Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? (8978 Views)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) / Pedestrians Splashed By Cars complain To Police !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Ninilowo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
slimyem: More than once...
Especially on days when i'm dressed all up and feeling all glam.undecided
Each splash is a reminder of how harder i need to work to get my own car.smileywink
SIMPLE
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by imperiouxx(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yea, Mushin road by crazy danfo boyz while discussing with someone some distance from this water pool (mushin boyz no go send you, dem go run into water, wet any house in front of the water sef) and I've mistakenly done it to people during raining on Lawanson road (small street lagoon) grin
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by dabrake(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
I just smh and move on. Reason being that I've got mine at home so it doesn't look as if 'because you don manage get car?'
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Caracta(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
yuzedo:
I will just use mopol and kill yo poor arzz! angry
Water is splashed by only rich people on poor people.
So therefore:
1. You can't try it cos u poor niqqa undecided
2. My mom can't be splashed cos she rich cool

Or can you afford to buy just 1sqm of land in Banana Island, Ikoyi?? Infact just gimme yo address. I need to taught you a few mopol lessons! angry
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

*faints*
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by tnktosin(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yes cry angry
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by timilehing(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2013
yuzedo:

LMAo!!!! grin This post is on Front Page, so who did he pay?? cheesy cheesy

@Op: well I wouldn't know how it feels cos I'm the one that does all the splashing when I drive out of my Banana Island Mansion. and guess what? It feels GOOD to splash water on all those poor people arzzes! tongue tongue cool
Really??
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by DeHero1: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2013
ritux: Bring £150 i will take it to front page for you.

So she paid.... Cool biz shocked
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by kemmyangel(f): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2013
wao, ich time anyone splashes water on my body, the only thing i use to tel them is thank you 4 reminding God of mine, i wl buy mine soon. last wk i was in keke napep goin out, nd a man splashed water on a lady sitin clse to me nd she rained curses on the man, i culdnt bear it, i hav 2 alite b4 my bus.stop, it was heavy one dear, if i own a car of my own, i wil need 2 be careful on raods in oda not 2 offend piple, u dnt kn who is who. o
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by simdam500(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yea. Cant count! D last time was wen i'm puttin on a white t-shirt. I was soo annoyed but yet...
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Daughterzion(f): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2014
yuzedo:
I will just use mopol and kill yo poor arzz! angry
Water is splashed by only rich people on poor people.
So therefore:
1. You can't try it cos u poor niqqa undecided
2. My mom can't be splashed cos she rich cool

Or can you afford to buy just 1sqm of land in Banana Island, Ikoyi?? Infact just gimme yo address. I need to taught you a few mopol lessons! angry
after pride comes a fall. Remember dat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick / Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth 925million Pounds Sterling-see Assets / Pics Rihanna Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As. Her Nipple $lip$ Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.