Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos (84651 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by ubong560(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mod. for d sake of d poor ones in campus, kindly send (remove) this thread to its papa's (sender's) backyard. Being in front page encourages crime before d poor ones. University is 4 study not for 4 richer and richness competition. Whatever he/she is, it shld be left to him/herself. This can cause some young poor students into going to crimes. Be a patriotic Nigerian cos d above appraised folks are without cleared source of income. Thanks.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by nikkypearl(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idacrux: Hope say god no wan punish person.na who hid my post abi na papa buy me MB.....
plz can sum1 tell me how to hide post , i nid 2hide dis post,coz I can't stop laffin! My belleeee oo !
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by albacete(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
hustla:

kk

(Quote) (Report) 57 Dislikes (Dislike)

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
How does this affect the quality of education in Nigeria!?

What is the GPA or CWA of these students!?

This is a celebration of vanity, prostitution and misplaced priorities..

May god save us all...

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
na dis nonsense want cme dey take Goldie spot for frontpage?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by RedReact: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
ogaemma: How did this mess made front page?
We should not celebrate people we do not know the source of their money.

Students are meant to be celebrated for their brains, innovations and intellectual prowess and not for unworthy things.
Long way to go for our dear nation.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by simplifier(f): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
reportnaija: School of first choice, as it is fondly called by many, UNILAG is one top spot for rich, hot dudes and babes. They are the ones who rule the social scene in the University of Lagos. Ask around, and you will hear their names. We serve you the dons and doyennes of the UNILAG social scene.

Young Money: This is one rich dude who stands out from the pack. A student of the Mathematics department, Young Money, as he is usually called is always a toast to many. Young money and his friends have made Unilag their bedroom, as they control everything they come in contact with.

B-Naira: This list wouldn’t be complete without the name of the richest students in the University of Lagos, BNaira. He is a geography student, a club aficionado and a lover of all beautiful things, living or non-living. Rumors have it that his excessive spending does not have a proper origin, but this has not in any way deterred the young man or even his flocks of female admirers. He rides a Range Rover painted bright red.

Babs Moola: Babs Moola is the boss of one of the biggest clubs in UNILAG. He runs Hitchers Entertainment, an upscale entertainment outfit in school. He is the boss of bosses, a cool dude, with swag and influence. He rolls with the biggest dudes and babes on campus.

Laolu: This is another big boy on campus. He is the club chief, ON Entertainment. This is the crew responsible for some of the biggest and craziest parties in school.

Henry Chylln: Henry is a top dude in school. No club party is complete without the presence of this young dude. He was nominated in the last Behind Awards for the award of Top Club Boy.

Jide Purple Haze: Another top brass in the University of Lagos. This is one dude who runs the big things in big ways. His ride is one of the most envied on campus.

Deji Dejovo
: Popularly known as Mr. Flash, is a big boy in his own right. Girls flock around him like butterflies around honey. He dresses well, rides one of the flyest cars on campus, and is regarded as one of the hottest dudes in school.

Prime Minister: Prime Minister, as he is popularly called is indeed a big boy in the University of Lagos. He is one of those influential few on campus who dictate style and taste.

Tobi Bakare: A student of the department of Accounting, Tobi Bakare is a don by himself. He is very popular, and well loved by all.

Adeori McFape: Another student who has, overtime, grown to become one of the big wigs on campus. He reps the department of Quantity Surveying. He is the boss of one of the biggest clubs in the school. He runs Fuse Entertainment.

Monalisa Omorodion: This is one strong name in the Unilag social community. She is a student of the department of Economics, a nominee for the award of the most popular female in a Nigerian university. She has a powerful clique of friends that rule the school.

Nneoma Okpara: She is one of the richest and biggest students in the Law Faculty. She stands out as a doyenne and style dictator in the University of Lagos.

Olivia Messango: It’s not enough to list names without mentioning the very pretty and socially respected Olivia Messango of the department of Economics. She is a worthy inclusion on this list.

Obioma Isiwu: Very pretty and sociable, she was a contestant in the last MBGN, and came out of it with the title of Miss Tourism. She is one of the biggest babes on campus.

Susan Efeji
: Very few would know her, as she stays outside the school environment most of the time. She is a very busty lady with every sexy endowment that can make a warm blooded man empty his pockets in a hurry. She drives an exotic Range Rover, which was bought for her by one of her sugar daddies. Her clients are not young boys, but are the top men who walk the corridors of power.

Omoti Neni: A student of the Law faculty, she is a high-flyer in school. A trend setter and a fashionista. Her status as a big babe on campus is not to be argued.

Ify freckles Obi: This babe from the department of English is one to reckon with. She is like the freshest babe on campus. She is a style diva, and as such a goddess for so many on campus. She was nominated for the award of the most beautiful Nigerian female student in the 2012 Behind Awards.

(List Compiled By- Wireless_radio)

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/02/list-meet-richest-students-in.html
I wldnt be suprised one day to see 'ways on how to poo' on nairaland, smiley
jeez everything make its way to the front page.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by babadey(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lobbish...
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by ignis: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Motigbo.
Noted
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
nikkypearl: plz can sum1 tell me how to hide post , i nid 2hide dis post,coz I can't stop laffin! My belleeee oo !
infact na d full thread dem suppose hide

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by omayyi: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Actually this thread is so...Unilag.
Rubbish school
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
simplifier:
I wldnt be suprised one day to see 'ways on how to poo' on nairaland, smiley
jeez everything make its way to the front page.
u made a point bt u didnt hve to quote d whole post to say dat,.... Noted
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nairaland has officially gone to the dogs. this forum in now run by kids. it is garringly obvious this thread was started by a unilag jambite aspiring to break into the campus 'big boys' club. who else would be interested in this rubbish?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
1forall: And you wonder why Nigeria is one giant cesspit with no hope in sight?
Oh shut up your stup.id mouth. Everything in life "must" be a sign that "Nigeria is hell on earth"". Talk about a one dimensional negative brain. Rubbish.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by albacete(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
The students have been hidden
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Francheezy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
view deir pics hear
campusheat.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=3526809%3ABlogPost%3A313729
Haterz
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: u made a point bt u didnt hve to quote d whole post to say dat,.... Noted
abi o God bless u
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by chocopearl(f): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
snthesis:
bad belle tinz cheesy cheesy cheesy
dats how d truth is, it wil keep on itching u!!!
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by sharonma: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
We want 2 celebrate holy achievements,we need motivation ad wat will mk us make it in life wtout all dis rubbish. Students pls tell us hw u'r making money in dis economy. Pls let's b very careful so dat we don't die young cos nothing is 4eva. I suspect blood I dis ppls mouth. God bless Nigeria
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by vision2050: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
What is there CGPA? These type of fellows belong to dullars group..... I pray for there soul to know Lord, pleasure always ruin ones life....... @op, what is yuor point with this crap??
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Lumyboi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
@poster: m so sure u cnt v a gud CGPA. Wen u shld b spendin ur time on smtin productive, u r busy writin diz rubbish. O ye ko je egba
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by simplifier(f): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: u made a point bt u didnt hve to quote d whole post to say dat,.... Noted
Guess it was jst anger
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
^^^ i said 'glaringly' mods why change it to 'garri-ngly'? na una wan start trouble now ooo. ok

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by brownlord: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
playcharles: that list is not complete... what about Nicole en Money, a student of Bus Admin Unilag...owns Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Sport 2012 and Hybrid Sport Porsche,... what about Hot! Hot!! Lawal, what about Omat Moni spent 10million on drinks in a club just for a night... this guys Top the list, gather ur fact wella next time

God purnish devil, nai i spend 30k yesterday for club, i won mad this morning when i think the money again

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by vokalguy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
Once again this nonsense made it to front page!? what the f**k
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
While their mates at sensible institutions are inventing. And this made front page ?? undecided
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Their GP pls.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by aariwa(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
you like the headline and topic cos if not you wouldn't have opened the page
swizzle: The kind of posts that make it to the frontpage these days are quite disturbing...smh undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nosyke(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
When I saw this Topic, what I expected to see was names of young students entrepreneurs or geniuses who as a result of their inventions/discoveries have made so much money from patent rights paid to them. Not to see names of 'busty ladies .

*sent from my telephone powered by nitel*
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
it is amazing the crap that makes front page.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kiddnappers ! Alert f next target.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by acadasol: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yes na.... It is true! Infact, na dem get most of the cash in UNILAG-UBA, WEMA BANK, KEYSTONE BANK, ECOBANK. Na dem get the most 'post' on facebook, na them ping pass, dem get like 345,000 tweets but their CGPA dey read as follow: 0.76, 0.84 and the most brilliant among them dey get like CGPA of 1.07

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.