears on rpress.

The quality of wears both male and female on aliexpress depends on your pocket, $30 and above are very very good, but less than $30 are quite ok too sha.
But to get the best quality, use lightinthebox.com the site has very good quality items. Although expensive.

Also search for wears with discounted prices on both aliexpress and lightinthebox, that will save you some bucks.

Don't forget to mind the sizes of Chinese clothing o,
(if you are 42 in length, order 45 or so)
(if medium , order for large)
(if large, order for extra large)

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ogosime: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2013
pls i need someone to recomend a very good tablet for me with an afordable prices please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 2:17am On Mar 12, 2013
C. whyte:

The quality of wears both male and female on aliexpress depends on your pocket, $30 and above are very very good, but less than $30 are quite ok too sha.
But to get the best quality, use lightinthebox.com the site has very good quality items. Although expensive.

Also search for wears with discounted prices on both aliexpress and lightinthebox, that will save you some bucks.

Don't forget to mind the sizes of Chinese clothing o,
(if you are 42 in length, other 45 or so)
(if medium , order for large)
(if large, order for extra large)

thanks mate. Really appreciate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 4:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Goodmorning nairalanders. How can I shop on Amazon and Ebay from Nigeria? Which site is best and trusted for shopping for branded laptops and taplets?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 12, 2013
toluxa1:

Yea, even CVM has had to update their exchange rate to N161 to a dollar.
I bought dollar at Mallam's place today for $1 to N159.
but u cant pay chrisvc in dollars can u?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=MEILYN]buy from ebay through this website and ship to naija no need 4 us address http://www.circuitatlantic.com/[/quoHave you bought things from circuitatlantic and got it into Nigeria before? share the experience
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2013
dickjay: Goodmorning nairalanders. How can I shop on Amazon and Ebay from Nigeria? Which site is best and trusted for shopping for branded laptops and taplets?
circuitatlantic

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.