Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Small "1" In Status Line On Top The Upgrade To Belle Was N - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get Rid Of Small "1" In Status Line On Top The Upgrade To Belle Was N (627 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Nokia Belle Is Here / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Small "1" In Status Line On Top The Upgrade To Belle Was N by HABRUZZY(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2013
How can I get rid of small "1" in status line on top

The Upgrade to Belle was nice (except for lost applications and the annoying fact, that WiFi is now "always-on"wink, but what bothers me most is, that the phone feels it necessary to show, that I'm using line 1 on the top status bar. I can understand that it's important to know, if I would be using line 2 accidentially, but since line 1 is the default, I don't want to know about it. So how do I get rid of this ugly "1" on top?

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Small "1" In Status Line On Top The Upgrade To Belle Was N by 4peace(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
which phone is this,are you the screenshot is from your fone

(1) (Reply)

What Was The First Phone You Ever Used And How Much Did You Buy It? / Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Specifications / Need Help With A Blackberry Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.