Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? (522 Views)

10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? by Tochi4life: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
If Super eagles coach Keshi maintains the winning 11 that beat Mali yesterday, meaning that the off form captain Yobo will be on the bench. Should Enyeama let Yobo lift the cup if we win the game?
Re: Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? by Afam4eva(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
The captain always does. Yobo is the captain.
Re: Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? by Lilnikee(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Whoever Captained the match will lift the Trophy.
Re: Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2013
Both players can lift the trophy, just as Lampard and Terry did last May.

1 Like

Re: Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? by Dfrenzy(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Ok, guys calm down. The NFF has just instituted a five man panel commitee to review the situation and i can assure you that this issue will be resolve amicably soonest. I mean, worse come to worst, we could liase with CAF and split the cup into two for the both of them.
Re: Yobo Or Enyeama, Who Should Lift The Cup If Nigeria Wins? by Tochi4life: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2013
Dfrenzy: Ok, guys calm down. The NFF has just instituted a five man panel commitee to review the situation and i can assure you that this issue will be resolve amicably soonest. I mean, worse come to worst, we could liase with CAF and split the cup into two for the both of them.
LOOL. Enyeama was interviewed by Colin Udoh and he said he'll let Yobo lift the cup if we win.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Swore To Give Nigeria The Trophy! / Behold Nigeria's Own Dimatteo! / Afcon Aftermath: Could Mikel Have Done Enough To Make Benetez's First 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.