Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004386 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifiscomiss: 5:36am On Jul 22, 2017
nkhay:
$2k Payoneer Available @340

PayPal also available!

WhatsApp number below. Danke!

still available??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2017
tugrow:
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature

N58/¥
Can I get a good cheap used Acer laptop and what's your shipping charge

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2017
excellence44:

Can I get a good cheap used Acer laptop and what's your shipping charge
i advice you get a laptop in US
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ucman1(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
330,000 rupee(INR) available to India @ good rate

Instant funding..

Transaction window : less than 30mins

RMB payment to China available @ #58 /RMB

UcMan
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nkhay(f): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
nkhay:

PayPal also available!

WhatsApp number below. Danke!

SOLD
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nkhay(f): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
$165 PayPal available (fnf or Gns)

Sending to US accounts only.

WhatsApp digits below.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cunnilingus(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good day guys chemashie 2sexy Qasminho xzibukz toluxa1 Niiade C. whyte oshie surveycash Reddevils1

pls I want to buy the shirts and trousers from 1688. I need guidance on size differences. Example for the usual American shirt size XL what size do I go for on 1688. And jeans waist etc thanks guys
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Papilo20(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Cunnilingus:
Good day guys chemashie 2sexy Qasminho xzibukz toluxa1 Niiade C. whyte oshie surveycash Reddevils1

pls I want to buy the shirts and trousers from 1688. I need guidance on size differences. Example for the usual American shirt size XL what size do I go for on 1688. And jeans waist etc thanks guys

You will see size they on their website, you choose the one you want

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Cunnilingus:

you can me if you have difficulty in buying from 1688
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2017

Rate from N57/¥
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anthonysimi1(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
-A Brand New Way to Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.S.A & CHINA at Dead Cheap Prices

Who ELSE Wants To Make Between N150,000-N450,000 Monthly From Mini Importation Business Starting With as Low as N10,000? plus also discover over 21 legal ways to add additional source of income to your current income.

Visit here http:///2uD7Y9i

Get in touch with me via blow contact if you are interested in the information.

Whatsapp: https:///
send?phone=2348031905952

Text/Call: +2348031905952

More Information Link: http:///
2uD7Y9i
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2017

N58/¥

I pay for your Ali express purchase @ 365/$

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Akeyo76: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2017
clear your small cargo at the seaport conveniently without form m and for the clearing of other loose and containerise cargo at the seaport and airfreigh also if you need any information concerning any government agencies involve in import documentation and processing of form m for importation please kindly contact us @ HAVILAH PISHON NIG LTD OR CALL 07032516821,08027467114
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by emprordan: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Humble greetings to you all Nairalanders, I am Victor from Ado-Ekiti. I knew about mini importation business about 3 years ago and I have used AliExpress and dhgate, but I have not made any remarkable progress in the business maybe because there was no one to really put me through or I should say that we outside Lagos state don't have enough advantage when it comes to this business.

There are so many bad experience that I had in this business but I dont want to explain them here so as to keep this article short. I want to go to my main point.

I have made up my mind not to give another trier importing from china (Atleast for now), because I know that Nairaland Is full of people in Lagos state who are successfully importing at large scale. So I thought that it would not be a bad idea if I become a retailer and not only me but together with some people that are here with me who ar ready to do business.

So I don't know if anybody here will not mind being our supplier we are ready to buy.

But please read below to know how i plan to make it work

Now this is the plan.

I am a web designer as a matter of fact I built ekitimarket.com where I run classifieds advertising.

So my intention is to build a marketplace website like konga where you can sell your products in bulk, and ofcos it will not be limited to ekiti state but it will be a website where retailers at various state will be able to order for their products at wholesale price though that will be in the future but for now it will be me and some people that are already here with me who are willing to start business and some other people that we will introduce into the business.
And i can assure you that I will put in all my potential to bring in enough retailers.

But the only clause is this.

I know that Nairaland Is mixed with both real people as well as enough scammers. So I will not be risking peoples money by sending money aheard of products.

But trust me the moment I lay my hands on the goods I will send the money immediately.

This is possible Because I don't plan to do pay on delivery for retailers on the Website so if you received an order that means the person has paid to me and I will also contact you to confirm the payment before you send the product.

If you wish to do this business but you dont trust me enough yet, you can start with something very small that you can afford to loose then if i fail you can stop and tell everyone else to stay away from me.

But trust me, I am planning a long time business so am not here to scam or steal.

I do not want to make this post too long but if you are interested please do these two things.

1) Reply to this post and tell me to go ahead with the website.

2) Send your name and Phone Number to emprorvictor@gmail.com or you can just call me directly 09030912467.
This will help me to contact you when the website is ready.

On a final note, If I see just one positive reply I will go ahead and invest my money into building the Website... But I hope to see more than one.

Thanks, waiting for your reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DREGE: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2017
are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Any local waybill service? Want to send something from ebonyi to Lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Topmaike007(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=tugrow post=58711348][/quote]hi bro how do you track your goods and how efficient is aliexpress free shipping.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dannycloud(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
I presently stay in Kaduna now, please is mini importation something I can venture into....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibifemi(f): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys, please i need a reliable person to ship supplements from the US to NIGERIA at affordable cost. advice and suggestions are welcome for those who has experience. thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2017
dannycloud:
I presently stay in Kaduna now, please is mini importation something I can venture into....
yes Study what you can sell in that location
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2017
ibifemi:
Hi guys, please i need a reliable person to ship supplements from the US to NIGERIA at affordable cost. advice and suggestions are welcome for those who has experience. thank you
go to technology market section and glance through, you will see some Nigerian US shipper
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
ibifemi:
And someone wants use your name to scam me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
papiforreal:

And someone wants use your name to scam me
explain more on this,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
$139 USA PayPal available for sale.
Rate is #345/$

Contact on my signature
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bookiemart01:
$139 USA PayPal available for sale.
Rate is #345/$

Contact on my signature
big madam grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Which bank is cheapest to buy online now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by passiondoh01: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
http://qyxaredrva.loan/6746704272581/

Click on the link, register n earn extra cash.....tenk me later
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nkhay(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
EBay checkout available

EBay checkout available

EBay checkout available
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ucman1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Send Instant Payment to your friends/ family /suppliers

To

*South Africa
*China
*Canada
*UK
*Malaysia
*Ghana
*Kenya
*Pakistan
*Spain
*India
*Cambodia
*Japan
*Mexico
*Singapore
*Philippine
*Sweden
*New Zealand
*Uganda
*Russia
*Vietnam
*Australia
*Tanzania
*Zimbabwe

Call/whatsapp: 08099868122
Telegram: ucman

When you think of Instant payment, think UcMan!!! kiss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2017

Need to send money to china, contact me

N57/¥

I pay for your Ali express purchase @ 360/$

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wakes: 3:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Importation Thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adaeze91(f): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
tugrow:

Need to send money to china, contact me

N57/¥

I pay for your Ali express purchase @ 360/$

i sent u some links on whatsapp which u have already sent the total cost to me on whatsapp and i asked how i will make payment but u never answer me since then. Pls sir do something about so that i can start biz after the holiday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.