Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Family Section Of Old. . .Compared to RECYCLED NEW? Can You Spot 'Em? ;) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Of Old. . .Compared to RECYCLED NEW? Can You Spot 'Em? ;) (867 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes? / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Family Section Of Old. . .Compared to RECYCLED NEW? Can You Spot 'Em? ;) by Jellitah: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
NAIRALAND IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING THESE DAYS. . .SO I AM GONNA CONCENTRATE ON READING OLD THREADS. . . BEFORE THE ADVENT OF YAHOO YAHOO LINGO!. . . AND BEFORE WE ENCOUNTERED AWON ASSSHAWO EDINGBURGH TO SEATTLE FROM WEBSITE TO WEBSITE. . .LOOKING TO CATCH WOR-WOR WIVES AND HUSBANDS! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/12952/should-wives-submit-husbands/10

It shows the type of man he is.
Not more different than many of his kind.
An igbo man for that matter.
Come do you belong to the type of people that blame women for getting Molested,
Anyway you are now making me think I will never allow my daughter to go out with igbo man.
The last time my daughter was at a Nigerian party with me.
There was this silly igbo man that was all over her even tried to force a kiss on her. That type of thing had never happened to her in her life.

Pity she did not tell me on time. The other igbos there did not tell me who it was . They know me and that in some things i know no boundries.
The bastard would have boarded a plane to nigeria that same night

MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. . . E DON TEY WEY AGBOROS DEY FOR NL. . . . cheesy grin cheesy

LONG BEFORE THE DAYS OF 'SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET AUNTY MILITIA'!!! cool

Nothing has changed AFTER 7 YEARS OF DRAUGHT. . .NOTHING ACHIEVED!

Fast forward. . . dem still dey close threads! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Of Old. . .Compared to RECYCLED NEW? Can You Spot 'Em? ;) by Jellitah: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1084309/debrief-cotton101-those-came-out

I chose yous cos, [size=20pt]yous have seen abuse, seen hell, died, woke up[/size] and eventually came out of it alive.

WONDERS. . . . HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR HUSBAND HAS EVER CHEATED ON YOU OR BEATEN YOUR AZZZZE. . .FIND OUT ONLINE FROM THE BEST 'ABEGI HELLEP ME TO BLOW MY TRUMPET' NL TEACHERS AND TESTIMONIALS. . . . tongue

Hmmmm! No wonder!!!! This wan na reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal 'BWAN'. . . .BATTERED WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND!!!

And some said I have a dysfunctional marriage? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

[size=20pt]I am married to 'MR. PERFECT. . . BUT I SLEEP ONLINE-NL-NVS WITH MUTIPLE IDs 24/7'!!!![/size] wink

LWKMD!!!!!

PSYCHOS BOKU-BOKU FOR THIS NL I SWEAR!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSLDrdgZBI
Re: The Family Section Of Old. . .Compared to RECYCLED NEW? Can You Spot 'Em? ;) by HectorTroy: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Help Me O / 9ice, Toni Payne Reunite / 8-year-old Bride Dies After Séx With 40years Old Husband On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.