Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. (614 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / I Need A Good Company To Learn Advanced Web Designing/hosting / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by hightechIT: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hello house I really need a company to help me setup a shared short code service.
My budget is 60k for setup fee. ASAP
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by hightechIT: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2013
Pls somebody should respond.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by nairawall: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
What would the short code do?
Is it for just a two way communication or simply to keep records?

I can help you setup one but I think your budget is pretty small given that most provider's charge a bit close to N90k - N100k for a shared short code and a monthly access fee of about 5k - 15k. This is outside the development of the application that interface with the short code.

A short code without a message processing application does nothing.

Do reply this thread and we can shapen your project and try to bring it within appropriate budget.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by hightechIT: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
nairawall: What would the short code do?
Is it for just a two way communication or simply to keep records?

I can help you setup one but I think your budget is pretty small given that most provider's charge a bit close to N90k - N100k for a shared short code and a monthly access fee of about 5k - 15k. This is outside the development of the application that interface with the short code.

A short code without a message processing application does nothing.

Do reply this thread and we can shapen your project and try to bring it within appropriate budget.

The short is for a subscription service at #50/per week. My budget is outside the monthly access fee. Please do respond.or reply at gicon101 at yahoo dot com
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by nairawall: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ok.

Most short code services bills per successful messages sent to your short code.

There is no way you can run from the access fee.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by hightechIT: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
nairawall: Ok.

Most short code services bills per successful messages sent to your short code.

There is no way you can run from the access fee.

I'm not avoiding the access fee. Please can you give me a breakdown of what it will cost me to set up the service as I have expalined it. Or give me ur private mail..
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by ayo84(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
i can setup one for you at N50, send me an email : dutonialmx(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by nairawall: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2013
Ok. You can contact me using this email wmg2009@gmail.com.

You will need to explain how the system works. What sort of services are they subscribing to and how do they receive the daily or weekly updates. These most be factored in to enable me get a clearer picture of your premium sms services.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by hightechIT: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2013
nairawall: Ok. You can contact me using this email wmg2009@gmail.com.

You will need to explain how the system works. What sort of services are they subscribing to and how do they receive the daily or weekly updates. These most be factored in to enable me get a clearer picture of your premium sms services.

Ok.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. by antontech(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2013
I can help you during ur premium sms.I can help you run a shortcode awareness campaign.We hv over 80million GSM numbers.send email to antontechnologies@gmail.com. Or call 08182549278

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways In Which Web Site Owner Make Their Money / Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. / Get An Original Article Written Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.