Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Use Addynamo On Smf - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Addynamo On Smf (717 Views)

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Help On How To Display Facebook Share Button On Smf / How Do I Hyperlink On Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Addynamo On Smf by cdapsin: 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
I just registered with addynamo and i want to display there advert on my site using AdManagement mod but it ain't working, any help form you guys? I run a forum integrated with S.M.F
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by miracle4(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2013
what do you mean by it isn't working? are you having difficulties pasting the code?
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by cdapsin: 11:24pm On May 30, 2013
miracle4: what do you mean by it isn't working? are you having difficulties pasting the code?
yeah exactly i don't know where to paste the code
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by miracle4(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2013
can I see your forum link or do you have simple portals installed ?
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by cdapsin: 12:00am On May 31, 2013
yeah i have simple portal heres my forum link www.afriwap.com
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by miracle4(m): 3:06am On May 31, 2013
Go to your simple portals block choose b/w right, left, top or bottom position select a html block and paste your addynamo code there. But if you want it wrapped around post contents as it is in my forum you may consider using google ads mod or my custom code .

You can also use table to style it.

Also consider using htlm / php for that your front-page links instead of bbc

hope this helps
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by cdapsin: 7:03am On May 31, 2013
Google ads is not working on my site l, when i use simpleportal it doesn't show anyfin
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by miracle4(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2013
cdapsin: Google ads is not working on my site l, when i use simpleportal it doesn't show anyfin
you have to choose "show every where" before it will display the default settings is show on portals
Re: How To Use Addynamo On Smf by cdapsin: 6:23pm On May 31, 2013
miracle4: you have to choose "show every where" before it will display the default settings is show on portals
ok i have known the problem the ads doesn't show when using mobile on to view the site it only shows when using pc

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online(the Do's And Don'ts) / Help / Wapka.mobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.