Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos (84618 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by thirdeye(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Jarus, there is nothing bad about the title honestly I also strived soo hard to be rich then in school, and if the op feels this impresses him/her to post on Nairaland no problem, however I would have loved to see young guys making money doing some businesses or using their creativity I would have been green with envy because I also tried unsuccessfully to do same when I was in school but to see prostitutes been glorified this way with this kind of promotion then something is wrong. And for Seun to now move it to front page is an endorsement. But lets leave it.....

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by wildchild1: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jarus: Seun,

I have always told you that you have reached a stage where you have to be assertive. You may not know it, but you are not an average Nigerian. As owner of Nigeria's biggest forum, you are a top tech brand in Nigeria.

What has this thread breached? Yes, people may insinuate that they are yahhoboys (I'm also inclined to believing the money for most of them may not clean), but inasmuch as nothing in the quoted report says it is fraud, it's not your business, you have not done wrong putting on home page.

Different strokes for different folks, if someone doesn't like the report, he or she can ignore. There is no moral or logical argument against this thread being on homepage. If anything, it has a business case - more traffic for your site. I can't imagine a Omoyele Sowore or a Linda Ikeji pulling off a post on their blog for petty and unproved reason like this.

Bros, stop falling for intimidation of people. Not saying yopu shouldn't seek opinion, but not in this kind of simple matter.

Some of us like politics, economics, religion etc but we respect those that come here for entertainment (Tonto Dikeh threads and all that), you owe them a duty to serve them too. Stop allowing yourself to be goaded rail-roaded into doing some things. Nothing absolutely wrong in this thread being on front page. It is good business for you.

Even in a regular newspaper, there are entertainment pages that deal with things like these as there are politics and news section, will you stop buying Thisday on Sunday because it has stories like top 10 most expensive governors? No, if you don't like it, you move to Simon Kolawole's column or Nimi Akinkugbe's Finance column.
#wellsaid simple as ABC,one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by hustla(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: anoda mentally challenged individual

oh??

K
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by whittneycole: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
where is my name? tell dem to add me up.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by amurx(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm nairaland! undecided undecided
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
@nairaland
why giving kidnappers clues?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Bozz: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
reportnaija: School of first choice, as it is fondly called by many, UNILAG is one top spot for rich, hot dudes and babes. They are the ones who rule the social scene in the University of Lagos. Ask around, and you will hear their names. We serve you the dons and doyennes of the UNILAG social scene.

Young Money: This is one rich dude who stands out from the pack. A student of the Mathematics department, Young Money, as he is usually called is always a toast to many. Young money and his friends have made Unilag their bedroom, as they control

everything they come in contact with.

B-Naira: This list wouldn’t be complete without the name of the richest students in the University of Lagos, BNaira. He is a geography student, a club aficionado and a lover of all beautiful things, living or non-living. Rumors have it that his excessive spending does not have a proper origin, but this has not in any way deterred the young man or even his flocks of female admirers. He rides a Range Rover painted bright red.

Babs Moola: Babs Moola is the boss of one of the biggest clubs in UNILAG. He runs Hitchers Entertainment, an upscale entertainment outfit in school. He is the boss of bosses, a cool dude, with swag and influence. He rolls with the biggest dudes and babes on campus.

Laolu: This is another big boy on campus. He is the club chief, ON Entertainment. This is the crew responsible for some of the biggest and craziest parties in school.

Henry Chylln: Henry is a top dude in school. No club party is complete without the presence of this young dude. He was nominated in the last Behind Awards for the award of Top Club Boy.

Jide Purple Haze: Another top brass in the University of Lagos. This is one dude who runs the big things in big ways. His ride is one of the most envied on campus.

Deji Dejovo
: Popularly known as Mr. Flash, is a big boy in his own right. Girls flock around him like butterflies around honey. He dresses well, rides one of the flyest cars on campus, and is regarded as one of the hottest dudes in school.

Prime Minister: Prime Minister, as he is popularly called is indeed a big boy in the University of Lagos. He is one of those influential few on campus who dictate style and taste.

Tobi Bakare: A student of the department of Accounting, Tobi Bakare is a don by himself. He is very popular, and well loved by all.

Adeori McFape: Another student who has, overtime, grown to become one of the big wigs on campus. He reps the department of Quantity Surveying. He is the boss of one of the biggest clubs in the school. He runs Fuse Entertainment.

Monalisa Omorodion: This is one strong name in the Unilag social community. She is a student of the department of Economics, a nominee for the award of the most popular female in a Nigerian university. She has a powerful clique of friends that rule the school.

Nneoma Okpara: She is one of the richest and biggest students in the Law Faculty. She stands out as a doyenne and style dictator in the University of Lagos.

Olivia Messango: It’s not enough to list names without mentioning the very pretty and socially respected Olivia Messango of the department of Economics. She is a worthy inclusion on this list.

Obioma Isiwu: Very pretty and sociable, she was a contestant in the last MBGN, and came out of it with the title of Miss Tourism. She is one of the biggest babes on campus.

Susan Efeji
: Very few would know her, as she stays outside the school environment most of the time. She is a very busty lady with every sexy endowment that can make a warm blooded man empty his pockets in a hurry. She drives an exotic Range Rover, which was bought for her by one of her sugar daddies. Her clients are not young boys, but are the top men who walk the corridors of power.

Omoti Neni: A student of the Law faculty, she is a high-flyer in school. A trend setter and a fashionista. Her status as a big babe on campus is not to be argued.

Ify freckles Obi: This babe from the department of English is one to reckon with. She is like the freshest babe on campus. She is a style diva, and as such a goddess for so many on campus. She was nominated for the award of the most beautiful Nigerian female student in the 2012 Behind Awards.

(List Compiled By- Wireless_radio)

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/02/list-meet-richest-students-in.html

The Op must be a Juvenile as well as the blogger who churned out this trash.
This goes a long way in assisting the Nigerian public sift through the endless list of bloggers since every Dick and Harry now bears ( ..com) as sure name.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Chiadikaobi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
*yawns* abeg i need land for abuja...for free
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Reference(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
I personally don't see anything fundamentally wrong with this thread. It may not carry more substance than casual informative but there are tons of others out there. And like I always say any attempt at censorship is a double edged sword. Seun be wary of reconstructive opinions.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
This is why there will always be a high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. People celebrating mediocrity and illicit accumulation of wealth.

SHAME on you if you admire anyone on the said post without anything tangible to show foR adding value to society.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
thirdeye: @Jarus, there is nothing bad about the title honestly I also strived soo hard to be rich then in school, and if the op feels this impresses him/her to post on Nairaland no problem, however I would have loved to see young guys making money doing some businesses or using their creativity I would have been green with envy because I also tried unsuccessfully to do same when I was in school but to see prostitutes been glorified this way with this kind of promotion then something is wrong. And for Seun to now move it to front page is an endorsement. But lets leave it.....

This is what I'm trying to say. People have fundamentally differing views. While you view this as promoting and encouraging 'prostitution' and other vices some other person may view it as naming and shame-ing. Perhaps those personalities have created a false impression off campus. So you can never tell. Some people think through things and are not easily taken apart by the razzmatazz.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by DEELOV(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Well..it's shameful that some peeps are just haters.
wow! it's quite cool that i made d list.
Note pls,mesango olivia,she is in sociology dept.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Hemanwel(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
playcharles: that list is not complete... what about Nicole en Money, a student of Bus Admin Unilag...owns Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Sport 2012 and Hybrid Sport Porsche,... what about Hot! Hot!! Lawal, what about Omat Moni spent 10million on drinks in a club just for a night... this guys Top the list, gather ur fact wella next time
There are still over 30,000 of this person and OP type in that school...
Kidssss..na dem full UNILAG!
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by zarkknight(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Nor be by money oo_na by wetin dey their brain

You must be a learner...wetin you dey go school for? No be to make money in life...
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by gare(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks you some of you guys have spoken my mind, in the 1st place why post this and bring it to the front Page ?, moderators I need an answer?
What are we trying to do by doing this, to legalize their bad and evil businesses,, I need the person that did this to help us get their means of lively hood, you cannot come here and start informing us about thieves and prostitutes as celebrities.

We should stop all these it will not help us.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idacrux: Hope say god no wan punish person.na who hid my post abi na papa buy me MB.....

Lmao! Na soooo
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
But if they are so rich why are they in unilag what happened to harvard or yale university.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Their GP pls.

E no reach flash Glo to Glo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by dartsidius7(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
smiley [size=13pt]would you like to guess why abacha did not make forbe's list even with all the money he stole..
Would it be possible to state their source of income. if their source of wealth depicts hard work, it will serve as encouragement, but if not....... BULLCRAP.[/size]

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Dreal1247: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idacrux: Hope say god no wan punish person.na who hid my post abi na papa buy me MB.....
O boy, u funny no b small. I no fit stop laughing. Abeg take am easy. Person wey hide him post, abeg post am b4 kasala go gwaski.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Saksreal: With this on the frontpage, i believe Nairaland has truly lost its Value.

Seun needs to recruit sensible mods
I dey teyuuuu seun is really fuckinq up
The mode should be chanqe for cryinq out loud,what silly post are we seeinq uhhh!
Anyway na I'm site so he can do as he likes
Am off to linda ikeji bloq
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by olempe(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
Only when I thought I'd seen the very worst of journalism, NL has proven me wrong with this thread by going to a new low.
SHAME ON NL FOR THIS THREAD!
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by vizion: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
a society that celebrates wealthy individuals, without tracing the origin of the wealth is doomed.

we do not know the source of their wealth, the writer should have included that.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Abbott(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
R2bees: k

Dude, if you want to comment, dont click on "Quote" click on "Reply". K?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by decepticos(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
i did not read the post at all, just saw the topic and went "blimey hell, who by all the devils in the village was bribed for this to make frontpage", seriously whats up?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Ykwtd: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
So what should i do about that....lubish
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by 7stargen(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
God..aw ds 1 tk dy relevant lyk ds..e add to my gp??
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Seun(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I dey teyuuuu seun is really fuckinq up
The mode should be chanqe for cryinq out loud,what silly post are we seeinq uhhh!
Anyway na I'm site so he can do as he likes
Am off to linda ikeji bloq
LOL! From frying pan to fire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Ejine(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Seun: LOL! From frying pan to fire!

By the way, Seun, you think I don't know you've been shining Dike's Tonto?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by xynerise: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Seun: LOL! From frying pan to fire!
grin. Like seriously grin
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by bobbyL(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
I was put off by the title of the thread and I agree with most that some may not be able to handle the thought of struggling so much to pay their fees while others are riding state-of-the-art vehicles because they are possibly yahoo boys, prostitutes and the like.
However, I would really like, nay, love it if someone with access to reliable info can do us the favour of compiling the names of brilliant students/graduates all over Nigeria, as it may be difficult to get brilliant students who are making so much money. It would be nice to know those who are making it big legally, after putting in a lot of effort in school. It would also encourage many students to put in their best. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.