Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria (22803 Views)

Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy With Nude Photo ! / Bruce Jenner: I'll Be A Woman Soon!... Kim Kardashian Confirms Rumor / ‘I Can’t Wait To Visit Nigeria’ – Kim Kardashian Confirms On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Yeoal: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2013

Kim Kardashian To Co Host Darey's Concert In Nigeria

The reality star is set to co host the concert . Psquare and other musicians are going to perform at the concert. I'm sure so many Lagos big boys will do any thing to be there.

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/reality-star-kim-kardashian-to-host.html?m=0

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by braine(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
That's very cool. She just confirmed it on Twitter.

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
Where is chika Ike? This is her chance to meet her idol

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by 190: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tonto dike fit smoke e-gbo enter the show oooh

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
jennykadry: Where is chika Ike? This is her chance to meet her idol
Aren't you going?
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Jarvis(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Yeoal: [img]http://cdn.informationnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Untitled1.pig?9d7bd4[/imp]

Kim Kardashian To Co Host Darey's Concert In Nigeria

The reality star is set to co host the concert . Psquare and other musicians are going to perform at the concert. I'm sure so many Lagos big boys will do any thing to be there.

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/reality-star-kim-kardashian-to-host.html?m=0
and SO

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
You can't beat that pretty a$$, man!
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by johnwizey: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
o kabo (she is welcum)
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nice
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by nonyofor(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
This post is hidden as usual nonsense
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by nonyofor(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
I still have her sex video with Ray J she go hear am I'm waiting

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
It's a pity guys won't be getting any pu**y as yeezy has already placed a seal on it. It still amazed as to how a talentless person could become a celebrity by just making stupid shows of her family life.

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Manshakk(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Noted! Ticket fee..Ego'le?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Asis(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eheh?mke she fall in..
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by olaisababs(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
*yawns* wetin yhu call her name sef? Better go cheer in my super eagles than em. . .
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
nonyofor: I still have her sex video with Ray J she go hear am I'm waiting
Leave the soap for house o...
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
50calibre: It's a pity guys won't be getting any pu**y as yeezy has already placed a seal on it. It still amazed as to how a talentless person could become a celebrity by just making stupid shows of her family life.
Keep living in the past, my friend! You can try and become a celebrity if it is so easy. Stop running you rabid mouth around if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Akshow: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Wetin lost for her hand wey wey she de find up and down?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by sessydoo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
As if I care! wetin dem wan do with pregnant woman? abi she go bring dollar cme 4 me....abegiiiiii next jor
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by fittty(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
With her bele? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
nonyofor: I still have her sex video with Ray J she go hear am I'm waiting
Okay! You're country(village)superstar!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Paulfish: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
I'll be there!
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Techwriter: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
If I have any advice, it will be that Nigeria stars shd severe ties with US celebrities they make money by flaunting their indecency

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Blackteeth(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
Here is an opportunity for the dreaming boys in naija. The meat has come to your home. No dulling.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Ganys: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God, this is my oppurtunity to woo and snatch her from kanye her with Native Jas
Make I call my benin Witch doctor first
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Archmed(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
*picks up thread, throws it in d bin *...kim kardarshian kô,kim Jackie Chan Nï....*continues watching Papa Ajasco and company*

12 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Georgesmartt(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
She's welcomed as long as she won't be coming with Kanye west.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by naijavlogcom(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Welcome kim. Naija waits to see you! wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
I don't think I will be so impressed seing her in person. I guess I've met a couple of people like that in the past and at the end of the day...their kitty kats were like the rest. grin some even as smelly as hell.

I rather read about her and laugh over her pretentious life and watch her haters make her rich.

I love you Kim....only on the sreen o. shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria by Viktallbay(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
50calibre: It's a pity guys won't be getting any pu**y as yeezy has already placed a seal on it. It still amazed as to how a talentless person could become a celebrity by just making stupid shows of her family life.
i am with u bro. Most of d time d only thing spectacular in US celebs is dier stupidity and slutiness and trust me dat is hardly worth celebrating. For all the guys salivating over her, u guys dont av d slightest idea about what a good thing is, i mean why would i salivate over some over-used,over-worked pu**y while dere re several fresh ones around. D only thing worse than hers is a full flegded prostitute.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns For Her EP Cover / Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister / Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.