Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

We Died - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Died (581 Views)

Psalmwise Lived and Died / The Day I Died : April 14 / She Died In My Room 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Died by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2013
By the time I had fallen in love, I didn't even know that I had fallen-into-love. I tried to fight off the feeling. This emotion was alien to my nature. I had never felt anyone feel this way about me before, and now I felt this way, about her.

It was sweet at first. We'd pick a garden and curdle our legs beneath the big old trees. Under the shade, no one could see us. We were buried in each others eyes.

But when the tough times came, we had it rough. Countless times, she saying " Bye, I'm going. I'm gone".

She always came back, not to apologize but to wade through the spheres of my chest and whisper " Don't know why, but I can't leave".

We were spirits and our bodies were mere shells. So, in times of passion, we tore through the walls of our flesh. Bleeding in love every crevice of our bodies.

We were magnetic. Each time I pulled away, a stronger force drew me closer. I did not have a mind of my own, and neither did she.

Our love was a soft violin, a soft hand dilly dangling on the strings of purity that melted our souls into one. We never existed. We lived in a monologue, a "to be or not to be" moment in time. She was perfect for me and I for her. We were too perfect to be mortals. So we died.

Goodmorning,

Culled from Mike Ogah.

2 Likes

Re: We Died by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2013
Moderator, please move it to Literature section where it will be appreciated o jawe
Re: We Died by purpinkx(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
"I apologise for once again am not in love" -- culled from Dido cheesygrin
Re: We Died by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
purpinkx: "I apologise for once again am not in love" -- culled from Dido cheesygrin
...But it's not as if I mind
that your heart ain't exactly breaking...

@topic
That's passionate
Re: We Died by Coolval222(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmm
Re: We Died by petokey: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Am just passing by

(1) (Reply)

An Elergy For Goldie Harvey / Book Launch Venue Needed / Profit From Your Reading. Grab As Much As N200,000.00 In This Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.