Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey (1630 Views)

The Journey Of Soul / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by tpaine: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
There is a metaphoric twist to the Adam and Eve story from the Old Testament, but it is not what you might think. All humans have a common ancestory, not from the Middle East, but from Africa. Over many thousands of years, we have migrated from Africa to populated the globe. The diversity you see today is the result of adaptation to local environment, but genetically we are all AFRICAN. Watch the following videos to learn more;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV6A8oGtPc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybji0axp6s0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M25Ez4HW104&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3aINMIWMw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m2-RwYXkWg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0QDrODnN6g&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzaQhqHYnM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZ7zaT5hvU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV3Ws7pyJUI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNlvzhfQex0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KzroCQVDoI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-bnnES42U&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT6XsVnuz6o&feature=related

Or get the books

The Great Human Diaspora
The Journey of Man; A genetic Odyssey.
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by olabowale(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Tpaine: Who was that first african man? Could you give me his proper name? You are Tpaine here. Thats a proper name. Give me that of the African man. While you at it, give me that of the first African woman, since the man did not do it all by himself? Or is this possible my your own theory? What exact spot of Africa did they live in? From your evolutionary theory, what exact spot they they become the modern man from that last link? Who became modern first, the man or the woman?

I hope you will not use Adam and Eve, because as for me and those who believe in creation, say that Adam and Eve were the first to be created. They did not come out of creatures who metamorphosised from something cruder, before!

Finally which part of the earth is the oldest, emerging from under to above the water surface first? That place should be the place where modern man appeared, first! I am a creationist and if you know these things your understanding may begin to shift to real understanding, and not remaining in hypothesis of evolution!
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by olabowale(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Tpaine: And since crude oil is fussil/biologigal waste; eg humans, I wonder why we do not have too many places, in Africa (Southern Africa, in particular), where there is a great deposit of this stuff? It will be a natural thing that since you said that human originated in Africa and thereby migrated from there, I will take it that it started from south Africa.

Before they could begin migration, they must populated the land enough, and almost depleted the resources. It must be that it is the search for resources that will bring about migration. But to actually begin migration and survive the dangerous journey northward, they must have been on the in the south african land for tons of centuaries. There must have been a good number of death! But yet, up to now, south africa has not been considered for oil exploration consideration. Why, because the truth is that southern africa was not the place humans first inhabitted, thereby populated the region.

The place in question is the part of africa east of Suez Canal. This is the region of Africa you have signs of earliest human inhabitation of the earth, based on the fossil fuel reserve, etc.
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by tpaine: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2008
olabowale:

@Tpaine: Who was that first african man? Could you give me his proper name? You are Tpaine here. Thats a proper name. Give me that of the African man. While you at it, give me that of the first African woman, since the man did not do it all by himself? Or is this possible my your own theory? What exact spot of Africa did they live in? From your evolutionary theory, what exact spot they they become the modern man from that last link? Who became modern first, the man or the woman?

I hope you will not use Adam and Eve, because as for me and those who believe in creation, say that Adam and Eve were the first to be created. They did not come out of creatures who metamorphosised from something cruder, before!

Finally which part of the earth is the oldest, emerging from under to above the water surface first? That place should be the place where modern man appeared, first! I am a creationist and if you know these things your understanding may begin to shift to real understanding, and not remaining in hypothesis of evolution!

For goodness sake. How do you expect anyone to know the very first persons' names. Can you give me the names of your foreparents to the 100 generations?
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by tpaine: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
olabowale:

@Tpaine: And since crude oil is fussil/biologigal waste; eg humans, I wonder why we do not have too many places, in Africa (Southern Africa, in particular), where there is a great deposit of this stuff? It will be a natural thing that since you said that human originated in Africa and thereby migrated from there, I will take it that it started from south Africa.

Before they could begin migration, they must populated the land enough, and almost depleted the resources. It must be that it is the search for resources that will bring about migration. But to actually begin migration and survive the dangerous journey northward, they must have been on the in the south african land for tons of centuaries. There must have been a good number of death! But yet, up to now, south africa has not been considered for oil exploration consideration. Why, because the truth is that southern africa was not the place humans first inhabitted, thereby populated the region.

The place in question is the part of africa east of Suez Canal. This is the region of Africa you have signs of earliest human inhabitation of the earth, based on the fossil fuel reserve, etc.

olabowale:

It will be a natural thing that since you said that human originated in Africa and thereby migrated from there, I will take it that it started from south Africa.

Look, my word is not "gospel" and you don't have to believe it. Why don't you research the subject. You can start by watching the videos or reading the books I suggested.

The is gross inanity, it is unbelieve. Why don't you think a lot more and base your assertions on facts?

olabowale:

Why do you think there is a link between the regions of human habitation and the location of petroleum reserves? Are you suggesting that petroleum products are derived from the decomposed remains of human? If that were true, what would that mean for your theology?

For a start, human are a much much much later introduction into the landscape and their remains would not have formed parts of the constituents of petroleum fuel. Check this out;

Most geologists view crude oil and natural gas as the product of compression and heating of ancient organic materials over geological time. Oil is formed from the preserved remains of prehistoric zooplankton and algae which have been settled to the sea (or lake) bottom in large quantities under anoxic conditions. Terrestrial plants, on the other hand, tend to form coal. Over geological time this organic matter, mixed with mud, is buried under heavy layers of sediment. The resulting high levels of heat and pressure cause the organic matter to chemically change during diagenesis, first into a waxy material known as kerogen which is found in various oil shales around the world, and then with more heat into liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons in a process known as catagenesis.

Geologists often refer to an "oil window" which is the temperature range that oil forms in—below the minimum temperature oil remains trapped in the form of kerogen, and above the maximum temperature the oil is converted to natural gas through the process of thermal cracking. Though this happens at different depths in different locations around the world, a 'typical' depth for the oil window might be 4–6 km. Note that even if oil is formed at extreme depths, it may be trapped at much shallower depths where it was not formed (the Athabasca Oil Sands is one example).
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum

olabowale:

You are right in suggesting that migration is caused by pressure on local resources and also the natural need to explore and investigate. Archeology and anthropology does not yet have all the evidence for the migratory path. But genetically this is now well understood. In fact the genetic evidence trumps all the others, as it is written the constituent of the human body and will not disappear as long as humans exist.

I would suggest you spend some time and research the subject before you make such illogical and incorrect statements.
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by holythug(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2008
knowledge we blive is light
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by olabowale(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Tpaine;
For goodness sake. How do you expect anyone to know the very first persons' names. Can you give me the names of your foreparents to the 100 generations?
I will give you the names of my forebearers; Adam and Eve. These are even further than 100th generations in my past. Can you provide the proper name of your evolutionary forebearer's name?

Listen, you want me to dance to your tune? It will not happen! Evoltion in the way you are seeing it did not happen. Period. And by the way when I have sometime, I will respond to your above analysis.
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by tpaine: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2008
olabowale:

@Tpaine; I will give you the names of my forebearers; Adam and Eve. These are even further than 100th generations in my past. Can you provide the proper name of your evolutionary forebearer's name?

Listen, you want me to dance to your tune? It will not happen! Evoltion in the way you are seeing it did not happen. Period. And by the way when I have sometime, I will respond to your above analysis.

I thought you said you accept evolution as a fact of nature? Are you retracking from that position, or did you mean to say it affects everything but humans?

OK, now that you believe Adam&Eve were your forbears, who are the offsprings of the 31st generation of AE children?
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by olabowale(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Tpaine: You ask too many questions. But you have failed to answer any. Is that the way the evolutionists handle hot topics? I said that I agree that the process of creation could be termed evolutionary. The reason is that whatever is deemed to be created, it starts from the most basic machanic period of it, the beginning. It goes through a process of stages, whereby it could be termed evolutionary, until the final product comes out at the end of the process. I have always used human reproduction as example, starting from Sperm and Egg as the beginning elements, which ends up with the newly born baby!
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by tpaine: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
olabowale:

@Tpaine: You ask too many questions. But you have failed to answer any. Is that the way the evolutionists handle hot topics? I said that I agree that the process of creation could be termed evolutionary. The reason is that whatever is deemed to be created, it starts from the most basic machanic period of it, the beginning. It goes through a process of stages, whereby it could be termed evolutionary, until the final product comes out at the end of the process. I have always used human reproduction as example, starting from Sperm and Egg as the beginning elements, which ends up with the newly born baby!

I never seek to avoid answering questions directly. Where I don't know the answer, I say so. That is the honest way to discuss. You asked about the name of the first humans - I said not only do I not know, but it could not be known.

I asked you about the name of 100th generation forebear- supplied no answer, but gave the name of the mythological humans Adam&Eve.

I asked about the 31st generation from Adam&Eve - you supplied no answer.  If you don't know, how do you expect me to know the name of the first human.

You say, things go through a process which could be termed evolution; Were humans the result of this process?  If not, why?  Did this process take place in Paradise where you claim Adam&Eve were created?
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by olabowale(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Tpaine;
You say, things go through a process which could be termed evolution; Were humans the result of this process? If not, why? Did this process take place in Paradise where you claim Adam&Eve were created?

There is nothing mythical about Adam and Eve. Adam was created as an adult human male. That was in heaven, but outside Paradise. If you say that the admixture of sand and water shaped into man and allowed to be cured for a time (a period of test for the Devil who was called Iblis at that time before becoming Shaitan), and later receiving soul which brought this former admixture to live, is a process of evolution, then you are right.

But it is not the same evolutionary cycle as you and all the evolutionist have proposed. Adam creation is not the same as modern man somehow coming out of monkeys, apes, humanoid, etc! That process of evolution that you believe in is a myth. In creation each end product goes through its own evolutionary process. However this evolutionary process is distinctively separate and apart from that of other creations. So for example, Monkey is created through its own evolutionary process, but that evolutionary process is separate and apart from chipanzee, or orangutan, or apes, or gorilla and definitely human!

I was thinking about you this morning and wanted to know from you when will television evolve to radio? What if we give it a billion years? Will that be enough? Or when will another Ape become another set of human? Or when will human become something else? How about a ten legged man with say four heads? Will that man be saved if one head or a limb be cut off, and not bandaged? What if you allow him to bleed as long as possible? Will he survive the cut? Or will his blood be different from the present day man?

By the way the heart of the big and some other organ of it, is almost exactly like human. Can we then say that pig is our closest relative in your type of evolutionary family? Thse who eat pigs then are eating their very close family. Would'nt you agree?
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by tpaine: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Olabowalo,

You have not responded to my other mail about petroleum. Would like to?
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by olabowale(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Tpaine: How is then possible that crude oil are found in desert areas, and not exclusively off shore? You do know that there is a process being developed right here in the USA, where human sewage is being accelerated within a period of 2 days to get a usable product of biofuel? In other words, if Oil is gotten from places like saudi arabia and other desert land mass, then it proved that these lands used to be under water and or had received a good deposit of organic materials, buried under its surface and the same process of its convertion to crude has taken place. Afterall, no proof is provided that human body can not go through the same process. And no proof that water is needed for convertion any plant/animal material to crude.
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by tpaine: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
olabowale:

@Tpaine: How is then possible that crude oil are found in desert areas, and not exclusively off shore? You do know that there is a process being developed right here in the USA, where human sewage is being accelerated within a period of 2 days to get a usable product of biofuel? In other words, if Oil is gotten from places like saudi arabia and other desert land mass, then it proved that these lands used to be under water and or had received a good deposit of organic materials, buried under its surface and the same process of its convertion to crude has taken place. Afterall, no proof is provided that human body can not go through the same process. And no proof that water is needed for convertion any plant/animal material to crude.

Why do you keep associating fossil fuels with the human body. Humans were not around when most of the fossil fuels were laid down. Did you read my earlier post? Here it is again. Please read!

Most geologists view crude oil and natural gas as the product of compression and heating of ancient organic materials over geological time. Oil is formed from the preserved remains of prehistoric zooplankton and algae which have been settled to the sea (or lake) bottom in large quantities under anoxic conditions. Terrestrial plants, on the other hand, tend to form coal. Over geological time this organic matter, mixed with mud, is buried under heavy layers of sediment. The resulting high levels of heat and pressure cause the organic matter to chemically change during diagenesis, first into a waxy material known as kerogen which is found in various oil shales around the world, and then with more heat into liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons in a process known as catagenesis.

Geologists often refer to an "oil window" which is the temperature range that oil forms in—below the minimum temperature oil remains trapped in the form of kerogen, and above the maximum temperature the oil is converted to natural gas through the process of thermal cracking. Though this happens at different depths in different locations around the world, a 'typical' depth for the oil window might be 4–6 km. Note that even if oil is formed at extreme depths, it may be trapped at much shallower depths where it was not formed (the Athabasca Oil Sands is one example). Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by redsun(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2008
The first man's name is OKORO,if that satisfy your curiosity.Some people don't just get,and if you don't get it, you won't know what it is all about.

Keep up with the good work Typaine,people need  to be informed.Knowledge is redeeming.
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by redsun(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2008
The first man's name is OKORO,if that satisfy your curiosity.Some people don't just get,and if you don't get it, you won't know what it is all about.

Keep up with the good work Typaine,people need  to be informed.Knowledge is redeeming.
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by BigSis(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
There is an excellent dvd called "The Real Eve" produce by the Discovery Channel.  It is excellent modern humans ancestors began migrating out of Africa about 150, 000 years ago.  Remember religion is based on belief, not facts.  Every people have created myths to explain their existence.  Evolution is a fact y'all.  Humans are descendents of the great Apes.  That why the Apes have 98% of the same dna that humans have.

Creation is just another myth.  Free your mind and your ass will follow.  George Clinton of Parliment Funkedelic.

I do understand people's fear.  To acknowledge that your entire belief systems is just that, a set of beliefs and not fact, can really disturb the mind.  Again, the world's people have created numerous myths about their existence in the world.

Owala,

Why don't you read some books. Get your head out of the bible and not so tied up in the what the preacher say. You know da preacher is a great 419 boy. Or maybe you are too scurrrrred? Fear is a powerful emotion. Ise you a big chicken?!
Re: How Africans Populated The Planet: Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey by mnwankwo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
@tpaine

What you posted only suggests that the present human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) can be traced to an ancestral human maternal mtDNA that was present in sub sahara Africa some 160000 to 200000 years ago. To use that as a proof that the modern human body originated from africa is a conclusion not supported by the data you presented. Multi locus anaylsis is required to make even an inference. However to provide irrefutable evidence, then genome wide analysis of the present human bodies of all races and the fossil DNA of the human population that lived in Africa 160000-200000 years need to be analysed and compared. As far as I know, no body has done that analysis. Even the fossil samples are so small at the moment to constitute a population necessary for such a study. If you take the coalescent theory (in the absence of recombination), you can only draw robust conclusions if the DNA of human population that existed 200000 years ago is analysed. Only then can an inference be made wheather or not the human body present in Africa 200000 years ago originated in Africa, or from other parts of the earth or that parrallel "evolution" of the human body was taken place in other parts of the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Erupts In Niger State Over Quran Interpretation / Do Not Critisize Great Men / Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.