Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

IS This What You Expected From President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IS This What You Expected From President Goodluck Jonathan? (465 Views)

Buhari Successfully Performs First Miracle Expected From Him By Nigerians / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IS This What You Expected From President Goodluck Jonathan? by truth4meal(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lets appraise this administration of GEJ by the aspirations of 2011. Lets flash back to the campaign era that precedes this administration - can you candidly say this is the man you voted for? By saying "the man" in this context I mean is this what you expect of him? I expected a lot from him but I must admit this is not the man without shoes - this is not our friend on facebook - this is not that man that destiny carve a path for - for our collective survival. This is not that GEJ that will break from the corrupt norm - this is not that chance and man to prove that the south is better in good governance - is this the GEJ the save Nigeria group protested for? What happen to the blazing promises of change? This is just a political heartbreak -Where in God's name is the GEJ people voted for?

(1) (Reply)

Chime Is Back! / Debate-what The Federal Govt Should Do To The Al Majiri's That Roam The Streets / Aluu Killing: Court Frees Seven Suspects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.