Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

How Do You Feel When A Man Cries - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When A Man Cries (7550 Views)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by vinuyon: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
crusufixo:

It was when my dad cried after we found the baby of the house ( she was missing for three weeks ), that i knew men could cry too. He cried so much that his whole body was shaking. For a man to cry, know that it must have hurt him so much. And to think that before the incident, i saw him as a very tough man, which he displayed. But then for me, the least i can do is shed tears.

Real men cry. There is an adage that says "It's the individual that has never seen a fight that calls himself a man"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
i think we all need to pray not to encounter problems. People face problem that are bigger than them e.g death
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by pitipom: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
eyenCalabar: A man cry? C'mon. Real men don't cry. I can't imagine myself crying. You wanna ask eventhough I lost a loved one? Yes. I won't 'cos my tears won't bring the person back to life. I may feel touched to the marrow, but to cry? No sir! However, anytime I see a man crying, I'll just say to myself that this one is not a man, rather a boy.
For ur mind u be real man abi? Abegii!Grow up boy.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Jellitah: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
LIKE ANYONE WHO CRIES. . . I FEEL SORRY.
AS LONG AS IT IS NOT 'CROCODILE NOLLYWOOD TEARS' like you see from professional 'grave-side' mourners! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVD7rNjisMg&playnext=1&list=PL59236E36AC45A8EC&feature=results_video
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
to see a grown up man cry, then its a very serious thing
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Vivipop(f): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
though it can be weird when a man sheds tears, i think it is a healthy way of showing emotions so there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
i just they see opinions
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by naijathings(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=16pt]have you ever seen a man cry? it is a terrible thing.
I am a very hard headed person. I hardly cry ever for anyone or anything.

if you are a man in here, please pray the day you cry will never come because even those standing close to you might not be able to bear it.
on that day, you will know that not all tears come from the same source in the body.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Decryptor(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
eyenCalabar: A man cry? C'mon. Real men don't cry. I can't imagine myself crying. You wanna ask eventhough I lost a loved one? Yes. I won't 'cos my tears won't bring the person back to life. I may feel touched to the marrow, but to cry? No sir! However, anytime I see a man crying, I'll just say to myself that this one is not a man, rather a boy.
Na guys like you dey cry unneccesary cry for woman wen she dumps u or no gree give u "punnani"
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
men have different reasons for their cry.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Theblessed(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=16pt]Excuse me?

Is a man not a human being?

But what is wrong with a man crying?

Did God give a man eyes? At least there are two main functions for the eyes:

a) to see the beauty of God's creation with ... and the urgly side of this world we live in.

b) to shed tear if there's need to do so...(now, think of other functions!)

So, if God didn't want a man to cry - he wouldn't have given him eyes, ok!

Therefore, it's time men get this, that they are not stones, they are humans and there is nothing wrong for a man to cry - it is natural.
[/size]
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
i hardly see men cry but when they cry, its means a lot
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Theblessed: [size=16pt]Excuse me?

Is a man not a human being?

But what is wrong with a man crying?

Did God give a man eyes? At least there are two main functions for the eyes:

a) to see the beauty of God's creation with ... and the urgly side of this world we live in.

b) to shed tear if there's need to do so...(now, think of other functions!)

So, if God didn't want a man to cry - he wouldn't have given him eyes, ok!

Therefore, it's time men get this, that they are not stones, they are humans and there is nothing wrong for a man to cry - it is natural.
[/size]

my eyes are precious angry undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Although I must admit some men are mangina's who cry at the slightest opportunity, I don't call these niggas men.

Men who are men cry when; all hope is lost or they lose a dearly loved one. Apart from these two situations, any man who cries is a spineless wimp.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by SpaceWorld2013(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Even Our Lord Jesus Christ wept. A University prof. once told me he secretly wept uncontrollably when he was denied his professorship title after 5years. Thanks to God he's a prof now.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by kingcobra1(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2013
My dad cried while telling d story of his life....he was an only child.....he told me dis story d day one man came to borrow money frm him...... Men cry for so many reasons...
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by claremont(m): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2013
There are some men who do not cry, not because they like to bottle up their emotions, but because they prefer to let out their emotions via other means. In my opinion, crying is a waste of time and energy.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 5:29am On Feb 07, 2013
did you see the Ghana men cry like a Baby?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Crixina(f): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2013
nt evrybody got a hrt lik urs.crying dsnt mek a man a boy.depends on wat mks da cry.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Crixina(f): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2013
I tink its sexy,its nt evrytime one gets to see a man genuinely shed tears.just that in those i wil console depending on the situation.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2013
alright noted
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by tmanuelle(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Real men don't cry, they say, but I tell you... When a man cries, his hopes are lost (and if tomorrow comes, so be it) - now u gotta console him. That's what I will do.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by danjoo: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
man always feel so much bad when there is no money[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
some men get heart sha......as in strong mind
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Psaalmuel(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2013
zangiff: some men get heart sha......as in strong mind
pointless
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by iyanla247: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
pointless as in?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by iyanla247: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
men are also Human being, full of emotions.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by iyanla247: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Seeing a man cry means a lot. It means terrible and painful thing has happened. Which may be the death of a loved one or loss of job
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Theblessed(f): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my eyes are precious angry undecided

[size=16pt]Absolutely!

Your eyes are precious, but you needn't look or see what your eyes are not comfortable with - do you undecided

I don't have to spoon feed you to know you shouldn't look, see or read any thing that would cause your eyes pain, do I?? undecided

Ignorance is poisonous!

[/size]
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Absolutely!

Your eyes are precious, but you needn't look or see what your eyes are not comfortable with - do you undecided

I don't have to spoon feed you to know you shouldn't look, see or read any thing that would cause your eyes pain, do I?? undecided

Ignorance is poisonous!

[/size]
fuc.k off/u how i'm supposed to know when an attention-seeker like u posted in a thread angry
back off and don't quote me again with that sh.it
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2013
I have only seen my hubby cry a few times----turned me on (weird I know) cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... / Why Do Women Get Blamed For Abusive Men In Their Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.