Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Do You Feel When A Man Cries - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When A Man Cries (7551 Views)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by moneyhungry(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2013
when a man cries... HE is FALLing MY RIGHT HAND.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
I usually feel really bad when I see a man crying because they usually cry only when something really bad happens to them. I would normally try to be sweet and make them realize that they don't have to be so sad. But I hate seeing people crying, it makes me wanna cry too.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
essy daniels: I'll b sorry 4 him
would you feel different if it was a woman?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by vm26: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
eyenCalabar: A man cry? C'mon. Real men don't cry. I can't imagine myself crying. You wanna ask eventhough I lost a loved one? Yes. I won't 'cos my tears won't bring the person back to life. I may feel touched to the marrow, but to cry? No sir! However, anytime I see a man crying, I'll just say to myself that this one is not a man, rather a boy.
stop bottling up yo emotions and playing macho.let it out.both men and women have feelings.u end up exerting your emotions elsewher and its usually to the wrong directions
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2013
~vicky~:
I usually feel really bad when I see a man crying because they usually cry only when something really bad happens to them. I would normally try to be sweet and make them realize that they don't have to be so sad. But I hate seeing people crying, it makes me wanna cry too.
nice baby she looks like my niece but much younger.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2013
~vicky~:
nice baby she looks like my niece when she was younger
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by manny4life(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2013
Men crying doesn't make them less a man, I did the same about a month and half ago

When my mom traveled back home, she had three accidents in less than 10days. The final accident on her way to the east was so fatal that her car was squashed badly, no one ever believed someone will make it out alive, yet her and her driver came out unscratched.

My mom was in serious pains and hospitalized for about one week, after several test and scans, they confirmed her that she was good internally. When she called me about the first two accidents, I did not cry but we prayed over the phone, but when I received the third call that my mom passed out and was at the hospital, and after I spoke to her three days later, what do you think I did?

The thought of losing my ONLY mother, my lovely mother who has cared for me so much, the thought of the serious pains she's going through, and so many thoughts going through my mind. I couldn't bear it, YES, I shed my tears. I went on my kneels, and cried to GOD for his mercies upon my mother life.

In all, men do cry but it has to be something really emotional to get to them.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by moneyhungry(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2013
i can CRY when a man cries for his GIRLFRIEND.
i will cry for such man because his brain is damaged beyond repair.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by hardbody: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
hbabe: It depends on why he is crying. If he is crying because he doesn't have money to meet up his financial responsibilities, I don't feel pity instead I feel like dragging him off his feet and taking him to a construction site to carry cement.
Men have learnt how to cry for silly reasons so one has to be very careful, look beyond the tears; look at the real reason.

Wickedly constructed. A la hbabe herself. Happy resurrection.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
manny4life: Men crying doesn't make them less a man, I did the same about a month and half ago

When my mom traveled back home, she had three accidents in less than 10days. The final accident on her way to the east was so fatal that her car was squashed badly, no one ever believed someone will make it out alive, yet her and her driver came out unscratched.

My mom was in serious pains and hospitalized for about one week, after several test and scans, they confirmed her that she was good internally. When she called me about the first two accidents, I did not cry but we prayed over the phone, but when I received the third call that my mom passed out and was at the hospital, and after I spoke to her three days later, what do you think I did?

The thought of losing my ONLY mother, my lovely mother who has cared for me so much, the thought of the serious pains she's going through, and so many thoughts going through my mind. I couldn't bear it, YES, I shed my tears. I went on my kneels, and cried to GOD for his mercies upon my mother life.

stop , you want me to cry or what?
Anyway hope she is doing good.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by moneyhungry(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
manny4life: Men crying doesn't make them less a man, I did the same about a month and half ago

my girlfriend's mom suffered d same thing but i didn't cry.... i smiled with emotion.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by eyenCalabar(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
If you say am wrong with my comment, well, no problem. But don't forget that tears can sink you down; tears can break your walls; tears can cause you to be arrested by the devil; tears bring discouragement etc. In fact, tears means defeat. I still repeat, real men don't cry.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by hbabe(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
hardbody:

Wickedly constructed. A la hbabe herself. Happy resurrection.
lol@resurrection. I just got free time on my hands today so I decided to play with the big people.
How are things with you? And when did you cry last? tongue
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by hbabe(f): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Brand_new: ^^^^Holy christ, where have you been? smiley
Busy with work and learning how to be a good housewife.

@Debrief08
Some men cry when they are faced with financial challenges even if na money to buy salt for house.

@all
There is nothing wrong with a man cry after all they are as human as women who cry at the drop of hat. So cry all you can but I believe in doing something about your situation than sitting, crying and waiting/hoping to be pitied.
The worst are the men who cry after cheating and immediately the tears dry they will be on the look out for new cheating partners!
The wise women are looking beyond the tears.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by ignis: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
I have never seen a man cry except in the movies.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by vinuyon: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
HMNNN...When a man cries, then you know say "water don pass Garri"
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Never seen a man cries till I see a man dies.....wyclef jean
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by ZeusI: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ashamed!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by victorian(f): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
It breaks my heart... I will feel so sad ... Cause a man is not meant to cry... Av not seen my dad or any male in my family cry once... Maybe they will do it within closed doors? I don't know.. I can't even imagine it sef angry.... And I don't wish to see it.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by fluttershy23: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
is whn sumtin bsd happens to u men do cry bt is not all of them. is so bad to 2 c a guy crying is heart touching wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by fluttershy23: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
is whn sumtin bad happens to u men do cry bt is not all of them. is so bad to 2 c a guy crying is heart touching wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by pyyxxaro: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I will never cry. cool

YOU BE MAN MADE GOD ABI grin ZOMBIE grin tongue grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
When in annoyance, shout aloud.
When faced with sorrow and tears inducing situations, cry well.
When tickled, laugh loud

These are natural ways of venting out the energies, without doing this cumulatively, the result is but not limited to High BP, bipolarity, but Stroke.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Psaalmuel(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
chidyke77: i just feel like boxing u direct on ur nose nw wt this ur reply.
na im face b diz (~_~)
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
i cried when i lost my mom who only sick for two days. Very painful
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by ochukoccna: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
It's 1994 and we up against the same sh*t
I never understood why
I could never see a man cry
Until I see a man die -Scarface
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by AutoMahnn: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
John 11:35: Jesus Wept.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by obi123: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
it breaks my heart
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by rosamaris: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Crying has to do with you losing sumtin or sumone precious to you. So its no big deal for a man to cry because he has lost sumtin or sumone dear to his heart. it does not make you less a man. David along with his men in the Bible cried until there was no more strenght in him to cry when their city was attacked by the amalekites. Crying shows humility; it shows your inadequacy as a mortal man and your need for God to help you.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by dasparrow: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
@Post

I have no respect for men who cry like babies. What then do you expect the women folks to do?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by TenKobo1: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
I've seen my President cry in public on two different occasions, i still don't think it's unmanly, i only believe it's unpresidential.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by crusufixo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
It was when my dad cried after we found the baby of the house ( she was missing for three weeks ), that i knew men could cry too. He cried so much that his whole body was shaking. For a man to cry, know that it must have hurt him so much. And to think that before the incident, i saw him as a very tough man, which he displayed. But then for me, the least i can do is shed tears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... / Why Do Women Get Blamed For Abusive Men In Their Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.