Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002863 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Peter Aruya: Pls i want guyz in d house to hlp me wit dis problm.am a beginer in dis biz.i made paymnt on aliexpres wit gtbank mastercd n was tld dat i cant buy anytin until i v a mastercd secure code.in d proces of registerin 4d code,i was tld 2 enta my activatn code n i got confusd.Is it d unique code given by d bank wen d card was newly isued?pls i nid a fast ansa.HELP A NOVICE IN D BIZ!!!

go get the token, and with the with can get your activation code and everything other things you may need
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
benardemma: please guys i need a guide,i want to buy phone from ebay.com,how will i do it.please i need an answer

Hello Benardemma. You as a nigerian can only view on ebay. You won't be granted opportunity to buy and ship to Nigeria. I live in Manchester, UK. If you wish, you can forward the link of the ebay item to me on marto_fbi@yahoo.com. I can purchase it for you and give you a shipping cost for a door to door delivery. Alternatively, you can tell me the item, its properties and the condition that you want, I'll source for it in stores and probably get you a better deal. People are generally led to believe that it's only on ebay or internet you can get the best. It's not always true. We Nigerians are restricted to the internet because we don't know what happens in the stores. Cwhyte is my contact in Nigeria. If you can find the ad I posted some hours ago, you will understand more

Cheers bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by benardemma(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please can any one in the house has bought market through this very site ipmart.com.I need your help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Peter Aruya: Pls i want guyz in d house to hlp me wit dis problm.am a beginer in dis biz.i made paymnt on aliexpres wit gtbank mastercd n was tld dat i cant buy anytin until i v a mastercd secure code.in d proces of registerin 4d code,i was tld 2 enta my activatn code n i got confusd.Is it d unique code given by d bank wen d card was newly isued?pls i nid a fast ansa.HELP A NOVICE IN D BIZ!!!

Go to gtbank dot com
Click internet banking login
Enter your login and pin
Login

At the bottom right of the page, click "Get Activation Code"
Follow the instructions. Put on your token and type in the secret code. Your card will be ready for your shoppings if you get these steps rightly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osca123(m): 4:49am On Mar 20, 2013
surveycash:

Go to gtbank dot com
Click internet banking login
Enter your login and pin
Login

At the bottom right of the page, click "Get Activation Code"
Follow the instructions. Put on your token and type in the secret code. Your card will be ready for your shoppings if you get these steps rightly.

are u saying b4 he can use his gtbank mastercard he must also have the token?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2013
fellow importers, ubaafricard ia at it again i dont what they are planing to do with me. i recently cancel a transaction on aliexpress only to discover on my transaction history that my i have a reverse transaction of my money also with the same date of reverse transaction the same amount reversed was debited from me the same day the hour without me knowing or receiving any alert. please what will i do in this situation? because right now am not thinking straight. and also recommend for me any good card for shopping because am done with ubaafricard.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2013
osca123:

Yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tirtimy: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
tirtimy: @ChrisVicmall
Please do You ship to Kaduna State.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by donziko(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
osca123:
for sure guy you must of necessity have a token,activate it within 24hours before you can fully activate your card for online transactions.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by donziko(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=tirtimy][/quote]yeah man they send packages every where as far as you don't live in a hole or bush!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayoakins(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sup guys... abeg i need money... i have 20pcs of brazilian hair colour 4, 1b and 2.........need to get some other stuffs asap, interested persons should pls email me tradezoneng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
EMERITUS85: fellow importers, ubaafricard ia at it again i dont what they are planing to do with me. i recently cancel a transaction on aliexpress only to discover on my transaction history that my i have a reverse transaction of my money also with the same date of reverse transaction the same amount reversed was debited from me the same day the hour without me knowing or receiving any alert. please what will i do in this situation? because right now am not thinking straight. and also recommend for me any good card for shopping because am done with ubaafricard.

the fualt must be from u. if u use any card u will get same issue. this ubaafricard u dey yan sau no good is what many of use dey use for betting. withdraw/funding.

dont condemn service u don't no how to use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bayusman: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
miqos02:
i think they are ok, you can do your checks at impexworldwide.com, their nigerian contact :
Mail Impex Global Res. Ltd.
2 Aimasiko St. GET DIRECTIONS
Off Intl Airport Rd. Oshodi, Lagos.
Customer Service; +234-709-814-1903-7
Email: cs@impexworldwide.com

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bayusman: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
C. whyte:

If you don't mind Uk, you can patronise my friend, Martin jol. Check his post above.

Your friend should do himself a favour by creating a website.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
bayusman:

He hasn't done this before, he just got to the UK few weeks back and i thought he could help people on this thread get things from there and at the same time earn a little from it.

If it boom though he might consider that.
Patronise him, am sure you won't regret it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayoakins(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rubyventures:

Please call Augustine on 08053144694

Yes i do and Brazilian hair too...willing to sell at a very cheap price

email tradezoneng@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
bayusman:

Dude I be student na. u wan kill me ni. No woory I go reach there smiley. But never mind as time goes on you'll hear testimonies grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Unlocked brand new Blackberry z10 for sale. With Shipping cost to Nigeria and service fee, price is £388

Interested people can call +447539509796 (you can add on whatsapp) or +447448886954 or email marto_fbi@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tochi4life: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Does any one have an experience with aascargo,com? is it better than Myus?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Whose gat brand New Curve 4? I need am fast.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Brand new white Toshiba L850D-12p 6GB RAM

Windows 8 64-bit
AMD Dual-Core E2-1800 APU
Toshiba TruBrite® HD TFT High Brightness display with 16 : 9 aspect ratio and LED backlighting
750 GB
White Pearl Finish with Crossline pattern, white keyboard
6,144 (4,096 + 2,048) MB
DDR3 RAM (1,333 MHz)
AMD Dual-Core E2-1800 APU with AMD Radeon™ HD 7340 Graphics
maximum life : up to 5h00min
weight : starting at 2.3 kg
W x D x H : 380.0 x 242.0 x 33.52 mm

All at £338 (all costs covered and new price)

Call 08051386226 (C.whyte) or +447539509796 (you can add on whatsapp) or +447448886954 or email marto_fbi@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Tochi4life: Does any one have an experience with aascargo,com? is it better than Myus?

If what you want to ship is can be gotten from the UK, i think Martin jol is cheaper than both, imaging 20kg for just £75
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hipinnacle: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Martin jol. okay let me try u out ooo. Can u pls. find out the price of a normal HP laptop product plus the shipping and service fee.I need it fast bro. with minimum of 3GB RAM. and including all d normal feature. i dont want a mini laptop. i need d bigger size.

Note: i want to sell it ooo.so i need a good price from u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sunkaeme: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hi friends,
I urgently need Aoson M71G for my customer.
Anyone dat has shld contact me on 08026205545.
Regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sunkaeme: Hi friends,
I urgently need Aoson M71G for my customer.
Anyone dat has shld contact me on 08026205545.
Regards

I have some better brand. I'm in Lagos. Where are you located?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Martin jol: Unlocked brand new Blackberry z10 for sale. With Shipping cost to Nigeria and service fee, price is £388

Interested people can call +447539509796 (you can add on whatsapp) or +447448886954 or email marto_fbi@yahoo.com
Gud, work, bt 1st thing 1st...update ur profile, to d fullest wit pic, .get a facebook page n upload d product pic wit u holdin it, dnt use google images pic...u must prove ur genueinty b4 pple wil take u very serious, dats d blunt truth.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
hipinnacle: @Martin jol. okay let me try u out ooo. Can u pls. find out the price of a normal HP laptop product plus the shipping and service fee.I need it fast bro. with minimum of 3GB RAM. and including all d normal feature. i dont want a mini laptop. i need d bigger size.

Why not be specific on a articular model? I think that will help you both
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Martin jol: Brand new white Toshiba L850D-12p 6GB RAM

Windows 8 64-bit
AMD Dual-Core E2-1800 APU
Toshiba TruBrite® HD TFT High Brightness display with 16 : 9 aspect ratio and LED backlighting
750 GB
White Pearl Finish with Crossline pattern, white keyboard
6,144 (4,096 + 2,048) MB
DDR3 RAM (1,333 MHz)
AMD Dual-Core E2-1800 APU with AMD Radeon™ HD 7340 Graphics
maximum life : up to 5h00min
weight : starting at 2.3 kg
W x D x H : 380.0 x 242.0 x 33.52 mm

All at £338 (all costs covered and new price)

Call 08051386226 (C.whyte) or +447539509796 (you can add on whatsapp) or +447448886954 or email marto_fbi@yahoo.com

How much is that in Naira. I need this system.
Paste sum pics.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
hipinnacle: @Martin jol. okay let me try u out ooo. Can u pls. find out the price of a normal HP laptop product plus the shipping and service fee.I need it fast bro. with minimum of 3GB RAM. and including all d normal feature. i dont want a mini laptop. i need d bigger size.

Yea. Me too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
surveycash:

I have some better brand. I'm in Lagos. Where are you located?

Do U have Visture i9 tab, pls?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
@surveycash, how much can u sell each tablet wit sim slot, 7inch, dual core, gud resolution, 1gb ram, I need 5pcs for a start. My pin 22AC510E.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.