Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic (2728 Views)

When The Light Comes Up In The Club, And It's Your Brother (picture) / WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic by whiteroses(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Imagine this was you: You go to your local club every friday and you've turned a drunk girl on and start playing with her in the corner with your fingers, bumping and grinding each other with 50% chance you will take her home that night. Suddenly you see the club paparazzi and you decided to pose then danced the night away. On monday, you got tagged and holly molly!! The drunk girl was mensurating and the club camera digitally published all their images. WHAT WILL YOU DO cheesy

Re: Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic by salam001(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
I would wake up from the bad dream

3 Likes

Re: Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic by bunmioguns(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
salam001: I would wake up from the bad dream

+100000 people likes this
Re: Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic by slumbee(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
the Bleep...
Re: Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic by Osama10(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
wtf. shocked
Re: Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic by heed101(m): 3:27am On Feb 06, 2013
That's her lipstick, I guess not blood.
Re: Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic by Princelyod(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mensuration from the mouth?...cos that's where I see blowwwwwd!

(1) (Reply)

She Has Jedi Jedi And She Still Want To Turn Up / See Hilarious Response From A Man Who Was Tagged Homeless By A News Site (pics) / My Hilarious Chat With A Guy Who Wants To Sell His Kidney.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.