Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. (718 Views)

Please Am In Trouble,i Need Heip....webmasters Come In / Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, / Outlook 2007 - Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders(help Me With A Solution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
friends, am in trouble. i need solutions urgently. am currently out of the country studying. the only contact i hav with nigeria in terms of getting money is my gtbank current account mastercard. my clients pay money into the account, i withdraw here with my card. but something happened this evening. i didnt know the card was inside my trouser pocket and i lied down with it. i just found out now that the card is has cracked. and the side that got cracked is the side that looks like SIM card.

i contacted gtbank and told them that i want my fiancee to come armed with answers to every security question including my 4 digit pin number, so that she wil collect a new card and send to me via dhl. but they said no that i must come in person. and i wont come to nigeria til october.

what wil i do? can someone help me wit solutions? am running mad here.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Do they have a branch in the country which you're based at? if yes, then approach them for another card. They should be able to get you another one. If not, then have your family/fiance open a new account in company name and let them send you the ATM card to the account.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
No they dont hav a branch here. opening an account wit a company name, u know it requires cac, tax and other stuff.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by Gboliwe: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
Strange.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by LeBlack: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2013
GraphicsPlus: friends, am in trouble. i need solutions urgently. am currently out of the country studying. the only contact i hav with nigeria in terms of getting money is my gtbank current account mastercard. my clients pay money into the account, i withdraw here with my card. but something happened this evening. i didnt know the card was inside my trouser pocket and i lied down with it. i just found out now that the card is has cracked. and the side that got cracked is the side that looks like SIM card.

i contacted gtbank and told them that i want my fiancee to come armed with answers to every security question including my 4 digit pin number, so that she wil collect a new card and send to me via dhl. but they said no that i must come in person. and i wont come to nigeria til october.

what wil i do? can someone help me wit solutions? am running mad here.

Let your finance or any other trusted family member open an account, send you his/her ATM card then use internet banking to transfer funds to the account when you need it then withdraw at your end. This should work till October or so.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2013
LeBlack:

Let your finance or any other trusted family member open an account, send you his/her ATM card then use internet banking to transfer funds to the account when you need it then withdraw at your end. This should work till October or so.

Smart guy. That is what I just did. As I write this now, she is opening a new account with her name. Then send me the Card of the account via dhl. Thank you.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by Slyr0x: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Smart guy. That is what I just did. As I write this now, she is opening a new account with her name. Then send me the Card of the account via dhl. Thank you.

Glad you found a solution. .[size=2pt]Almost pushed to the frontpage[/size]
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by rufaai(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Slyr0x you can still push it to frontpage. Someone out there may also benefit.

@GraphixPlus with GTBank, you can also download their card application form online, fill it (signed) and send to customercare@gtbank.com complains@gtbank.com

On the form you can fill a delivery address for the new card. I think they can send it to you up where you are (with charges).
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need A Solution. by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
ok. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs In Africa: Forget Innovation / Making Money Online(the Do's And Don'ts) / Please I Need This From Seun Or Admins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.