Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? (8882 Views)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) / Pedestrians Splashed By Cars complain To Police !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
I've been splashed plenty times but I actually broke down and cried on one particular occasion.

I was all dressed up in my white skirt and shirt, when one car just splashed dirty water on me, he didn't even do as if he saw me, omo the thing pain me wella, I just stood there crying looking at myself cos where I was going was really important, as I look na him I see the guy and he started begging me as if he killed someone, the more he begged the more I cried,in my mind I was just saying "shey na cos I never buy motor, God why allow such befall me" cheesy

That encounter led to a friendship that turned into a relationship.

E no dey funny at all when e happen.

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
yuzedo:
I will just use mopol and kill yo poor arzz! angry
Water is splashed by only rich people on poor people.
So therefore:
1. You can't try it cos u poor niqqa undecided
2. My mom can't be splashed cos she rich cool

Or can you afford to buy just 1sqm of land in Banana Island, Ikoyi?? Infact just gimme yo address. I need to taught you a few mopol lessons! angry
No abuse pls. I want to tell you that this kind of thing is not normal and not a good behaviour. Pls kindly stop this kind thing cos no one knows tomorrow. What do you expect from a poor person you splash a water on the body with even saying sorry? To steal? I tell you 1 day the person may become an arm robber and probably rob you #Godiswatching
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by bolseas(f): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
i have been splashed before. i looked down at my cloth and saw the muddy water and just shrugged, i am on my way home anyway, but by the time i looked up, i saw a guy coming towards me and smiling....lol...i was looking behind to see if it was someone else he was smiling at but discovered it was me. when he got close (he parked a little afar from where the incident happened), he apologised...the expression on my face was "what for?"i guess he understood and said he splashed water on me that it was not intentional that he did not see the poodle of water in front of him. funny enough, i did not look up to know the type or colour of the car, i was only interested in my cloth...i said it is okay make he no worry...so he left....in my mind i was like...this guy na gentleman...abi he think say i go curse him?...that is my experience...happended many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by zayhal(f): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
I've been at both the giving and receiving ends. Not interesting
at all. Especially when you splash on pedestrians. The look they'll give you and the curses can spoil the whole day.

When walking by the road on a rainy day, I try to stay as far away from the road as possible and when I see an oncoming vehicle, I dash to a safe place. But then it's not everytime you get to avoid been splashed.

Motorists can avoid splashing on pedestrians if they drive very slowly and carefully in the rain.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Horlawoomey(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
I got splashed on my way to school to write an exam. I was unable to go back home but the driver of the van got some dirty slaps from my friends and I, thanks for the hold up.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Horlawoomey(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
I got splashed on my way to school to write an exam. I was unable to go back home but the driver of the van got some dirty slaps from my friends and I, thanks to the hold up.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Hotdiamond(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
When you are being splashed just simply ask the driver to give you soap and sponge to make the bathing complete. Shikina.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by ritux: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
yuzedo:

LMAo!!!! grin This post is on Front Page, so who did he pay?? cheesy cheesy

@Op: well I wouldn't know how it feels cos I'm the one that does all the splashing when I drive out of my Banana Island Mansion. and guess what? It feels GOOD to splash water on all those poor people arzzes! tongue tongue cool

I gave the moderator £60. Cool £90 f☺r me just like that.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by yuzedo: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Naijalane:
No abuse pls. I want to tell you that this kind of thing is not normal and not a good behaviour. Pls kindly stop this kind thing cos no one knows tomorrow. What do you expect from a poor person you splash a water on the body with even saying sorry? To steal? I tell you 1 day the person may become an arm robber and probably rob you #Godiswatching
Ok... i repent.cry
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
yuzedo:
Ok... i repent.cry
you're welcomed
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by yuzedo: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
freecocoa: I've been splashed plenty times but I actually broke down and cried on one particular occasion.

I was all dressed up in my white skirt and shirt, when one car just splashed dirty water on me, he didn't even do as if he saw me, omo the thing pain me wella, I just stood there crying looking at myself cos where I was going was really important, as I look na him I see the guy and he started begging me as if he killed someone, the more he begged the more I cried,in my mind I was just saying "shey na cos I never buy motor, God why allow such befall me" cheesy

That encounter led to a friendship that turned into a relationship.

E no dey funny at all when e happen.

Chineke?! shocked Freecocoa, chelu, so you mean you gave a man free "coco" just because he splashed water on yo arzzzzz? shocked shocked

WHERE ARE MY CAR KEYS GADDEMIT!!!!!!!!!! undecided tongue Free punny just cos e dirty your china skirt and aba top?? [s]i go even dey carry one 50litre jerrycan of water for my car wey i go pour for road, reverse, splash am on top any fine babe wey i see![/s] grin grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by freezzz: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
aye @ yuzedo, I reckon that! splash water and get free babe, sounds like a good plan on valentine's day cool

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by jhydebaba(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
I just use it as a point of contact that God should get me my car so I can reciprocate the gesture.

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
jhydebaba: I just use it as a point of contact that God should get me my car so I can reciprocate the gesture.
claim it in Jesus Name
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Konnektions146(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
I remember someday when I ws in my ss1, on my way to school , a car splashed concentrated red mud(nsukka soil) water on my magnificent white on white school uniform.
what pained me most is the strength my mum invested in washing and ironing that cloth.
I went back , changed and headed back to school.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by cigaricon(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mine is quite funny

It was on a sunday like dat after church, wanted to go for parose. I stoped this yeye okada man and tol him my destination, we bargained and I entered the bike. Some stewpid fulanis had passed that area with their cattle so some of the cattle had dropped waste. We had gotten to a few meters when I just felt some thick substance on my back, I used my hand to touch it in order to know what it is and behold, it was fresh thick cow sh!t shocked Jeez, the okada man had rode on it and the back tyre did justice to my beautiful navy blue prada shirt. I just use that same hand to beat the okada on his back "oga stop! Stop!!, u blind ne?" He stopped and on seeing what he had done, appologised. I just left in anger. My cousine laf me die dat day
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by kpolli(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yes plenty times times by jeeps (I must buy my jeep too) awon oloshis
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
Well in my own case,my dad had to pay for the damages because I quickly picked a stone in my anger and aimed it straight at the back glass of the arzeholes car.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Konnektions146(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
lynpetra: Well in my own case,my dad had to pay for the damages because I quickly picked a stone in my anger and aimed it straight at the back glass of the arzeholes car.

hmm,
babe u hash ooo .
God help your man if u never change.

anger can make u do some crazy thing. please watch it
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Ivyluvie: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
yuzedo:

LMAo!!!! grin This post is on Front Page, so who did he pay?? cheesy cheesy

@Op: well I wouldn't know how it feels cos I'm the one that does all the splashing when I drive out of my Banana Island Mansion. and guess what? It feels GOOD to splash water on all those poor people arzzes! tongue tongue cool
so pathetic of u,eeyah,i pity u o.u knw y?cos u dnt knw d num of curses u ve receivd in ur life.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by kalufelix(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
SlyIg: Go buy your car na ...
off to the nearest car dealer...
Wey ma cheque#
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
lynpetra: Well in my own case,my dad had to pay for the damages because I quickly picked a stone in my anger and aimed it straight at the back glass of the arzeholes car.
as u mumu reach.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yes I have. By a motherfuking as*hole riding a mercedes benz. Stu*id bi**h ddnt even take a second look at my poor trekking ass. Just zoomed off and left me staring at the rear of her fuc'ing benz.
Damn it hurts. Oh, it hurts to be poor. cry
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by oweniwe(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
yuzedo:
I will just use mopol and kill yo poor arzz! angry
Water is splashed by only rich people on poor people.
So therefore:
1. You can't try it cos u poor niqqa undecided
2. My mom can't be splashed cos she rich cool

Or can you afford to buy just 1sqm of land in Banana Island, Ikoyi?? Infact just gimme yo address. I need to taught you a few mopol lessons! angry
no condition is permanent. The rich today may become poor tomorrow and the poor today may be rich tomorrow.

It is the same people you meet on your way to the top that you will meet when you're going down.

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by hardbody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
I was driving and had just made a u-turn at Road safety when a car driving from teh same direction i was coming from (but now very opposite me on the other side of the road) splashed through the poodle and i got some of teh raised splash sitting on my own driving seat. I was not wound up because it had just stopped raining and the weather was cold. Interestingly i had an interview that day, needless to say, the interview did not go well. Whether it had to do with my mood, i cannot now explain. This is because, the dirt did not show as i had worn my suit to cover the shirt. (The suit was as usual hanging behind me in front of the back seat and that window was wound up.

As a person, i take care to slow down when i approach pedestrians and notice there is a poodle around them. I know i walked before i started driving and everyone who is hard working will someday buy and own their cars.

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
cigar icon: Mine is quite funny

It was on a sunday like dat after church, wanted to go for parose. I stoped this yeye okada man and tol him my destination, we bargained and I entered the bike. Some stewpid fulanis had passed that area with their cattle so some of the cattle had dropped waste. We had gotten to a few meters when I just felt some thick substance on my back, I used my hand to touch it in order to know what it is and behold, it was fresh thick cow sh!t shocked Jeez, the okada man had rode on it and the back tyre did justice to my beautiful navy blue prada shirt. I just use that same hand to beat the okada on his back "oga stop! Stop!!, u blind ne?" He stopped and on seeing what he had done, appologised. I just left in anger. My cousine laf me die dat day
Id*ot! What is so funny about this story?
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Desloaaa(f): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Naijalane: you're welcomed
LMFAO
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
It has happened to me before. It was not even during rainy season. On that day, I was relatively well dressed because i was going for an official assignment. One old mecedes benz trying to avoid a pothole splashed a very thick sticky and dirty water on me and the man did not even do as if he did any wrong and the worst of all was that he is my neighbour. That day, i have to go home, take my bath again and soaked the clothes with ariel gold, klin, zip, jik, name them for 3days. But, i promised myself to do to the man what he did to me when ever i see him treking, standing, sitting or eating close to any stagnant water rainy or not
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by cigaricon(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
meenagiggs:
Id*ot! What is so funny about this story?

And u feel the best way to tell me is by calling me id*iot? sad
Well my cousin laughed when I told him and guess that confirmed it was funny angry
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by bbulldog(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
That tin dey sweet!!!! If I catch any nairalander for road, I go make sure say I wet am!!!!!
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
bbulldog: That tin dey sweet!!!! If I catch any nairalander for road, I go make sure say I wet am!!!!!
sorry for yourself. Your "bull dog" name says it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident / The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.