Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead (12556 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Deportation Saga: President Zuma Sends Delegation To Beg Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by ifihearam: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
HIS EXCELLENCY WOULD REALLY HAVE LOVED TO BE AT THE FINALS BUT HE NEEDS TO ATTEND TO MORE PRESSING ISSUES SO HE DELVERS THE DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY HE PROMISED. WELL I WAS ACTUALLY EXPECTING HIM BECAUSE I HAVE GONE AHEAD OF HIM.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
he dey buzyy naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Nkemika(f): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Presido is busy nah, at least he sends delegates......SUPER EAGLE Do not disappoint us ohhhhh
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by stolenstone: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thank God oooooo
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by executinal(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Your present doesnt matter as far as they win the trophy for us.

My only prayer is for HOLY MOSES to get fit before Sunday game.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Reference(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Send Senate President to represent him. This democracy sef.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by alex406(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
I dont understand why people are criticizing him for making a decision. Plans do change and sometimes there more important things you can think of. So please free mr president cus he has taken his decision.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by rman: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
alex406: I dont understand why people are criticizing him for making a decision. Plans do change and sometimes there more important things you can think of. So please free mr president cus he has taken his decision.

Most of those comments are from kids.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by simdam500(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Awww! I wana see Gej jubilate on dat stadium o
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Symphony007: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beaf!:
We are not surprise Mr. President. After all how many promises have you made to us before and after elections that has not been fulfilled?

Everything coming from you or your quarters "NA WASH"
so rather tham meeting with the president of the french republic and the british prime minister where nigerian interest will be advanced and investment attracted, he should go and sit through a match whose outcome will in no way solve any of our national problems....common sense is now a privelage.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by eikeem(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
My question is: do these people really need to be there? What exactly is there presence meant to do the team? The NFF has managed the team well so far, and the likes of Kanu and Jay Jay have effectively played the Big Brother role.
So, what's the need for the jamboree?
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by ELgordo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
But come oh! We might nEed Goodluck's Luck to bring us goodluck. . . Any ways goodluck Nigerians ur all gone need all the luck in this lucky competion we in . . .
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by ELgordo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
But come oh! We might nEed Goodluck's Luck to bring us goodluck. . . Any ways goodluck Nigerians ur all gone need all the luck in this lucky competion we in
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by scribble: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
SMART MAN. if he should go some losers will now start abusing him that he went to AFCON and took 1000 people from ASO Rock with him.

Jonah don dey get sense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
if u want to study d mentality of an average nigerian its very easy, just come to nairaland u'll see things for urself. just a few days ago when oga jona promised to be in south africa to watch d finals, nigerians (especially nairalanders),criticised dat decision n termed it a misplaced priority,now he has changed his mind and the same nairalanders are callin him ''promise n fail'' presido....to satisfy nigerians is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by egat: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
O men!make him nor send Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe ohhh otherwise person nor go hear word...
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by ypzilanti: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
This one time most Nigerians would not have minded your travel with 200 man entourage...even 500 man entourage. A good chance to portray Nigerian unity has been missed. Politically, this was free good PR that 100 Doyin Okupes cannot buy.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by yuzedo: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dygeasy: i doubt you know what promiscuous means

mind looking it up? Thank you
I doubt you know what satire is. Don't bother bro, it is an innate trait.. wink
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by tjskii(f): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
Na God save us o,e for go use iim badluck spoil our game
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by ypzilanti: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
egat: O men!make him nor send Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe ohhh otherwise person nor go hear word...

grin Tony Ubani is already doing that job...even without pay.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by miteolu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
we don hear o executive messager
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by jmaine: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
ypzilanti: This one time most Nigerians would not have minded your travel with 200 man entourage...even 500 man entourage. A good chance to portray Nigerian unity has been missed. Politically, this was free good PR that 100 Doyin Okupes cannot buy.

Even if he attends with a small entourage and the rumor mills goes agog as usual that he went with the largest contingent ever in the history of AFCON. . . . .

You won't hesitate to join gleefully in the ensuing melee of insults and abuses on the person of the President . . . .

Nigerians are wonderful lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
modextus: Jonathan to miss AFCON final, sends high-powered delegation to motivate Eagles

Despite promising the players and officials of the Super Eagles, that he would be in South Africa, if they qualified for the finals of the AFCON, President Goodluck Jonathan, will instead send a delegation to represent him on Sunday...
Thank God, I almost fainted! It is better he stays away from South Africa to prevent contaminating the team with badluck but if he eventually goes I'll faint online grin
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by obi4eze(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Capnd143:

NB//:QUOTE ME: Even obama cant rule Nigeria for a month with critism, because some Nigerians are ignorant of the work of a president, they just expect the president to come to their backward and do renovation and build Federal highway across their toilet!! When there are governors,chairmans,councillors,senators,reps to laise such.
i raise my case, your Lordship!

Sorry sir but it looks like you were trying to say something else with your use of the word 'laise'. For the next, I think you mean 'I rest my case ...' Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by meexteriox(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Truly, I never wanted him to be there, deep down me, I was praying he doesn't find time to go. My prayer has been answerved. Thank God !!!
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by olempe(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
HNosegbe: Lmao @ "transformed Super Eagles".

Next thing we'll hear is that the performance of the team is a manifestation of his transformation agenda.
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
UP

SUPER

EAGLES!
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by solomon111(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
sylva#:
Promise and fail president, BTW, Nigerians didn't solicit his presence @ AFCON final match, he willingly promised us, now he can't keep to his promises..its better not to promise and act, than to promise and fail!
Guy shut up.
The fact that you hate GEJ dosen't mean you should talk like a slowpoke.
Presidents all over the world change their schedule every time,especially when a more important programm comes up.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by solomon111(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
meexteriox: Truly, I never wanted him to be there, deep down me, I was praying he doesn't find time to go. My prayer has been answerved. Thank God !!!
Good for you.
Since govt delegates will be representing him,your prayer was not answered.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by solomon111(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
jmaine:

Even if he attends with a small entourage and the rumor mills goes agog as usual that he went with the largest contingent ever in the history of AFCON. . . . .

You won't hesitate to join gleefully in the ensuing melee of insults and abuses on the person of the President . . . .

Nigerians are wonderful lipsrsealed
Are you surprised?
Lol.
Nigerians are like that.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Dee60: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Transformed indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel / My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.