Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Is Your Closest Near Death Experience Situation Or Accidrnt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Closest Near Death Experience Situation Or Accidrnt (756 Views)

Police Is Your Friend,is He Saving The Situation Or Enjoying The Situation? / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Ebola:bats Na My Closest Neighour Ooo Wetin I Go Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Closest Near Death Experience Situation Or Accidrnt by codemaster2much: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2013
at one point in your life if you have ever had a close shave with death...I mean close escape from an accident or something that would had likely kill you.. share your experience..
Re: What Is Your Closest Near Death Experience Situation Or Accidrnt by SamMilla1(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2013
My second was a fatal accident i had with my Lancer vboot sport, Feb 2011. Crossing belt saved me. I was drunk and it was night. I had driven the car from Lagos to Enugu and some guy from South Africa took me out for a drink. My two front tyres busted after jumping a gutter and hitting a huge sign post. my dash got scattered, steering wheel almost pulled. It was a miracle.

First was in 2009 in Palma de Majorca airport Espana. I was flying from Berlin to Lisbon with Ar Berlin and we hit Wind. Some little boy was excited over how the plane is going left and right in the air while we, the niggas in tye plane were busy with Prayers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police IG On The New Aso-ebi For The Nigerian Police / Company Name-origin/meaning / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.