Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Banned By Ogugua88 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banned By Ogugua88 (766 Views)

As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? / Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out / Ogugua88 Added As Romance Mod. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banned By Ogugua88 by chucky234(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wanted to post on the Kardashian sisters thread only to notice that I was banned on the celebrities section,I checked my profile to see while and this was waiting for me:
Banned by ogugua88 in Celebrities for
Abusive language. Ban expires on
9:08am On Mar 29
Ogugua you dey try me abi,before I close my eyes and re-open dem just unban me if not I go send one better hot e-slap close those dimples wey dey your cheeks,hehehe try me first.
Anybody wey know Ogugu88 make una help me warn her,I dey talk am small small ooo,if vex my vex no dey good ooo.

1 Like

Re: Banned By Ogugua88 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=13pt]Your ban was just. You abused fellow members of the forum in the Celebrities section. If you don't want to be banned next time, then mind your language.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Banned By Ogugua88 by chucky234(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Your ban was just. You abused fellow members of the forum in the Celebrities section. If you don't want to be banned next time, then mind your language.[/size]
Help me paste the abuse for this thread make I see am to confirm,why una no dey ban people wey dey abuse me everyday. Wetin dey for celebrities section pass Tonto Dikeh jaggons,abegi make I see better things jare.

(1) (Reply)

Five People You Should Not Have As Friends On Facebook / Picture Of Hon. Dino Melaye Drinking Garri / 7 Differences Betweew A Boy And Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.