Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories (11420 Views)

Share Ur Xperience Traveling Abroad Without Your Family For The First Time / For Nigerians That Just Travelled Abroad (share Your EBOLA Experience) / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by FILEBE(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
Did anyone read today's Punch newspaper and see what's wriiten on page 24? It was about a man who had gone abroad( usa) and was electronically harassed. A chip was planted into his body through d hole in his behind. Like seriously? This was so shocking to read that I had to start making a research on "electronic harrasment". Why the hell Would you do that to an immigrant? I hear this is a secret practice in United states' prison. Pls any one experience any other form of toture or this same electronic harrasement? Pls share ur stories. It would go a long way to create awareness. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by manny4life(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Joblessness undecided undecided undecided

Smh, and please, don't tell me it's the Affordable Healthcare Act aka Obamacare that brought about this.

An Immigration Officer is the Final Arbiter to whether you enter the US or not, whether you have valid visa. Why would Customs and Immigration go through such operation (that cost time and money), just for an immigrant that adds no value to them, whereas they can deny you entry?

In addition, of all places to insert a microchip, it's up in someone's arzz

SMH

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
hmmm
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is just sensless america is such a stupid country...these guys are demons ..pretending to be good.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by yungdamaz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Never been harassed though..,bt dats awfully bad*an electronic chip in ur ass?*
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by slimyem: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
I doubt any Nler would confess to having being tortured abroad here..undecided
..not after countlessly boasting of how privileged they are to have escaped this countryundecided

20 Likes

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
@OP

You no wan come go amelica again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
YES I HAVE BEEN TORTURED BY THE BAD FOOD IN ENGLAND

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by superior1: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think the man's state of mind need to be first established, I doubt the story

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Femiii: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
hmm..dat serious
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by AbrantieGH(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Fake story
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by coogar: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
FILEBE: Did anyone read today's Punch newspaper and see what's wriiten on page 24? It was about a man who had gone abroad( usa) and was electronically harassed. A chip was planted into his body through d hole in his behind. Like seriously? This was so shocking to read that I had to start making a research on "electronic harrasment". Why the hell Would you do that to an immigrant? I hear this is a secret practice in United states' prison. Pls any one experience any other form of toture or this same electronic harrasement? Pls share ur stories. It would go a long way to create awareness. Thanks

this is so funny - why did he submit his rump to be harassed?

obadiah777: YES I HAVE BEEN TORTURED BY THE BAD FOOD IN ENGLAND

horse-meat, huh?
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by manny4life(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
superior1: I think the state of the mind of the man needs to be first established, I doubt the story

Don't mind them, that's how they come with their lies and deceit, it's one thing to hate America because of what it stands for, but perpetuating lies, is just plainly annoying. At least, I was expecting the OP to put a link or at least, scan or take photo of the said POST/PAGE and post it.
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

this is so funny - why did he submit his rump to be harassed?

horse-meat, huh?
AMONGST A PLETHORA OF TORTUROUS FOOD SUCH AS BLACK PUDDING - MUSHROOMS - RUNNY EGGS - SOGGY CHIPS - WARM BEER cry
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by coogar: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:
Don't mind them, that's how they come with their lies and deceit, it's one thing to hate America because of what it stands for, but perpetuating lies, is just plainly annoying. At least, I was expecting the OP to put a link or at least, scan or take photo of the said paid and post it.

take a pic of his arsë? why do you want to see the pic of a grown man's bütt? manny, what exactly are you not telling us? cheesy grin

obadiah777: AMONGST A PLETHORA OF TORTUROUS FOOD SUCH AS BLACK PUDDING - MUSHROOMS - RUNNY EGGS - SOGGY CHIPS - WARM BEER cry

if the food tortures you, why eat them? there are naija restaurants around you. you stay in east london, no?
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by manny4life(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

take a pic of his arsë? why do you want to see the pic of a grown man's bütt? manny, what exactly are you not telling us? cheesy grin

Haba, coogar, nawa for you o, why will I see a man's arse, I said take a picture of the post in the paper
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
FILEBE: Did anyone read today's Punch newspaper and see what's wriiten on page 24? It was about a man who had gone abroad( usa) and was electronically harassed. A chip was planted into his body through d hole in his behind. Like seriously? This was so shocking to read that I had to start making a research on "electronic harrasment". Why the hell Would you do that to an immigrant? I hear this is a secret practice in United states' prison. Pls any one experience any other form of toture or this same electronic harrasement? Pls share ur stories. It would go a long way to create awareness. Thanks

It is absolutely not true my brother. Someone sent me a mail yesterday about this and I told the guy the same thing. The guy even went further that it was part of Obama's healthcare plan that immigrants should be subjected to such rubbish. Rdiculous!
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by coogar: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:
Haba, coogar, nawa for you o, why will I see a man's arse, I said take a picture of the post in the paper

just pulling your legs -

US Immigration Inserted Chip In My Anüs

A US based Nigerian engineer, Mr. Kunle Ajumale, 49, has asked the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) Lagos Branch to intervene in his quest to get justice over his ordeal in the hands of the United States Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE), who allegedly inserted into him what he described as ‘electronic harassment chip’ which has been deteriorating his health.

“I am constantly in pain. I have been going through a lot of torture with the device moving and causing harm in different parts of my body. I keep losing weight, feeling sharp pain on my back and continuous headache since the device was implanted’, said Ajumale who said he had even taken his case to the National Assembly seeking government’s intervention over his plight.

Speaking during the NUJ Congress at the Ladi Lawal Press Centre, Lagos, Ajumale disclosed that he travelled to the US on April 12, 1997 and obtained his green card in February 2009 and was subsequently brought back to Nigeria on February 2011 on his own request following the alleged constant harassment by the officials of the US Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) at the Fredrick Detention Centre Maryland where he was detained due to the immigration problem he had.

He however admitted that he ran foil of US Immigration law when he travelled to Nigeria with a falsified document for which he was convicted and sentenced to six months imprisonment at DC jail and Rivers Correction Centre North Carolina.

However, his ordeal commenced after he was rearrested in August 2009 for the same offence for which he had served a six year jail term.

“I was rearrested by the same officer Derrick who said they made a mistake to have released me. While in detention at Worcester Detention Centre Snow Hill Maryland an ICE Officer – William Malone told me I could be released but it was going to cost me money. I told my lawyer about it who reported it to senior ICE Officers. Investigation was carried out during which officer Michelle Rawlings interrogated me and promised to get back to me which she did. Afterwards I became the target for the officers.

“I was hospitalised at Atlantic Hospital for sinusitis and body weakness but was discharged abruptly without adequate treatment. I was maltreated by three officers who flung me to an empty steel bed and I put in a grievance report concerning the issue”, he alleged.

Ajomale alleged that he further felt ill and reported the matter to an officer on duty seeking medical assistant, but instead, he was crushed to floor by “eight officers and my pant was opened and a chip was put in my anus. I screamed but no one could help me”.

He said several attempts to get a redress for his “sordid ordeal” in the hands of the US ICE have not yielded result, that was why he approached the press to impress it on the Nigerian government to intervene in his case, which will also go a long way in ensuring that other Nigerians are not maltreated by US security officials in future.

the dude is a serial offender. he spent time in jail and he was caught again repeating the same offence. he deserves to have a live snake forced into his rectum.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by manny4life(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless:

It is absolutely not true my brother. Someone sent me a mail yesterday about this and I told the guy the same thing. The guy even went further that it was part of Obama's healthcare plan that immigrants should be subjected to such rubbish. Rdiculous!

Did I not say it in my first post?
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by manny4life(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

just pulling your legs -

LOL...Abeg o, you know NL... Some will soon go on unnecessary bashing rampage on me (not that it bothers me).
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Adebeeyee(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
I actually witnessed an elderly woman from Senegal being tortured at an Airport in Paris by 2 very young immigration officers because she resisted deportation. It was a horrible sight to behold. Everyone just walked by as though nothing was happening
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

if the food tortures you, why eat them? there are naija restaurants around you. you stay in east london, no?
LOL I DONT EAT THEM. THE POST WAS A JOKE. I DONT STAY IN EAST LONDON. I STAY IN NORTH ENGLAND. HOWEVER I HAVE LIVED IN STRATFORD AND CANNING TOWN IN THE PAST
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by coogar: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:
LOL...Abeg o, you know NL... Some will soon go on unnecessary bashing rampage on me (not that it bothers me).

they dare not - i will tell them it was you that impregnated my housemaid few months ago. you are as straight as a ruler!

obadiah777: LOL I DONT EAT THEM. THE POST WAS A JOKE. I DONT STAY IN EAST LONDON. I STAY IN NORTH ENGLAND. HOWEVER I HAVE LIVED IN STRATFORD AND CANNING TOWN IN THE PAST

where in north england do you reside?
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by ITbomb(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
and the silly topic is on the Frontpage.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by supaeagles(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
emmanuel101: This is just sensless america is such a stupid country...these guys are demons ..pretending to be good.
but if they dash you visa now, you go run to embassy go collect am grin
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

they dare not - i will tell them it was you that impregnated my housemaid few months ago. you are as straight as a ruler!

where in north england do you reside?
OUTSKIRTS OF MANCHESTER BRUV
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
seriously why do the Admin's on here hide people's posts?? what happened to freedom of speech??[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by coogar: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
obadiah777: OUTSKIRTS OF MANCHESTER BRUV

were you part of the louts that rioted in 2011? grin
Re: Ever Been Tortured Abroad? Share Ur Stories by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

were you part of the louts that rioted in 2011? grin
LOL IN 2011 I WAS LIVING IN CHICAGO grin grin SO ERMM NO I WAS NOT. ARE YOU IN LONDON ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers / Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? / Facing Deportation, What To Expect On Arrival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.