Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? (5964 Views)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Problems - Already Scanned With Computer / Which Is Best, Mazda Tribute, Ford Escape And Mitsubishi Outlander? / 2003-05 Mitsubishi Outlander VS 2004-05 Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by dewaledeyi(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2008
I'm being offered a Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 XLS model.

I know mitsus are nice cars but I really don't know much about this model.

I also need to have an idea of how much it costs at below 80,000 miles

Can somebody help me with some info?

One love
Re: Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by nkc(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2008
how much r u been offered, from there d gurus can help grin
Re: Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by dewaledeyi(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2008
bump
Re: Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by dewaledeyi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2008
bumpity
Re: Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by dewaledeyi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
I just need info on the performance on Naija roads and all,

Ivvie, Siena where at thou?

One love
Re: Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by fotodaddy: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
Why not try a forum search on yahoo or some other search engine.
Re: Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by Midas02(m): 4:22am On Mar 18, 2008
dewaledeyi,

The Mitsubishi Outlander is an excellent buy. It is comparable to and represents excellent value for money over Toyota Rav4 and Honda CRV. The Outlander should probably save you no less than N360,000.00 ($3000) less than the aforementioned and better known rivals, however it's User Reviews and Ratings are actually very, very impressive - a 9.1 out of a possible 10!!. I have sold and driven Outlanders and can tell you that they are cute, nimble, good on gas, very reliable and durable. Outlander uses a proven drivetrain - a 2.4L SOHC MIVEC 4cyl engine (same as the Galant) which is mated to a 4 speed Automatic transmission. You should get somewhere around 20MPG (9.2km/litre) in city and 25MPG(10.2km/litre)for highway driving. If you can get it in excellent shape under N2.0million, take it and run!! wink A comparable Honda CRV and Toyota Rav4 will easily set you back N2.4M - N2.8M!!. These are very good vehicles in their own right but not nearly as good as taking your extra N500K and putting it in the money market while driving a shining Outlander!!. When your dividends return, you will still have a shiny Outlander plus enough money to keep it looking sweet and shiny (talk about having your cake and eating it  grin ). The best part of it is that you won't be driving around in something driven by every Tom, Dick and Aremu!! tongue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just my opinion!

See sample image below:

Re: Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? by dewaledeyi(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2008
Thanks A lot Midas.

I'm actually getting one and the reviews were very impressive as you mentioned but I needed a Naija opinion in our own styleeee.

Respect!

One love

(1) (Reply)

Acl/grimaldi Schedules / 5 Effective Auto Diagnostic Steps And Emission Control Systems / Pre-order Or Nigerian Buy; Which Is Better? A Dealer's Insight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.