Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003273 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
chrishenzer? huh, this one na new one o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
toluxa1: chrishenzer? huh, this one na new one o.

tolu, u didnt reply me again concerning the tab!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
It depends on what you are looking for. Type the keyword into the search bar...

Things are cheap there our problem here is the shipping fee that is eating into our pocket.
spikes C:

my chair, i never find anything oooooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
toluxa1: chrishenzer? huh, this one na new one o.
dat is victor's personal mail

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
^^Sorry bro, I didn't see that thread again. Let me find it and reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
toluxa1: ^^Sorry bro, I didn't see that thread again. Let me find it and reply.

Alrite, thanks. U can still help me check out those tabs above
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toninet: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
spikes C:

partner?
Do they pay ABC or would you pay ABC

CA bills you until your item gets to the pickup point so you don't need to pay for anything again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
surveycash:

grin grin These are even expensive. I have seen cheaper ones... cheesy cheesy. A greedy man will soon path with his money
@ Surveycash, I congratulate your relevance in this thread so far. Pls, can you give me a link to a best priced tablet that beats samsung galaxy and ipad for camera, video and internet functions.from like Dual/Quad core, 2G RAM, 16/32/64G HDD, Retina screen,etc Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Blaze124: 2:43am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gmoney009(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Waoh! Nice Thread u guys gat me thinking. Great work.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Blaze124: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2013
steve10:

Is a used laptop
is the spec ok for the price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Blaze124: is the spec ok for the price

Not bad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbengs247: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Blaze124: Do this laptop ok for $90 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/wholesale-price-85usd-pcs-The-cheapest-orighinal-14-inch-used-laptop-in-2012-with/535256613.html#feedback

I strongly Advice you dont get the laptop because of the following reasons
1. its a used laptop
2. BNR is not a popular brand
3.RAM 256, HDD 40......that is too low
4. it would cost approximately 20k to get it(shipping fee inclusive), which is on the high side, u can get a branded laptop like HP or DELL with that configuration for a lesser amount. hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aesola: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2013
felixtare: pls i have fedelity visa card can i use to import also?
sumbody should pls answer meeeeeeeeeeeeee.thanks
Ride on. Fidelity Card is pretty cool and their rate i.e. dollar to naira is cheaper to GTB and UBA, no commission or deduct any percentage. I used it yesterday that makes it the sixth time i will use it to order from Aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 2:41am On Apr 20, 2013
who has any idea about tracking goods here? please can some one explain this

Number:[RB489914536CN] Track and Trace Events
[China] Country/Area Postal Records
2013-04-15 14:20 Collection, Location: 31502900
2013-04-18 08:08 Opening, Location: 31002400
2013-04-18 09:16 Dispatching, Location: 31002400
[Nigeria] Country/Area Postal Records
Wait time:4.279 Seconds

what is: Collection, Location?
Opening, Location?
Dispatching, Location? guys and my humble thread opener ( @surveycash ) i need some explanation please. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2013
i have an issue,i ordered for some jewelries on march 7th, free shipping,i was given a tracking number and i saw that the jewelries left HONG KONG airpost on 2nd april,since then i have been checking,until about last week when i had some issues and i could not go online,i checked my mail yesterday 19th april after the issue of being offline was resolved only for me to see that alibaba sent me a mail that i should confirm if i received the products before 18th april,because i was offline they concluded that my non response meant i had received the products.i immediately went to the tracking site and here is what i saw "The item (RC108443121HK) was tendered for delivery on 12-Apr-2013 without success" i contacted the seller and he said i should contact the post office to check the tracking number and get my parcel asap.please what do i do?is there any hope?pls help me house
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by antontech(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2013
LaconicINC: i have an issue,i ordered for some jewelries on march 7th, free shipping,i was given a tracking number and i saw that the jewelries left HONG KONG airpost on 2nd april,since then i have been checking,until about last week when i had some issues and i could not go online,i checked my mail yesterday 19th april after the issue of being offline was resolved only for me to see that alibaba sent me a mail that i should confirm if i received the products before 18th april,because i was offline they concluded that my non response meant i had received the products.i immediately went to the tracking site and here is what i saw "The item (RC108443121HK) was tendered for delivery on 12-Apr-2013 without success" i contacted the seller and he said i should contact the post office to check the tracking number and get my parcel asap.please what do i do?is there any hope?pls help me house
Check the post office then
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2013
aatoh.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fideco: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Helo Guyz! I want to start importing but will want to start small.
Please, can anyone help me with a store for top selling phone accessories like batteries, cases, covers etc...
Many thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2013
@all,
Ifeanyi , aka Shekers05 i doing a great job of parcel delivery. U guys should encourage him. Kudos @Ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2013
@all,
Ifeanyi , aka Shekers05 i doing a great job of parcel delivery. U guys should encourage him. Kudos @Ifeanyi of CVM.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2013
aesola: Ride on. Fidelity Card is pretty cool and their rate i.e. dollar to naira is cheaper to GTB and UBA, no commission or deduct any percentage. I used it yesterday that makes it the sixth time i will use it to order from Aliexpress.
the fidelity visa card u are using i want to know if it is connect to ur domicilairy account, cos i have a savings acct with them dnt know if i can get d visa card and shop online using my savings account, pls reply thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
It's a naira visa card. Virtually all banks in Nigeria has moved beyond the usual dorm account attachment.
Chibenze:
the fidelity visa card u are using i want to know if it is connect to ur domicilairy account, cos i have a savings acct with them dnt know if i can get d visa card and shop online using my savings account, pls reply thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ chemashie n surveycash, pls i'd b glad if u can drop ur email add here. Really need to contact u asap pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Odionastron: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
pls can someone tell me the cheapest place to buy tablet pc's. Is it alibaba or aliexpress or dhgate? tnx.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
Odionastron: pls can someone tell me the cheapest place to buy tablet pc's. Is it alibaba or aliexpress or dhgate? tnx.
simply compare the prices.that shouldnt be difficult.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
2fishes: @all,
Ifeanyi , aka Shekers05 i doing a great job of parcel delivery. U guys should encourage him. Kudos @Ifeanyi of CVM.
Thanks with u all CVM will continue to serve u better see u guyz @ d top.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by starbasi(m): 2:19am On Apr 21, 2013
Toninet: Just received my first item purchased from Ebay through Circuit Atlantic.( http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-G-Series-G62-G72-12-Cell-10400mAh-Super-Capacity-battery-/110998268328?pt=Laptop_Batteries&hash=item19d80329a8 )
Purchased on the 28th of march and received on 15th of April.
I received it in Enugu through ABC cargo Express.
No complaint except for the delay shipment.
Service ratings: 7/10.

pls how did u pay for ur product on ebay.com cos from the site they only accept PAYPAL form of payments. answer needed pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2013
starbasi:

pls how did u pay for ur product on ebay.com cos from the site they only accept PAYPAL form of payments. answer needed pls
Guy, read through the thread nah..... Pay through www.chrivicmall or www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabriel74: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2013
Just to laugh small, This is what chemashie said in season 1.......No mind this people they are jokers. You think they are really interested in doing business? Many of them have been asking questions since november till China went on holiday. ..To my surprise they still asking question and we are approaching end of season 2, infact they will ask till Jesus come

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.