Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us (2015 Views)

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by sollygirl: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2013
Animashaun, 26 (right) were among a total of five to six attackers who took the girl to a home and sexually assaulted her on 21st December 2012.

Chicago Tribune reports that the girl was taking care of her brother and throwing out the trash when an SUV with five to six men inside drove up.

Prosecutors say Aziz Animashaun, 22, jumped out of a black SUV at 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 21 and told the girl, who was taking out the trash, to get in the vehicle. When the girl refused, Animashaun allegedly knocked her unconscious by striking her with a handgun and then carried her to the SUV.

While searching the home where she was raped, the police found a used condom and a shiny, antique handgun that matched the description of the one Animashaun is accused of using. DNA results from the condom were traced to one of the brothers, Taiwo Animashaun. Also, the 15 year-old girl identified Aziz Animashaun and Isiaka Animashaun as two of her attackers.

According to DNA Info, the girl heard the men speaking a language other than English while she was being forced to have sex with them. Based on her experience with a teacher who speaks a language spoken in Nigeria, she was able to identify that the men who attacked her spoke a similar language.

The victim managed to escape once the men were no longer in the room, Hamelly said. She ran from the location and and noticed the black SUV in a driveway, Hamelly said. Cops said that the victim made it home, and her sister called police.

The three Animashaun brothers are citizens of Nigeria but are longtime residents of the Chicago who live in the same neighborhood with the victim. Each brother faces one count of aggravated criminal sexual assault with a firearm and one count of kidnapping while armed with a firearm. No one else has been charged. The Judge ordered bail for Taiwo Animashaun set at $500,000, Aziz Animashaun set at $400,000 and Isiaka Animashaun set at $250,000.

The girl must have gone through a terrible ordeal in the hands of these young men and we pray she finds healing.

Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2013
See their ugly faces!
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by ifyalways(f): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2013
Why ?

Are men that sex-starved these days or is it just wickedness undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
I am not suprised.when nigerian men are having erection for their biological mothers and even raping them,why wont they find it easy to carry their stock in trade to the u.s.it is them that you will hear that raped a grandmother,it is them that you will hear that they raped a minor,so why should i be suprised.smh.shiorr.i kuku trust the way americans deal with nigerian rapists.na there dem go hear am.oshisko.some men were just born to live among prisoners
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by baby124: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
As in, how would 3 brothers sit down and decide to do something like this? 3 blood brothers? Is this a curse or someone is doing them. Maybe drugs? This is some very strange and bizzare news. May the victim find peace and recover. Imagine how the boys parents will feel. That's why when people fight that they must have males children, I just smh. Are these kids for God's sake? See dem like ebora. Why are they calling them Nigerian citizens? These guys are so American now. Mtscheew! There were 5-6 attackers. Why now show only the ones with Nigerian heritage Who are the others?
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by SisiKill1: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Look at them....effing ugly Mother effers.

Shey they like rape ko....they will get loads of it in prison where they are going. Basterds!!!

Seriously 3 brothers?? 3 of them and at no point during the whole planning process did one of them say. ...okay Bros, this isn't right?? Maybe evil is genetic after all. undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Jellitah: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Definitely NLanders! grin

HOODLUMS OF LONDON-UK ATI HOODLUMS OF CHICAGO-USA!!! wink
When dem go DIE by assssssasssin's bullets tomorrow, we go dey do ye-ye 'obituary' for NL!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!Thain awa H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAAAAD! UNA NYANSH GO H-OPIN WAN BY WAN. . .

[size=20pt]3 "GBO-GBO-TI-GBO"[/size] BASSTARDS FROM THE SAME FADA-PHOCKER! cry cry cry cry

Anyone surprised where they are from. . .with a name like "ANIMASHAUN"!!!

Animal-SHAWO MUST BORN ANIMAL-SON KE!

MUCHECHECHE. . .FROM ABIA [size=20pt]LOKITO[/size] RAP-ISTS TO 'LAGOS' IN-[size=20pt]TEH[/size]-NA-SHU-NAL RAP-ISTS!

Obama. . .Oya begin gif H-AMNESTY TO GENERATIONAL VAGABONDS AND TOUTS! wink

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
They must have thought they were still in naija where people would say

She must have been a loose girl
She must have been dressing indecently
She must have done something to the boys

Well they are in yankee and they will face justice

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by SisiKill1: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
oyb: They must have thought they were still in naija where people would say

She must have been a loose girl
She must have been dressing indecently
She must have done something to the boys

Well they are in yankee and they will face justice
Or she must have wanted it. ...why didn't she escape after the first one? It must have been sweeting her.

Like anyone confronted with 3 ehonos won't be paralyzed with fear under normal circumstances not to talk of being kidnapped by them.

Guess they were trying to live up to their names. Don't know who fooled them in thinking anyone in their right mind will want any part of that. ..rape or no rape. Yeah that is one thing they should have shawun about and no one would have minded...Evil should be curbed at all costs.
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by baby124: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Not saying what they did was good. But these naija boys can be soOo foolish. I have seen where these fake aged little girls claim they can perform signs and wonders. And naija boys sex starved azz doesn't question her sanity. Only for her to have sellers remorse later on. I hope this is not the case. This case is so bizzarre. They have to be truly crazy and starved for 3 brothers to have sex with the same girl.
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by slimyem: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Plot seems like they had was something against the girl..
Wicked ones...!
Just because they have Nigerian names doesn't make them Nigerian btw..undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by coogar: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
this is depressing.....
i have not heard a decent story about chicago in 5 yrs.
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
What's up with Chicago? It's always something related to crime you hear from that place. undecided

baby_123: [b]Not saying what they did was good. But these naija boys can be soOo foolish. [/b]I have seen where these fake aged little girls claim they can perform signs and wonders. And naija boys sex starved azz doesn't question her sanity. Only for her to have sellers remorse later on. I hope this is not the case. This case is so bizzarre. They have to be truly crazy and starved for 3 brothers to have sex with the same girl.

True. It's usually the fresh-off the boat ones that are that stu.pid.
These ones here have been living in Chicago for long though.
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Jellitah: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY BROTHERS. . .SUCH PERFECT GENTLEMEN. . .NOT THESE. . THESE. . .THESE UGLY WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRETCHED THINGS!!! All these 'born-troways'. . . AWON "MY FATHER IS FROM EPE IGBO-SMOKERS". . .AKA ONE BLOKOS. . .NO PAPA. . . wink!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/979083_Animashaun_jpg099f5670ea3fec210fb0cee72ed44f16

angry TUFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAKWA!!!! MAKE H-UNA COME SEE AWON 'ONE-POLYGAMOUS BABY MOMMA. . .NO DADDY' OOOOOO! grin
YOU CAN TELL DECENT CHILDREN FROM THEIR FACES KE! cool

Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by SisiKill1: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Probably from the north side. ..that's where the "Nigerian Embassy" is.

It is said that no matter where you come from in Nigeria, you'll find someone you know or someone who knows someone from your village on the North Side especially on Sheridan.

Just land there and ask the first Nigerian you see for Mama something and he will give you her new name (they always find a way to funkify their names. Bet you mama Isiaka became mama Isi or mama Isaac), phone number, address....work (some nursing home) and home, even email sef should you desire it.

They think the law does not apply to them because most times the cops just let them be....black on black crimes....better still African on African crimes, that's their business.

This girl is most definitely not Naija. ..and she's underage too. ..yep, that's why the police got involved.
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by coogar: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Probably from the north side. ..that's where the "Nigerian Embassy" is.

It is said that no matter where you come from in Nigeria, you'll find someone you know or someone who knows someone from your village on the North Side especially on Sheridan.

Just land there and ask the first Nigerian you see for Mama something and he will give you her new name (they always find a way to funkify their names. Bet you mama Isiaka became mama Isi or mama Isaac), phone number, address....work (some nursing home) and home, even email sef should you desire it.

They think the law does not apply to them because most times the cops just let them be....black on black crimes....better yet African on African crimes, that's their business. This girl is most definitely not Naija. ..and she's underage too. ..yep, that's why the police got involved.

i hope the punishment for this type of offence is life imprisonment or manual castration(performed by their victim).
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Jellitah: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by SisiKill1: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar:

i hope the punishment for this type of offence is life imprisonment or manual castration(performed by their victim).

One can only hope!!! undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Jellitah: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_pgVmSsJMY

SEE THESE ONES DEY H-ENJOY. . .SHONS AND 'DORTAS' OF THE "SHIOIL" DEY ROT FOR JAIL FOR CHICAGO AND LONDON!!!! cry
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by baby124: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
stillwater: What's up with Chicago? It's always something related to crime you hear from that place. undecided

True. It's usually the fresh-off the boat ones that are that stu.pid.
These ones here have been living in Chicago for long though.

They lived in the neighborhood, so they most likely knew her. The day i heard about three friends who brought a random girl from club and begged for some which she agreed. I was stunned! I knew this because i went with my BF to their house to see them, and we saw this girl. Only for them to actually talk about what happened. That girl could have been very well underaged. These 3 guys are my friends o. This was a habit for them too. na wah! Is it that serious. And they were not so fresh off the boat. shocked shocked shocked. What if she changed her mind? Their asses would have been locked up.
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by SisiKill1: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
These ones grabbed the girl at gun point oh!!

That alone carries its own sentence.
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
Can't be the first time

Judgment day

Them boys berra prepare their rear ends

The cops no go think am twice before they leave them to the mercies of jailhouse bootay bandits
Re: 3 Nigerian Bro Charged 4 Kidnapping & Sexually Assaulting A 15yrs Old Girl In Us by baby124: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: These ones grabbed the girl at gun point oh!!

That alone carries its own sentence.
Honestly, nothing surprises me anymore.

There are psychopaths and there are psychopaths.

Anyway, let us watch the story unfold. She could have seen a gun lying around or been shown that they had a gun, and included it in her story. Nothing is impossible.

After all, so many people were lynched once on the imaginations of a woman. There is a film about this (Rosewood), which i watched.

This doesnt in anyway take away from their great stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Guyz, Can You Move Into Your Lady's House After Marriage? / See Photo Of Nigerian Women In 1922 / My GF Is Starving Me Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.