Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (454036 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by kanayogod(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2011
@Oluweri, newacca, usask4life, and @ all, pls who has a sample of an employment agreement/bond. The bond is to state that the employment offer wil still be available during and after the academic programme overseas, i hear there is a standard sample.
Re: Travelling To Canada by sabon: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hi everyone, This is my first post on Nairaland, am what they call a lowkey observer. Have been on nairaland since 2005 but am more of an observer like i said.
I got my trv today and i just want to say thank you to all and Pray that Almighty Allah makes everyone expecting a good news(either trv or medical) smile.
And yes i read this forum from page 1 - date and it assisted me one way or the other although i used an agent. Thanx again.

date of submission - 22 Aug
medicals - 11 Nov
trv - 8 Dec.

May Allah guide us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
@all i mailed this people yesterday they replied with my application is on cue for processing!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Sabon: congrats
@All: we will hear good news o
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
@cycline404
''on queue for processing''.When will they finish this processing.And,very soon they would go for xmas holiday.
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
bullstriker:

@cycline404
''on queue for processing''.When will they finish this processing.And,very soon they would go for xmas holiday.

This is there response

Please refer to the file number in the subject line for future correspondence.

Your application is in queue, waiting to be processed.

Due to the very high volume of applications being received by this office, the current processing time for a study permit visa application is longer than 3 months.

You would be contacted as soon as we reach a decision on your application.

Regards,

Deputy High Commission of Canada,

Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
@cycline404
since yr application is yet to be processed,it is very unlikely that u would resume on jan.Try to get a new start date,becos that's what i am planing to do.But i wonder why they do not process according submission date.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
@snuteria,
thx. completed all. w8in for report,then I'll submit it 2 d DMP. God is my strength.
ciao

@kanayogod,
I am a self employed biz. man so I aint in d best position 2 help u wif sample of such dox. but I think u can find experienced lads in d house dat can help wif it.
ciao

@Monie,

Thx. I get the light burning with encouragement 4rm all u guyz. Merci! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
@cycline 404, dis d same msg they sent to me today, i kw God i serve, God of shiloh will do mine
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2011
@All,

I dont know if this worth to rely on but i think it might give a little breathing space for those of us expecting medical call-up.

My colleague and her brother received their packages from cdhc yesterday (submitted in June for fall but not call for medical since making 5 months), they were denied on the basis that there is no intention to return. both of them used their relations in australia and south africa respectively, although, they didnt submit anything like home ties at all.

I think if cdhc can purge-out all Fall session applications pending with them, they might have fresh time to attend to us ( though, i am thinking of getting an extended date from my school sha- say like two weeks extension).

All the same God is good,
Re: Travelling To Canada by obaseki11: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
@all pls can i anyone here advice me on what to do?i went to get my bank draft today at zenith bank
but it says print the passport number of the principal applicant on the back of the draft:pls i want to know am i the one to print it by myself or the bank?/
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ toylem, I am starting to get the feeling that CDHC have reached their quota for for winter admission session *if there is anything like that*, Cuz if it happens to be, the only solution here would be a deferal which is sad to hear but if u feel these guys would start issuing another batch of meds intructions for this winter resumption, I would really be glad, Let's not loose hope cuz some of our buddies passed thru this stage and I am sure we would last the last joyful laugh, @ obaseki, by printing, they mean u should write it with your pen,,, include ur name too.
God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
@usak4life
Has anyone in this been called for medicals since dec begins?
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nopes. Not at all bruv. Nobody and its blood pressure rising ,
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
Then I want to believe that by next week medicals will be issued by God's grace.lets Pray that we will be among.
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ Amen!! Amen!!! Mark my words bro. Bashtee would be remembered in my prayers,
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
@usask4life
Thanx bro, wishing u same here
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2011
@ All

, Sometimes i begin to question how really organize CDHC are, seriously, 4 real, i just dn't get it, what the hell are they checking on pples applications thats is taking so long to respond to respective applicant,

It not as if their country is heaven or paradise , are we applying for visa to heaven that it shud takes more than 3months ?? No ! Gosh !!, Men, am begining to get pissed with this, do u kno the thousands of application the British embassy deal with ? and yet they dn't take this long,

All the same , maple just keep telling to exercise patience becos they theselves are putting mild pressure on them, I just hope God is on our side,
Re: Travelling To Canada by papillo126: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2011
Hello everyone, pls can i get help on below questions asap?
1, I am a Nigerian , living in Nigeria presently,what visa office can i send Quebec acceptance certificate application to?
2, Do i need to print and submit my statement of account along for now ?
3. All my documents are to be sent and the originals, is there a way i can send them all and still keep my originals ?

please help is highly needed on these, am on assortedluv @ gmail
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2011
@papillo126
-Both quebec and other provinces are processed on the same office at victoria island(i stand corrected on this)
- Yr bank statements must also be signed by yr bank.Just submit all of them together,to avoid cdhc returning it for incomplete application.
-U can submit notarized copy of yr docs.But note that it can make the processing of yr application longer.
My application is made up of almost notarized copies.i sense that might be the reason,it is taking them so long to process.
Re: Travelling To Canada by gogedda: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
sabon:

Hi everyone, This is my first post on Nairaland, am what they call a lowkey observer. Have been on nairaland since 2005 but am more of an observer like i said.
I got my trv today and i just want to say thank you to all and Pray that Almighty Allah makes everyone expecting a good news(either trv or medical) smile.
And yes i read this forum from page 1 - date and it assisted me one way or the other although i used an agent. Thanx again.

medicals - 11 Nov
trv - 8 Dec.

May Allah guide us all.
pls which agent did u use? and secondly can u pls list the documents u used.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Re: Travelling To Canada
« #5986 on: December 08, 2011, 07:12 PM »

medicals - 11 Nov
trv - 8 Dec.

May Allah guide us all.

@SABON

please which agent did you use and what did they anticipate from you
Re: Travelling To Canada by papillo126: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2011
@bullstriker
thanks so much but i still get worried cuz i read the application should be forwarded to France, i still dont understand you about the bank statement , does it means i will print out my bank statement and send for the Quebec selection certificate first ? and about the documents, they asked originals and if i submit them , will be hard to find new originals for my future use and they will not send them back, so what else can i do to make this fast processing ?
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
@papillo126
All yr original docs would be returned to you after processing.just visit their website: www.dfait-maec.gc.ca/nigeria. if go u through their site,u would have more knowledge of this.
Re: Travelling To Canada by papillo126: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
but i was warned on their web page that my documents will not be sent back, also am not talking about getting student or visit visa, am talking about getting Quebec Selection Certificate first, soi guess you didnt understand anything about this, thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada by muna123: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2011
Good Day all,

This is my first post on Nairaland and on this thread. I really appreciate your contribution and ways of trying to resolve issues of Nairalanders. I say KUDOS!

Please, how long does fund need to be in ones account?

@papillo126,

For Quebec CSQ, you dont need to submit your original documents. All they asked for is the notarization of your original documents. The BIQ office for Nigeria is Paris.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada by sucrecruz: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
hw y'all doing,how much is the visa application fees in naria for canadian embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada by sabon: 2:24am On Dec 12, 2011
@gogedda @rowlandoo The agent i used is FBIPS. http://www.fbips.com/ The head worked at the Canadian Embassy in Lagos before she took on this role.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2011
@sabon,
congrats on ur TRV. what schl and province r u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2011
@newacca
What's d latest on your side?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2011
@bashtee,
Thx. bro. I was directed by the DMP to a Pulmonologist to carry out some x-ray and test which I am awaiting the report today,after which I will send the report back to the DMP and the DMP send it to France. All these to see that I am free of the previous tuberculus infection,which I'm 100% sure I am free. Anyway,my GOD is AS'SABUR(THE PATIENT ONE) I've got to follow his direction. how about ur case?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newmusic: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2011
@ sabon,congrats on your trv, how much is the agent charging for their service

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.