Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

[VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch (23858 Views)

Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track / Humblesmith & Davido In Osinachi Remix Video Shoot / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by naijaspice: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
DOWNLOAD Video here: http://www.naijaspice.net/2014/10/video-wizkid-reveals-he-would.html

Wizkid talks about the twitter fight with Davido ,and a possible collaboration with Davido in the future in an interview on capital XTRA
Watch and tell us what you think ..
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
noted.. *modified* i knew dis topic would make fp.. FTC

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by justi4jesu(f): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice.........................i would love that cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by pekeyim: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
[sup][/sup]Parked Well,
But how does this affect the price of Garri in the Market?

Or how can this help create 3 million jobs annually in Nigeria?

Just Thinking out load.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by QMark: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
As if the sound will come out different

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Starboy cool
HKN(OBO) cool Let's see what this duo have for us cheesy
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by ddooskie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
okay.

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by ggrin(f): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Soundecided
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Austindark(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
yeah ..

dat was coming. he needs davido now more than ever.
even wizkid go dey bang tchelete for him Porsche
David all d way !!!!!!!!

*** listening to tchelete with my passenger*****

18 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Lero15(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Those guys are not really sworn enemies.
It's publicity stunt.
Immature, overpaid over-sexed dudes.
grin
Ko kan aye mehn

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by austinbrown: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
How this rubish want take give me work na

3 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who freaking cares? They should join the APC and become progressives!

-CramJones

28 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by iheanyi40(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
D duo will make a really great song
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by skyeboy98(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice one and a good dream
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by IbrahimEazi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hw does dis affect d price of garri in d market?
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
I think it's high time they both buried their egos and move on in life. More successes are still on their ways.
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by nedubest(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
ℓ̊ jes downloaded d video...he didn't directly say he will do A̶̲̥̅̊ song with davido...he jes weaved d question with err'tin is possible
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by kingDRIS(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
hello
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Canme4u(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Actually, thats none of my business but the below is...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Jakeattah(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gud to hear, their beef was childish
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by tigonana: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
We go dey expect!!!
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by onihaxy: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
I just say make I follow una book space. Nothing to comment.

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Chidexter(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
oh we don here, today wizkid do this, tommorrow wizkid do that.

*goes back to servicing the keke napep*

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by iheanyi40(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
cramjones:
Who freaking cares? They should join the APC and become progressives!

-CramJones
smh ure stewpid

3 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by favoured247(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
i wonder what kind of song they will sing undecided
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by feyif(f): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
I Don't Care Cos Future In Nigeria Means 10-20 Years Anyway, That Moment...

3 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by louis07(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Better for them
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by sirjohnson(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by SeverusSnape(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
ehen?... What if they collabo?... How does it improve the music industry?
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by hungryboy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Abeg anybody were see guy were wear red shirt hold samsung galaxy s4, white colour abeg tell me, my own don loss
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wizkid is lucky davido is too short to use his rabbit teeth to play gobe

3 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Leo1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Really a KID.....the wiz should be removed, because there is nothing intellegent about is attitude. Love his songs though, but behaves like TRASH.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" / Jimmy Odukoya & Kemi Banjoko’s Wedding (Pictures) / Between Adeniyi Johnson And An Instagram Beggar (Hilarious Conversation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.