Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? (5902 Views)

Are You Interested In Working With RCCG? Here Is Your Opportunity / Are You Interested In Working With A Research Firm / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Any news yet? Nothing from my side yet oo
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Femsyn(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
Just done with the f2f interview. Madalina called yesterday and informed of d interview. Keep fingers crossed... U might just be called up soon, although, words has it that d f2f needs to be concluded dis week.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Femsyn: Just done with the f2f interview. Madalina called yesterday and informed of d interview. Keep fingers crossed... U might just be called up soon, although, words has it that d f2f needs to be concluded dis week.
how many were you guys and how sure are you that they are not done with interviews today because i speculated the interview to be today alone.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Femsyn(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Adewasco, u're very right, its possible interview will only be done today, but I'd rather not dash hopes when I'm not Oracle. I only saw anoda lady. So to d best of my knowledge it was just d two of us.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Femsyn: Adewasco, u're very right, its possible interview will only be done today, but I'd rather not dash hopes when I'm not Oracle. I only saw anoda lady. So to d best of my knowledge it was just d two of us.
yea, i guess much...congrats! heard the program will be starting on the 4th of March so there is no hope for interviews next week, more over if she called me yesterday i will not be able to make it to lagos today as i am currently not in Lagos
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Femsyn: Just done with the f2f interview. Madalina called yesterday and informed of d interview. Keep fingers crossed... U might just be called up soon, although, words has it that d f2f needs to be concluded dis week.

@Femsyn, pls what question were asked, if u don't mind. Thank you
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Femsyn, congrats. What kind of questions were u asked?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
I wish he wld answer, I ll really appreciate if u answerd femsyn..
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by DeeWan: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Femsyn: Adewasco, u're very right, its possible interview will only be done today, but I'd rather not dash hopes when I'm not Oracle. I only saw anoda lady. So to d best of my knowledge it was just d two of us.

What are the questions asked from you? Where was the interview held?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Let me give a little advice here.....as much as i want to believe there might still be a chance, i will say it might be over because the program starts on the 4th. the sole reason i was active here was to keep people info of updates and to get updates. Only if i had known Femi was ask to come today for an interview...i know few steps i would have taken to know watsup...because i remember vividly that the recruiter (Madalina) told me to call her if i didnt hear anything from her soon...i was to call that yesterday but i traveled and didnt have credit on my phone then.....i later forgot to call her so i did today around 8AM without knowing there was an interview....she didnt tell me there was an interview too...she only told me to send her my details so she can check my application status....which i did and since not heard from her.

So all hope might not be lost yet, but i am over it and will not get disappointed at any thing right now......and she still posted the same vacancy on Linkedin today around 5PM....i would have called her again but i dont want to start stalking her, so if you want to know the status of you application, no harm calling her guys....just that its weekend already.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
I understand femsy not wanting to tell the house abt the question, ofcourse u may feel that we are ur competition, but atleast jst give us a brief info of what the interview is like just incase of another time. Pls femsy
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mubz: I understand femsy not wanting to tell the house abt the question, ofcourse u may feel that we are ur competition, but atleast jst give us a brief info of what the interview is like just incase of another time. Pls femsy
If he is not cool telling the house about the interview i totally understand and still wish him well. the problem here is i am not concern about what the interview was about....all im concern is how to get me interviewed too.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2013
Adewasco, I sent u a mail. Pls reply.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2013
checking it out now
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Slacker(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2013
Been following your posts. Had a telephone interview with madalina last December. Was hoping to get another call from her but till date haven't gotten a call from her. Still wondering if I should giver her a call. Adewasco please can you forward the mails containing the attachments she sent and if you hear anything please keep us posted. My email is ayillad@ayahoo.com.au. Regards.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
I just finished my face to face interview, it was just normal Questions. About myself, about my experience, and am I familiar with oracle products and services.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mubz: I just finished my face to face interview, it was just normal Questions. About myself, about my experience, and am I familiar with oracle products and services.
when were you called for the interview? and where do you reside? because you once said Abuja right?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
adewasco2k:
when were you called for the interview? and where do you reside? because you once said Abuja right?

Yea I stay in abj, that's why she scheduled my interview for today cos normally the interview date was friday.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by chiboy1928(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mubz: I just finished my face to face interview, it was just normal Questions. About myself, about my experience, and am I familiar with oracle products and services.
pls I want to send my cv to oracle pls can u or anyone with give me they email address or beta still send it to me @ chiboy1928@yahoo.com so I can as well forward my cv anybody with the email address should help me out.thanks and Godbless u
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
chiboy1928: pls I want to send my cv to oracle pls can u or anyone with give me they email address or beta still send it to me @ chiboy1928@yahoo.com so I can as well forward my cv anybody with the email address should help me out.thanks and Godbless u
madalina.naum@oracle.com
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by chiboy1928(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
adewasco2k:
madalina.naum@oracle.com
thanks wat are the criteria for applying for these job
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Anyone, Anything?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Femsyn(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hey Mubz, nothing from dis end.
By the way, I'm quite surprised at ur assertions, cos u neva said u were invited.

adewasco2k: ... Only if i had known Femi was ask to come today for an interview...i know few steps i would have taken to know watsup. Not knowing there was an interview....she didnt tell me there was an interview too.
Probably, u wld've helped adewasco with info.
Competition indeed!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Femsyn: Hey Mubz, nothing from dis end.
By the way, I'm quite surprised at ur assertions, cos u neva said u were invited. Probably, u wld've helped adewasco with info.

Same reason i kept mute! grin he was begging you for interview hints and never stated he was called for same interview undecided so funny, as much as nobody owes anyone here the obligation to disclose such information, i see it as caring for one another despite the fact that we at one time or the other might be competing for a position.

Same dude was pissed over your silence of not wanting to disclose much about the interview which is cool as i see no reason why i will ever get scared of any interview, i can face any interview at anytime irrespective of the company. seriously if we all learn to show love just may be then things will get better with us all.

Seriously i am not picking offense at anybody here......i sincerely wish everyone best of luck. one love

Mubz and Femi...i serious pray you guys make it there...that will make me very happy
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Femsyn(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
U need to check my timeline and see how much I've helped folks on dis site, as regards likely test questions.
I actually didn't respond cos I felt it was unnecessary, since no one signalled dat he/she was invited.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Femsyn: U need to check my timeline and see how much I've helped folks on dis site, as regards likely test questions.
I actually didn't respond cos I felt it was unnecessary, since no one signalled dat he/she was invited.
Thats so true!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
@adewasco, my thoughts exactly o!
That's y I just kept quiet all along cos I'm a lil disappointed @d mubz guy. But all is well sha! I called Madalina n she told me what u said in d email.
All d best to femsyn n mubz. Pls share the good news
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Ohh, sorry guys. I didn't even realize I didn't mention, I thot I had actually, cos my interview was fixed on monday and mandalina called me late, she said its cos I stay in abj. She called me yday morning to tell me dat d interviewer whch is a MR Dipo has chosen sum1 amongst us. I think we were four in total dat did d interview, but she encouraged me to apply some other time and not to only focus on oracle jobs in nigeria , considering the experience that I have already. Apparently I thot the person dat passed and made it thru was even femsyn, but I think its a female dat d Mr Dipo chose.. All the best guys
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Femsyn(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Mubz, sorry for replying late. I never said anything regarding the process, other than the fact that i'm still yet to hear from them. However, at the end of my interview, He promised to recommend me to Madalina, my expected job functions, when i(we) am(are) to resume, his movement for the week and when i am likely to hear back from them(him).

Did ur interview also end this way??

I'm at a loss. Don't knw what to think!
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by sdocready(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by sdocready(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Oracle Interns in Nigeria (2013). From left to right: Folake, Mosunmola, Amara, Enoabasi

Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by eimuhb(f): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2013
I actually know Basi (Enoabasi), CU, Computer Sci. 2010 set.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pan Ocean Oil Jobs / Kaymu Interview / KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.