Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest (1061 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest by pappycus: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2008
Please my people
BY NOW WE OUGHT TO HAVE KNOWN THAT IBPLC CALL PEOPLE IN BATCHES FRO TRAINING, THE TRAINING SCHOOL CANNOT CONTAIN EVERYONE, SO U JUST NEED TO BE PATIENT, WHAT I HEAR FIRST HAND INFORMATION IS THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS DONE MEDICALS WILL BE TRAINED BUT IT A MATTER OF TIME NOT TENSION,
MANY LAGOS HOPEFULS WERE NOT CANTACTED TO START TRAINIG SCHOOL ON MONDAY WITH THEIR COLLEAGUES THAT DOES NOT MEAN "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" ITS JUST THE WAY THEY DO IN THEIR OWN HR SYSTEMS BATCH BY BATCH, SO Y'ALL JUST CHILL, AND THINK OF OTHER THINGS TO DO ASIDE SINGING HYMS, HAHAHAHAAHAH
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest by richydammy: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
pappycus , u wrote ur test in lagos so donot give us fake information. let me give you little logic here, we wrote our test in Abuja on 17th Nov 2007, the result came out on 4th Jan. o8, we were called 4 interview in batching which cover between 29 Jan. to 8th Fed.,that was about 3 weeks after the result was released. After the interview we were called for medical for almost another 3 weeks, so this week will make it another 3 weeks after medical test. by the way u are from Lagos zone do not intemidate us. The hyms is not for u but for God Almighty who can let it come to pass not the information u pasted here. Abuja, intercontinental this is our week of celebration. just believe with me
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest by asaajuomo1(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2008
@Pappycus
Thanks for the info but stop throwing passes/making jest of fellow nairalander suggestions.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest by pappycus: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2008
@richdammy
why are u angry with me now, everything i said was in good fate, U HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SMILE DURING A STORM AND THATS THE SPIRIT OF SUCCESS, I WASNT INTIDATING ANYONE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@assaju omo
, BROS NAO WAOO, anyway I WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED U,
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest by asaajuomo1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Pappycus

pappycus:

@assaju omo
, BROS NAO WAOO, anyway I WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED You,

What do you mean?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls Hear This And Rest by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2008
when you aggregate info it serves a better purpose then when you spread it all over the place and one has to run around putting the pieces together to get an understanding. what I'm saying is that we intercontinental hopefuls would be better off limiting our discussion on our march to join the happy bank to only one thread, this one: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?. so far it has already reached 3 pages. lets learn from the Nlng Which Way Nlng? and Shell Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation guys whose threads have spawn 108 and 19 pages respectively. na wetin you dey find i dey find. let's have unity people!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Web Site Copywriter Lagos Nigeria / Nnpc Calling / Amoco Company Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.