Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty (2405 Views)

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty by Yeoal: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/is-this-wizkids-girl-friend.html

The singer posted the first tweet yesterday. A few minutes ago, he posted the tweet "my fine lady" then followed it with love a few minutes later.

If she is really his boo, Wizkid get correct eye. She is fiinee!!!:-)

Re: Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty by saaedlee: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Any good lover deserves the best gift, thumbs up boy
Re: Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
She is looking lovely with minimal or no make up, whichever is the case.
Re: Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty by MissyB3(f): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2013

(1)

Actress Halima Abubakar - Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me Should Wait Till Am 34 / I Will Not Get Married Until Don Jazzy Does.. / Picture Of Baba Fela Lighting Up A Biiig Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.