Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Computer-doctor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Computer-doctor (10929 Views)

After The Computer Age, What's Next? / The Computer Argument. / Jesus Vs Satan On The Computer - Too Funny: Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:39am On May 17, 2011
One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor."
His friend offered, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker an cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10."
Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.
Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.
He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:
Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better.
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:43am On May 17, 2011
John goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this great big huge guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 350 lbs, 20 inch penis, testicles 3 lbs each, Turner Brown". John just faints dead away and falls to the floor. The big dude kneels down and brings him to, by slapping his face and shaking him. He asks, "Are you Ok?" In a very weak voice John says, "Excuse me, but what did you just say to me?" The big dude says, "When I saw the curious look on your face, I just figured I'd give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. "I'm 7 feet tall, weigh 350 lbs, have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 lbs each, and my name is Turner Brown." John said, "Oh Thank God! I thought you said 'Turn Around'"
Re: The Computer-doctor by bingbagbo(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2011
i am crying for you poster cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry post this at the foreing affairs secion, hahhahahhaaaha
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 10:55am On May 17, 2011
Lol
Re: The Computer-doctor by StudioCFR(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 12:14pm On May 17, 2011
Omo i made studio laugh!!!
Re: The Computer-doctor by oderemo(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2011
first one = goood
second one= gulder
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 12:34pm On May 17, 2011
2dae is a gud dae oh

I made 2 of ao arguably worst critics laugh
N dey‘r chelsea fans

Dats good
Re: The Computer-doctor by Sophizzy(f): 4:42pm On May 17, 2011
^^Lol.
Re: The Computer-doctor by shakara4u(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2011
remain me,

wheres d joke EX

*runs out quickly b4 they lynch me*
Re: The Computer-doctor by dammizz(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2011
@Yinkuz, why? What ve u 2 gain? Jst wonderin wht u'll gain 4 crackin a fellow countryman's ribs *chuckles*
Ma lady, d Turner brown's joke is a miracle, It gat me lolling
Re: The Computer-doctor by eldav(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2011
U n0r go kill pesin with laugh,yinka.

nice jokes.
Re: The Computer-doctor by StudioCFR(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2011
yinkalink:

Omo i made studio laugh!!!

yinkalink:

2dae is a gud dae oh

N dey‘r chelsea fans

Dats good
yinkalink:

2dae is a gud dae oh

N dey‘r chelsea fans

Dats good

stop talking about chelsea here. . . Dis is not sports section.

Mtchew
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 7:40pm On May 17, 2011
*blushing*

C as my head dey inflate like balloon

Shaq y pretend?I dey hear ur lafter frm here sef

Dammizz yea. Me too
Re: The Computer-doctor by shakara4u(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2011
yinks, me iz laffin at Stud dressin

not ya jokes ooooo

besides sufri sufri wit d head inflation ooo
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2011
more wink wink wink wink,

There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job it was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses. One day, a letter came addressed in a shaky handwriting to God. He thought he should open it to see what it was about. The letter read,
Dear God,
I am an 85 year old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had £100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension check. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited three of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?
Sincerely, Molly
The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few pounds. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected £96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Molly and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends. Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened, It read.
Dear God,
How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift. By the way, there was £4 missing. I think it must have been those thieving bastards at the Post Office,

This is an actual job application that a 75-year-old pensioner submitted to B&Q in Tunbridge Wells.
They hired him because he was so funny,
NAME: Kenneth Way (Grumpy Bastard)
SEX: Not lately, but I am looking for the right woman (or at least one who will cooperate)
DESIRED POSITION: Company's Chief Executive or Managing Director. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying in the first place - would I?
DESIRED SALARY: £150,000 a year plus share options and a Tony Blair style redundancy package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
EDUCATION: Yes.
LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
PREVIOUS SALARY: A lot less than I'm worth.
MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.
REASON FOR LEAVING: It was a crap job.
HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.
PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.
MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?
DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT COULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 lbs.?: Of what?
DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"
HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Reader's Digest Timeshare Free Holiday Offer, so they tell me.
DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job - no! On my breaks - yes!
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy Swedish supermodel with big tits and who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.
NEAREST RELATIVE?: 7 miles
DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Oh yes, absolutely.

Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees.
"Yes, Sir." the employee replied.
"Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you."

A young man sits down at a bar.
"What can I get you?" the bartender inquires.
"I want six shots of Whiskey," responds the young man.
"Six shots!?" says the bartender, "Are you celebrating something?"
"Yeah, my first b.l.o.w.j.o.b," replies the young man.
"Well, in that case," says the bartender, slapping him on the back, "let me give you a seventh on the house."
The man holds up his hand, "No offense, sir. But if six shots won't get rid of the taste, nothing will."

Charlie marries a virgin. On their wedding night, he's on fire, and wants some dirty fun so he gets naked, jumps into bed, and immediately begins groping her.
"Charles, I expect you to be as mannerly in bed as you are at the dinner table."
So, Charlie folds his hands on his lap and says, "Is this better?"
"Much better!" she replies with a smile.
"Okay, then," he says, "now will you please pass the Kitty-Cat."

grin grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by dammizz(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2011
shocked shocked Chineke! Yinkuz,this is too long nau, buh since u chuckled me up earlier, I'll try & read,
*picks a seat* Efe, oya com share popcorn o cheesy
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 2:13pm On May 18, 2011
Lol

Gimme popcorn too nah
I never chop since morning
Re: The Computer-doctor by dammizz(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2011
^^^I will ask Efe, my future-ex to extend the favour towards u based on one condition
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 4:20pm On May 18, 2011
Wats d condition?
Re: The Computer-doctor by dammizz(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2011
Chai, is it because of popcorn that u r glaring at me with such high hope? na wa o. Anywayz never mind, popcorn seller didnt show up after-all.  cool cool

Nice jokes up there
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 5:03pm On May 18, 2011
Chai!

Wicked bin! Giving somebody false hopes
Now u make me wanna cry
*sobbing*
Where‘s El Guapo?

#thanks#
Re: The Computer-doctor by Sophizzy(f): 11:32pm On May 18, 2011
Nice jokes. cheesy
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 4:16am On May 19, 2011
Thanks madame
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2011
grin grin grin
more,

Regis: "Barbara, you've done very well so far - $500,000 and one lifeline left -- phone a friend.

The next question will give you the top prize of One Million dollars if you get it right , but if you get it wrong you will drop back to $32,000 -- are you ready?"

Barbara: "Sure, I'll have a go!"

Regis: "Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest?

Is it,

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush

Remember Barbara its worth 1 Million dollars."

"I think I know who it, but I'm not 100%,

No, I haven't got a clue. I'd like to phone a friend Regis, just to be sure.

Regis: "Yes, who, Barbara, do you want to phone?

Barbara: "I'll phone my friend Maggie back home in Birmingham."

(ringing)

Maggie (also a blonde): "Hello, "

Regis: "Hello Maggie, its Regis here from Who Wants to be a Millionaire-I have Barbara here and she is doing really well on $500,000, but needs your help to be a Million.

The next voice you hear will be Barbara's and she'll read you the question.

There are 4 possible answers and 1 correct answer and you have 30 seconds to answer -- fire away Barbara."

Barbara: "Maggie, which of the following birds does not build it's own nest? Is it:

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush"

Maggie: "Oh Gees, Barbara that's simple, It's a Cuckoo."

Barbara: "You think?"

Maggie: "I'm sure."

Barbara: " Thanks Maggie." (hangs up)

Regis: "Well, do you want to stick on $500,000 or play on for the Million, Barbara?"

Barbara: "I want to play, I'll go with C-Cuckoo"

Regis: "Is that your final answer?"

Barbara: "It is."

Regis: "Are you confident?"

Barbara: "Yes fairly, Maggie's a sound bet."

Regis: "Barbara, you had $500,000 and you said C-Cuckoo , you're right! - You have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Here is your check. You have been a great contestant and a real gambler. Audience please put your hands together for Barbara."

(clapping)

That night Barbara calls round to Maggie and brings her down to a local bar for a celebration drink and, as they are sipping their Champagne, Barbara turns to Maggie and asks "Tell me Maggie, How in God's name did you know that it was the Cuckoo that does not build its own nest?

Maggie: "Listen Barbara, everybody knows that a Cuckoo lives in a clock."
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:30am On May 20, 2011
Two boys were talking and the one said to the other, "There is a easy way to get what you want."
The other boy said, "How?" the boy replied, "Tell people you know their secret."
The boy jumps up and runs to his dad, "I know your secret!" The dad replies, "Please don't tell your mom heres $10."
The boy then runs to his mom, "I know your secret!" The mom said, "Please don't tell your dad here's $15."
The boy then decides to try it on the mail man, "I know your secret!" The mail man opened his arms and said, "Come, give your dad a hug!"

shocked shocked shocked

A man had been drinking at the bar for hours when he mentioned something about his girlfriend being out in the car.
The bartender, concerned because it was so cold, went to check on her.
When he looked inside the car, he saw the drunk's buddy, Pete, and his girlfriend going at it in the back-seat.
The bartender shook his head and walked back inside. He told the drunk that he thought it might be a good idea to check on his girlfriend.
The drunk staggered outside to the car, saw Pete and his girlfriend entwined, then walked back into the bar laughing.
"What's so funny?" the bartender asked.
"That damned Pete!" the drunk chortled, "He's so drunk, he thinks he's me!"

grin grin grin grin

A blonde and brunette are having tea when suddenly the phone rings. The blonde picks it up and immediantely starts crying.
Her brunette friend asks her, "Why are you crying dear?"
Blonde says, "Because my mom just called and said that my father just died. "I'm so sorry," says the brunette.
The blonde finally stops crying, when the phone rings again. She picks it up and starts crying again.
The brunette asks again whats wrong, to which the blonde replies, "My brother just called and said that his father died too."
Re: The Computer-doctor by oderemo(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2011
yinka on FIRE grin grin. cant beat these jokes in a thousand minute.
nice one. grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 9:09am On May 20, 2011
My head e v swell oh
Re: The Computer-doctor by babyme1(f): 10:36am On May 20, 2011
Nice grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 12:49pm On May 20, 2011
Still swellin

Thanks
Re: The Computer-doctor by StudioCFR(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2011
i nearly laugh'
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 2:11pm On May 20, 2011
Am honoured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

,how To Steal A Chicken / #funny New Year 2018 Funny Shayari In Hindi English Top Sms For 1 January Wishes / Bra Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.