Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Doctor Advice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Doctor Advice (891 Views)

The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! / My Doctor Asked Me 2 See A Psychiatrist. . .i Act Strangely Lately / The Computer-doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Advice by aluma(m): 6:08am On Feb 09, 2013
A man suffers in the hands of his wife because his wife likes sex too much and he cant satisfy her. So he went to a doctor

man: doctor i have a serious problem, i cant satisfy my wife. My wife always want me to go 5 to 6 rounds or more befor she is satisfied. i sleep with one eye open because of this family problem.
Pls help me

Doctor: wen making love with ur wife...just think about all ur problems at the same time...i mean all the problems u have...just think about them. Then come back and tell me the result

The man went home and his wife crawled to him at nite and the man began his duty with his wife...the man taught about his girlfriend that is pregnant for him without his wife"s knowledge, he taught about their house rent, ... As he was thinking about this, he was also busy performing and his wife said pls its okay.
The man just lay flat on the bed and his wife was surprised. The man hadly last ontop of her

After resting she said to him..ok honey lets do again..the man began his duty and also began his thinking problems as well, he taught about were to get money for nepa bill, the money for the rice he ate in the office on credit, how to solve his brothers appendix problem, how to settle the bank for the loan he collected for his big for noting son who used it to learn carpentary work.
he taught about his father in the village that warned him never to come back unless he gives birth to a female child. He taught about an slowpoke his wife delivered to him as a child

befor he knew it he has gotten to 7 rounds and his wife fainted..

after some minutes he revived her back and ask her if she want more.. She replied..
NO!! We really need to see a doctor.
u have a serious problem

since then the man can now sleep with two eyes closed
Re: Doctor Advice by Phestos(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2013
Better dont try dat with Ur wife or fiance or girlfriend less she die
Re: Doctor Advice by aluma(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Who tell ♈o̶̲̥̅̊u

(1) (Reply)

Dis Mad Huz / Hilarious 999/911 Calls / Sometimes It Better To Be Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.