Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... (1024 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! / Classic Insults. Use It To Bomb Them <haters> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by bingbagbo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akpors was caught shittzing in an uncompleted building and the ff ensued between him and the Uncompleted landlord

Landlord: Hey , mr man, what do you think you are doing?

Akpors: Shittzing of course

Landlord: Ediot, dont you know the way to the public toillet??

Akpors: I know, not far from my house ...

Landlord: Nonsense, so why do u chose to do it in my house?

Akpors: Good question,...Over there, i will pay, here its free, so i am being economical......besides coming in to shittz here everyday will be enough motivation for you to speed up work and complete this house, now can i continue?

The Landlord suffered an instant stroke! grin

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

A party was on-going just behind oga Kwaata's house, and so still late in the night Kwaata is still awake because the loud music was disturbing his sleep.
Becoming furious minute per minute, he sent his little son Junior to go and ask the dj to lower the music so he can sleep.
When Junior got to the party, he found lots of people deeply asleep right beside the loud-playing speakers, so he rushed back home.
As soon as Kwaata saw him, he asked "have you told them? "
...Junior replied "papa, you are not feeling sleepy!" grin grin

These blockbusters are dedicated to Prettyebony,Lagusta, Slimchi2k2, even Dani1luv, Bunmi, and even Homar grin grin

* errrrests very haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrd" grin

Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by Lagusta(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
That's my boss!!!!
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by bunmioguns(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice one Bin
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by slimchi2k2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
nice 1 DR BIN
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by Vivly(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bin Guy I Hail U
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by Ruqaya(f): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
tongue
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by skales(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Where is the joke?
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nice one grin grin
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by Lagusta(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
skales: Where is the joke?

Inside your blokosss embarassed undecided
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by toygod2: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2013
You get luck say i nor be MOD embarassed
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by bingbagbo(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2013
toygod2: You get luck say i nor be MOD embarassed

this dog, smh
Re: Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co...... by ekeroyal(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2013
Is this a yoke?

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Even Better... / Comparing Football Clubs To Students / L-w-k-m-d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.