Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006231 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by alakara(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2015
501th page and still counting .......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Hi Fellas. If you need ORIGINAL 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS, talk to me now. At SellingPoint, we sell powerbanks that won't make buyers swear for you. The statement "Nigerians love cheap thing" is false. If you provide original items, Nigerians will pay for them. OUR 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS ARE THE BEST POWERBANKS IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE. BULK ORDERS AVAILABLE TOO. You can reach us via my signature.

At SellingPoint, our slogan remains QualityOnly! Thank you.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prudentkolly(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Pls help me, ebay refund me thru paypal and i can see the transaction on my paypal but is not reflecting in gtbank account. Pls what to do
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Onyibestz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
pls how can i pay tru alibaba cos no option am see or shld i contact d manufacturer be4 i cld transact.?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
Guys, please which of the following US or UK network will work with Nigeria GSM network?
1. Verizon
2. AT & T Wireless
3. T-Mobile
4. MetroPCS
5. US-Cellular
6. Virgin Mobile
7. Wholesale
8. Boost Mobile
Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Go to Google.com

Type is xyz network CDMA or GSM.

Try it for all 8 networks.
The one that uses GSM network will work in Nigeria.
Hope this helps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayseehe(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
gocare:
@ francawilson , pele the pic finally uploaded. The tin talk say yenwen track don end. I have no idea what that means, but hope this helps.
Sure, you can track it but once it is out of China, you can't
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Davidson267(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gurus i hail u pple
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LOUIS6(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
jaydee87:

be guided pls, third party agent is for big importer not u that wnt to import two or three goods, if that's ur niche its best to use postal service cos its cheaper and reliable.....
Alright!...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
LOUIS6:
Alright!...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
I thank God, by Gods grace i received the refund of my money from jumia finally it was pending since 19/12/2014, anyone having refunding issues with jumia can contact me for advice, i got some lessons from my experience
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
HighwayTech:

ThAnks

If phones . Just got my phone delivered by Nonnykings today.

Happy new year family. Just released from ban.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gmacnoms(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

Ebay.com, go with the Bidding/Auction.
wen u buy on ebay, how do u go about it. Payement and shippin to nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

Ebay.com, go with the Bidding/Auction.

whats the method of payment on ebay? Do they ship worldwide?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thierryopj: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2015
olori4b:
hello gurus pls i have been away from importation for about a yr pls i need anthas full adress and vivi watsapp also st patrick contact and address thanks

Vivi +86 135 8042 5813
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Mcslize:

whats the method of payment on ebay? Do they ship worldwide?

You pay only with paypal. Yes some sellers ship worldwide.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cutedaisy128: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
hello
I want to order for some things and send to a 3rd party shipper. (think of using st patrick) should i send the address to the seller or am I to first contact st patrick before buying my goods?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2015
cutedaisy128:
hello
I want to order for some things and send to a 3rd party shipper. (think of using st patrick) should i send the address to the seller or am I to first contact st patrick before buying my goods?
either way is cul provided u inform st Patrick afta giving the address to ur seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cutedaisy128: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
jaydee87:

either way is cul provided u inform st Patrick afta giving the address to ur seller.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richysam(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ferdibaba: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2015
try

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2015
PLS HOUSE.... HOW MUCH HAS GT BANK CHARGED FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS LATELY.... NEED ANSWERS PLS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by roqrules04(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Tompeters:
PLS HOUSE.... HOW MUCH HAS GT BANK CHARGED FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS LATELY.... NEED ANSWERS PLS

I was charged 189 ystrday.. Gtb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2015
bashorundon:
Hi Fellas. If you need ORIGINAL 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS, talk to me now. At SellingPoint, we sell powerbanks that won't make buyers swear for you. The statement "Nigerians love cheap thing" is false. If you provide original items, Nigerians will pay for them. OUR 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS ARE THE BEST POWERBANKS IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE. BULK ORDERS AVAILABLE TOO. You can reach us via my signature.

At SellingPoint, our slogan remains QualityOnly! Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
richysam:
pls has any1 ever tried
www.everbuying.com
www.flipkart.com
www.souq.com and
www.dealmachine.com
?

Yes souq.com is a dubai online shopping store. But you can't buy if you are in dubai. They don't ship outside dubai.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by murphyimport(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello guys,you are all doing great here, I'm new here but want to ship my first order via St Patrick International logistic, can anybody help me with the full address and contact in china. cheeeeeeeeeer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by divinebrand1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do you want to learn the secret of making 100k
with bulk sms?
Do you want know to study abroad for a Degree,
Masters or PHD without paying a dime in school
fees guaranteed?
Do you want to learn How To Buy A Brand NEW
Laptop For As Low As N20,000 Without Leaving
Your House Or Referring Anybody?
Are you keen about online money making?
Do you know that you can start importation of
Laptops, Phones, iPads and so on with less than
N10,000?
Do you want to learn How To Make An Extra
$412 with Fiverr.com ?
Do you want to learn How to biuild a mini
website in 60 seconds?
If you answered YES to most of these questions,
then click on

http://www.realonlinebizng.com/jerry/

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hamedade2000(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Been trying to bid on eBay but I keep getting this msg. I av a verified PayPal acct but I don't knw aw to link it with my eBay acct. Also av only made 1 bid which i didnt win yesterday. Thanks peepz

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richysam(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes souq.com is a dubai online shopping store. But you can't buy if you are in dubai. They don't ship outside dubai.
Pls sir hw can i go about it?, because i rilly need to buy some electronic gadget there.tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
richysam:
Pls sir hw can i go about it?, because i rilly need to buy some electronic gadget there.tanx

Follow the link on my signature below and read the front page of my thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
hamedade2000:
Been trying to bid on eBay but I keep getting this msg. I av a verified PayPal acct but I don't knw aw to link it with my eBay acct. Also av only made 1 bid which i didnt win yesterday. Thanks peepz

Have you verified your paypal account? Then open your eBay account, scroll to account settings and then link your paypal to your eBay account.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by graciousme(f): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
HELLO big bosses in the house. I want to purchase and ship using a third party. But I just read some negative review about Chrisvimalls. Please which shipping company is currently reliable? Thanks for your help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AbuMikey(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
graciousme:
HELLO big bosses in the house. I want to purchase and ship using a third party. But I just read some negative review about Chrisvimalls. Please which shipping company is currently reliable? Thanks for your help.

Why not use DHL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.