Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigerian 'PASTOR" Caught In The Act! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian 'PASTOR" Caught In The Act! (2460 Views)

Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance / Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian 'PASTOR" Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 09, 2013
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/8b773674-ead7-3d64-acbf-b87194c7794b/online-scamming-on-the-rise/

Although an Australian now, but anywhere u go,you are likely to be asked " WHERE ARE YOU ORIGINALLY FROM"?
It is very annoying to know that while we Hate our politicians, we the governed can not in our own little way do things to
improve the counry rating in the international community.

I truly felt so disgusted at this person above claiming to be a Nigerian.I cant because of his silly type tell lies about my originality.

I love Nigeria no matter the situation.
Re: Nigerian 'PASTOR" Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2013
This is very disturbing. woke up saturday morning here and this news on a local Australian channel destroyed my day!
I strongly believe we should organise a group online,to fight this set of Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian 'PASTOR" Caught In The Act! by Ozegbe(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Ozin: This is very disturbing. woke up saturday morning here and this news on a local Australian channel destroyed my day!
I strongly believe we should organise a group online,to fight this set of Nigerians.

if We can't control it in Nigeria, is it in Australia far far away that we can?
Re: Nigerian 'PASTOR" Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Ozegbe:

if We can't control it in Nigeria, is it in Australia far far away that we can?

Yeah u are right some how, but base on experience we meet these people on the internet everyday. We can in our own small way play along and expose them

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! IPOB Protesters Burnt Down CPS ABAKALIKI / Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni / Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.