Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Do Not Question God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Question God (733 Views)

Time To Question God's Existence / Is It Wrong For Christians To Question God? / Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Question God by eagle22(f): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Me: God can I ask U a question?
God: Sure
Me: Promise u won't get mad
God: I promise
Me: Why did u allow so much stuff to happen to me today?
God: What do u mean?
Me: Well I woke up late
God: Yes?
Me: My car took forever to start
God: Okay?
Me: At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and i had to wait
God: Huummmmmm?
Me: On d way home, my phone went DEAD just as i picked up a call
God: Alright
Me: And on top of it all, when i got home i just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager and relax, but it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! why did u do that?
God: Let me see, the DEATH Angel was at ur bed this morning & I had to send one of d other Angels to battle him for ur life. I let u sleep through that.
Me: (Humbled) Oh!
God: I didn't let ur car start because there was a drunk driver on ur route that would have hit u if u were on d road.
Me: (Ashamed) .....
God: The first person who made ur sandwich today was sick & i didn't want u to catch what they have, I knew u couldn't afford to miss work.
Me: (Embarrassed)...Okay
God: Ur phone went dead because the person that was calling u was going to give a false witness about what u say on that call, i didn't even let u talk to them so u would be covered.
Me: (Softly) I see...
God: Oh and that of d foot massager, it had a shortage that would have thrown out all d power in ur house tonight. I didn't think u wanted to be in d dark.
Me: I'm sorry God...
God: Don't be sorry, just learn to trust me...in all things, the good & the bad.
Me: I will trust u...
God: And don't doubt that my plan for ur day is always better than ur plan.
Me: I won't doubt u , and let me just tell u God, thank u for everything today.
God: U're welcome my child. It was just another day being ur God and I love looking after my children... for my thoughts for u are of good and not of evil. For my thought are not ur thought, neither are ur ways my ways, declares the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Question God by Heathen(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
op, don't be selfish, next time you have a chat with god, ask him why does he let children born in places like somalia starve to death.why exactly do some people come into this world and all they ever get to experience is suffering and pain?
Re: Do Not Question God by wiegraf: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
Heathen: op, don't be selfish, next time you have a chat with god, ask him why does he let children born in places like somalia starve to death.why exactly do some people come into this world and all they ever get to experience is suffering and pain?

cool squirtle, squirtle squirtle. squirtle squirtle squirtle squirtle. squirtle cool

Ah, for those who don't speak pokemon, translation; silly, it's real simple. Because they were evil in past lives. True

I'm not joking, that's what some religious actually say, while looking you straight in the eye...

random: To anyone who's ever said that; cool squirtle, squirtle squirtle cool

No, I won't translate, just know it's not exactly polite...
Re: Do Not Question God by Affiliated(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2013
^Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! / Sexiest Preacher Ever / My Church Is Yet To Celebrate Easter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.