Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God (908 Views)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by Idriswhite(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
God is able. He does what people think are impossible. I know you must have experienced God's miracle in your life. Lets share the miracle God did for us as a means of encouraging others to be steadfast in him.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by ihedioramma: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE. AND I THANK GOD FOR JESUS, I AM NOT THE BEST HOLY MAN, BOUT IF U LIVE HOLY LIFE AND OBEY THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS (LAWS) THERE IS NOTHING GOOD U ASK GOD HE WILL NOT DO FOR U. ARE U PRAYING OUR LORDS PRAYER OR NOT? THINK ABOUT THE PRAYER, OUR ...GIVE US THIS DAY OUR...FOR GIVE US AS WE FORGIVE...? LED US NOT INTO...BOUT..., DO U UNDERSTAND ANY THING THERE NOW?
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by ooman(m): 3:39am On Feb 09, 2013
YES, YES GOD IS GREAT[i][/i].

I HEARD THAT RIGHT NOW ANOTHER 300 AFRICAN CHILDREN ARE DYING OF MALARIA EVERYDAY, 200 OF HUNGER EVERYDAY AND MORE THAN 200 MILLION PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION.

HOW GREAT IS THIS GOD.

THAT IS NOT ALL

20% OF ALL HUMAN PREGNANCY SPONTANEOUSLY ABORT, LEAVING THE MOTHER HOPLESS.

GOD IS LOVE.

WHAT MORE, COSMIC RAYS CAUSEDD MELANONA IN A MAN IN AMERICA AND KILLED HIM BEFORE HIS WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR FIRST SON.

OH GOD, YOU ARE GREAT, I HOPE ALL THESE TESTIMONIES BRING PEOPLE TO YOU.

EXCEPT only the i.d.iots will find a single reason to thank GOD. GOD IS NOT GREAT.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by OmoAlata(f): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Idriswhite: God is able. He does what people think are impossible. I know you must have experienced God's miracle in your life. Lets share the miracle God did for us as a means of encouraging others to be steadfast in him.

I would love to. I really would as He has done so much for me. Some things would astonish you but I don't want to leave myself open to ridicule and rebuke on Nairaland (it's Nollywood, Nollywood) so I'll keep my testimonies to myself wink
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by delkuf(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2013
[quote
author=ooman]YES, YES GOD IS GREAT[i][/i].

I HEARD THAT RIGHT NOW ANOTHER 300 AFRICAN CHILDREN ARE DYING OF
MALARIA EVERYDAY, 200 OF HUNGER EVERYDAY AND MORE THAN 200
MILLION PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION.

HOW GREAT IS THIS GOD.

THAT IS NOT ALL

20% OF ALL HUMAN PREGNANCY SPONTANEOUSLY ABORT, LEAVING THE MOTHER
HOPLESS.

GOD IS LOVE.

WHAT MORE, COSMIC RAYS CAUSEDD MELANONA IN A MAN IN AMERICA AND KILLED
HIM BEFORE HIS WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR FIRST SON.

EXCEPT only the i.d.iots will find a single reason to thank GOD. GOD IS
NOT GREAT.[/quote]Must u comment. Y is ur life so monotonous like this? If u dont believe in God, well that means u are a fool, because only fools think like that. Pls dont derail others. keep ur opinion to urself
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by enilove(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2013
ooman: YES, YES GOD IS GREAT[i][/i].

I HEARD THAT RIGHT NOW ANOTHER 300 AFRICAN CHILDREN ARE DYING OF MALARIA EVERYDAY, 200 OF HUNGER EVERYDAY AND MORE THAN 200 MILLION PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION.

HOW GREAT IS THIS GOD.

THAT IS NOT ALL

20% OF ALL HUMAN PREGNANCY SPONTANEOUSLY ABORT, LEAVING THE MOTHER HOPLESS.

GOD IS LOVE.

WHAT MORE, COSMIC RAYS CAUSEDD MELANONA IN A MAN IN AMERICA AND KILLED HIM BEFORE HIS WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR FIRST SON.

EXCEPT only the i.d.iots will find a single reason to thank GOD. GOD IS NOT GREAT.

You are an ungrateful person, and you do not have the fear of God in you.Repent b4 God's wrath descends on you.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by ooman(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2013
enilove:

You are an ungrateful person, and you do not have the fear of God in you.Repent b4 God's wrath descends on you.

saying am ungrateful, I dont have a single reason to br grateful to god

saying I dont have fear of god, u r right, I dont fear ur god.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by ooman(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2013
delkuf: Must u comment. Y is ur life so monotonous like this? If u dont believe in God, well that means u are a fool, because only fools think like that. Pls dont derail others. keep ur opinion to urself

in case you havent noticed, op says "Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God", so obviously, i must comment as an atheist
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by delkuf(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2013
[quot
author=ooman]

in case you havent noticed, op says "Lets Share The Miracles God Did In
Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God", so obviously, i must
comment as an atheist[/quote]You knw wht, i dont need to argue with u, because it seem ur mind is seal and blinded by d devil. Go ahead. Cont to talk nonsense. May God forgive
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by frank317: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Its funny, nobody is willin to share any?

My fear is that we can't even differentiate when its Gods doing or just nature taking its cos.

Becos at the end of the day ur testimony as a believer is still something that have happend to an unbeliver somewhere.

Some way God ave them job after fasting, but I know a lot of unbelivers who still get job without fasting and yet they have no Godfather or other diabolical means.

The fact is the most of is here are not willing to give our testimony in public because we are not reeally convinced they are a result of our prayers and dedication to d word of God. Moreso we are afraid that atheist will debunk what we have always believed.

Its just such a crazy world.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by benodic: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ poster

You need to have an understanding of God's love. The only analogy that is close to it on earth is the Sun that shines for everyone and the rain that falls on every one without discrimination and of course the oxygen that everyone breaths without paying for it.

God does not say hey! You ! You do not acknowledge me and you abuse me therefore no sun, rain or air for you. It gives freely of its love to all souls irrespective of religion or lack of religion, race or language.

The more God- like you become the more freedom and love you give to others and the less condemnation and judgement you dish out.

Every one has miracles in their life. Some call it luck and some call it chance. It really does not matter to God whether it is acknowledged or not and it does not stop It from giving out more and more love and miracles to all souls.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by OmoAlata(f): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
frank3.16:
Its funny, nobody is willin to share any?

My fear is that we can't even differentiate when its Gods doing or just nature taking its cos.

So not true. We just don't want to be ridiculed by some people wink
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by frank317: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Why do u think ur testimony stands a chance to b redicled? Do u just actually think it can be redicled?

To me if u tell me somethin tangable, no a make believe story, not something that everybody xperiences, not something that obviously could have happnd by chance, I will believe abd only a fool will ridicle it.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by OmoAlata(f): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
frank3.16:
Why do u think ur testimony stands a chance to b redicled? Do u just actually think it can be redicled?

To me if u tell me somethin tangable, no a make believe story, not something that everybody xperiences, not something that obviously could have happnd by chance, I will believe abd only a fool will ridicle it.

I've posted stuff on nairaland before and people have made comments, "I'm sure Omo Alata is making this up" etc etc because it sounds unbelievable. My testimones are even more so - yet they are true smiley
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by ooman(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
Omo Alata:

I've posted stuff on nairaland before and people have made comments, "I'm sure Omo Alata is making this up" etc etc because it sounds unbelievable. My testimones are even more so - yet they are true smiley

Omo Alata, you have been intimidated on nairaland. Do not fear, i am with you always, even to the end of the world
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by OmoAlata(f): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
ooman:

Omo Alata, you have been intimidated on nairaland.

I wouldn't call it intimidation per se. Just don't want my testimony pooh-poohed. Over and Out wink
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by rezzy: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
For being alive today, i thank God. God has been faithful to me and my family even though we suffered a loss late last year, i still thank God for the remaining members of my family. Even for saving a very special friend, God i say- thank you. My testimony goes like this, exactly a month i lost my younger sister who was in final year, my fiance called me to call some pastors that he has been rushed to d hospital from his office cos he was vomiting blood, i tot it was just a little blood, on getting to the hospital, i found out it was not just as i tot. That fateful thursday without exxagerating, he vomited a paint rubber full of blood from both his mouth and nose in my presence and his eyes were going dim and he couldnt see again. I rushed out to call d doctors, they came and reffer him to NIMR at yaba. The following day, we went to yaba, they attended to us and carried necessary test, he was diagnosed of a disease. On our way coming back, the blood started gushing out, and he couldnt breath again. We turned to d nearest hospital, and they rejected him, we went to Ikeja general hospital and we were rejected and reffered to IDH, yaba. Infact God took control. In less than 3 months, d result is showing negative. Praise the Lord.
Re: Lets Share The Miracles God Did In Our Life To Encourage Others To Go To God by OmoAlata(f): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
rezzy: In less than 3 months, d result is showing negative. Praise the Lord.

That's an awesome testimony. All glory to God.

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Hell / Why Return With A Formatted Mind? / A Legal Perspective To The Prevalent Abuse Of Church Funds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.