Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out (967 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Supreme Court Orders Taraba Acting Governor Removed, Deputy Sworn In / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out by horlatunde(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2013
The report by some government
officials loyal to Governor Danbaba
Suntai of Taraba state who claimed to
have visited him in Germany recently
with the impression that the
Governor has been discharged from
the hospital in Germany and would
soon return to work has been put to a
lie.
The governor who was involved in a
plane crash last year near Yola
airport and was flown to Germany
for treatment was touted to have
been discharged from the hospital and
would soon return to work, but that
claim has been disputed by the state’s
Acting Governor, Alhaji Garba Umar
who just returned from Germany
stressing that Suntai is no where
discharged from the hospital but still
receiving treatment in Germany.
The Taraba state acting Governor
specifically stated that Suntai who
still remains on hospital bed in
Germany can neither talk nor see.
According to him: “I went to Germany
to see my boss; the first day when I
went it was his time to take tea
because there in Germany the
weather was very cold, then I went
back to my hotel room. The next day I
went to the hospital when my boss
saw me he then smiled and waved at
me he did not speak with me and
there was no message from him to
the people of Taraba.”
While further denying some of the
recent spins in the media by some
government officials regarding
Suntai’s discharge from the hospital
and a recent pictures of the ailing
governor circulated in the media,
Umar denied knowledge of the origin
of the photographs.
“I have concluded arrangements for
my commissioner for information
Emmanuel Bello to travel to Germany
to see the governor and it is expected
that when he is there all what the
people are calling for a tele-conference
with the governor would be done by
the commissioner I believe he is going
to speaks with all of you here with
the permission of the doctors” he
added.

abusidiqu.com/?p=9233
Re: Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2013
Well, I pray the ailing governor recovers quickly, but I'm sensing that the deputy governor is beginning to crave for total control of power, anyways, lest he not forget the 1st law of power; " NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER" should any thing bizarre twist fortune befall the Governor n he returns soonest, ee no go easy Ooº°˚ ˚° .....
Re: Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2013
Well, I pray the ailing governor recovers quickly, but I'm sensing that the deputy governor is beginning to crave for total control of power, anyways, lest he not forget the 1st law of power; " NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER" should any thing bizarre twist fortune befall the Governor n he returns soonest, ee no go easy Ooº°˚ ˚°

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out by overdrive(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2013
Story I know u cannot wait to be sworn in as the governor any way no be ur fault,suntai shld have known better.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out by FiftyFifty(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
“Abinda ya baka tsoro wata rana zai baka tausayi...“
Hausa Proverb
Re: Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out by Tolexander: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
this seems to be getting to a national issue.
Why will some states be leaderless all in the name of power retaining by a decapacitated governor. I think there should be a law that will reveal the health status of our leaders periodically and see if they still have the mental and physical strenght to lead.
The next thing you start seeing is the looting of the state resources by the wife or family of the governor.
Don't be suprised tomorrow hearing the deputy governor saying he never said so.

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See – Taraba Acting Governor Cries Out by bigboss80s(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Am I the only person seeing this grave discrepancy between the topic and the actual content?
Topic: 'Danbaba can neither talk nor see.'
And then: 'The next day I
went to the hospital when my boss
saw me he then smiled and waved at
me he did not speak with me'
@OP Get ur story straight...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Games Amidst Insecurity In Nigeria / Jonathan Ready To Forgo Second Term –presidency / MTN Taking Advantage Of Gullible Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.