Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? (1480 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me Delete Pictures From My Basic Hitachi Digital Camera / Problem With The Windows 7 Picture Section!can anyone help please! / Can Anyone Help Out Designing a Wedding Proposal Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello friends! How is everyone doing here. I'll like to know if anyone will be kind enough to help me with this. I have some products I want to advertise in the University Campus. I have little write ups and pictures of the products, with Contact address and probably price on it. Just something simple on a Landscape A4. You guys know how those Campus adverts use to look like na! There are 2 Products and I'll paste the pictures I want to use with the write ups and COntact info here.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
Drop the write ups ãήϑ pictures, I wil design it 4 Ɣøµ
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ok my brother. Compiling right now, will be up in 10mins. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
[size=14pt]BRAND NEW 7inch ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC[/size]

*Runs on Android 4.0.3 (Ice cream Sandwich)
*Dual camera (front and back)
*8GB Inbuilt Memory (also has memory card slot)
*1GB RAM
*1.55GHz Processor.
*It has In-Built 3G SIM CARD Slot for Browsing and making calls
*WIFI
*Bluetooth
FULLY LOADED MACHINE!!!

Comes with FREE Leather Case Keyboard and Screen Protector.

PRICE: N36,000 ONLY!

CONTACT TOLU ON:
PIN - 26E165C0
honoura1@yahoo.com

SIGNATURE (Probably somewhere below):
Great Discount available for orders of 5pieces and above (Wholesale)

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
This is for the second banner:

[size=15pt]High Quality 12,000mAH Mobile Power Bank[/size]

Write up:
If you still carry your charger & extra battery about when on the move, you are a LEARNER!!!.
STEP UP wit 12,000mAh External Mobile Charger.
Charges all mobile devices, BB, Iphone, Ipad, Samsung, HTC, Tablet PC, Nokia etc.
Dual Output so you can charge 2 devices at once.
Last up to 3 days when fully charged!

PRICE: N10,000 only!

CONTACT TOLU ON:
PIN - 26E165C0
honoura1@yahoo.com
SIGNATURE (Probably somewhere below):
Great Discount available for orders of 5pieces and above (Wholesale)

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thanks again guys! Expectant!
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Ђδω abt this??

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Waoo, this is cool oooo, Had no idea it'll be this good. Am checking from mobile, lemme jump on my lappy. You too much sir!!!
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks once again bro. I really do appreciate! Just one thing, the last line I tagged as 'SIGNATURE', I just used the word signature to describe "great discounts.... ", didnt want it to be written there, so will you be kind to help me remove 'SIGNATURE', and fill up that whole last link with "great discounts...." (straight line). Thanks!
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Here is it, was wondering why Ɣøµ included signature in D̶̲̥̅̊ first place

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Lol, yea..
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2013
One more thing bro. I just printed a test copy (dont have color ink) I printed it W & B. Its likely I might even be printing them as W&B cos it'll be expensive printing plenty on colored. Anyway, the thing is, I discovered those two , bubble-like effects will cause more of a viewing obstruction. I think its better to remove it.

PS: My printer no too well, so no mind the other areas that are somehow. But if you think any change should be made in the light of the new circumstance go ahead, you're the BOSS!

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Looking forward to the other one two when you have time. wink
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
Just only 3,000 Naira, and I will give you an out-of-this-world design that will make a huge statement on campus and stand out at the notice board and convert to a cool income for you. If you really want to engage those thousands of students that are genius in thinking and can easily spot out creativity, then let me get the job done for you for 3k only.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
toluxa1: Looking forward to the other one two when you have time. wink
then Ɣøµ shud ve told me 2 do a one color design,, jst convert it 2 grey scale den print, simple, dnt use W&B
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by lightheart(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
@GraphicsPlus, see it as a challenge and put up your out-of-world version here. OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT!!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
spywareczar: then Ɣøµ shud ve told me 2 do a one color design,, jst convert it 2 grey scale den print, simple, dnt use W&B

Yeaaa, correct! I'll stick print a few colored and paste in locations I know they'll not be tampered with though. DO you think those 2 round bubble like stuff should be left there?

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Just only 3,000 Naira, and I will give you an out-of-this-world design that will make a huge statement on campus and stand out at the notice board and convert to a cool income for you. If you really want to engage those thousands of students that are genius in thinking and can easily spot out creativity, then let me get the job done for you for 3k only.

Hmmm, As much as I am aware that one should pay for services rendered, I wouldn't have used "Help" if I was looking for paid stuff. Am not saying am the awoof kinda guy but, I have rendered help, I mean real help, countless times in the over 6 years I have spent on nairaland for absolutely free and same has been done to me many times so I just thought probably I could get nice guys here who could help. spywareczar offered that. Thanks anyways wink

PS: You mean you can do something much better than this one? "out-of-this-world" you said? shocked Na lie jorrr, Oya do sample lets all see sef. wink
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sowie 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ delay, Tied down ωϊ† som annoyin table work,

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
spywareczar: Sowie 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ delay, Tied down ωϊ† som annoyin table work,

Ah, see this Bros dey apologize again, abeg no try am again. I am really really grateful jare. Just take your time with the other one (Mobile Power Bank). Thanks in advance.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
toluxa1:

Ah, see this Bros dey apologize again, abeg no try am again. I am really really grateful jare. Just take your time with the other one (Mobile Power Bank). Thanks in advance.
I tot Ɣøµ needed a sample?? I decide 2 design 4 Ɣøµ coz as of D̶̲̥̅̊ time Ɣøµ created dis thread I was less busy ãήϑ outta movies 2 watch, not that I design 4 free
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2013
I sent you an email, still expecting you reply.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2013
toluxa1: I sent you an email, still expecting you reply.
saw it last nite but D̶̲̥̅̊ reply button ɪ̣̝̇§ nt available, I added Ɣøµ on BBM dis mornin, dunno ϊƒ Ɣøµ see my request. Pin: 22FC6412
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
grin

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by tcalc: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
spywareczar: grin
u used corel draw all through isnt it.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by spywareczar(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
tcalc: u used corel draw all through isnt it.
yeah
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by toluxa1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
That's what I used to change that first one to greyscale too. I was good with it in those days but now, hmm.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Simple Banner? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
toluxa1: That's what I used to change that first one to greyscale too. I was good with it in those days but now, hmm.
tolu, I juz added u on bbm, check

(1) (Reply)

12 Tips For Cg Artsits / Cartoon Portrait / VIDEO: Mark Angel Comedy – WICKED MAN (episode 202)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.