Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (9073 Views)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 11, 2013
**yawn**

You forgot:

THEY WILL USE IPAD AS BIBLE

undecided
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by Joagbaje(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Bros abeg sharrap angry nobody teaches error more than you on this forum.

Not me . God forbid , you're the heretic guy now. What heresy did I teach ?
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by akaazua(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Do you know what it means to sacrifice? Read this statement by a young African pastor.
Found among his papers in Zimbabwe after he was martyred

I'm a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I'm a disciple of His and I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
My past is redeemed. ...My present makes sense. My future is secure. I'm done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don't have to be right, or first, or tops, or recognized, or praised, or rewarded. I live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by Holy Spirit power.
My face is set. My gait is fast. My goal is heaven. My road may be narrow, my way rough, my companions few, but my guide is reliable and my mission is clear.
I will not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice or hesitate in the presence of the adversary. I will not negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and preached up for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus. I must give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He comes. And when He does come for His own, He'll have no problems recognizing me. My colors will be clear!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by enochdestiny(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
highyo: ONLY YOUR BIBLE CAN TEACH YOU THE TRUTH TO THE RIGHTEOUS PATH
that is the word of God
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Joagbaje:

That funny new creature doctrine that seems to give grace to sin and still be right with God. There is no bigger falsehood than that.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by ntbaby(f): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=highyo]BEWARE OF CHURCHES THAT WALK FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER WITHOUT THEIR SHOE
BEWARE OF CHURCHES THAT BATH IN RIVER
BEWARE OF CHURCHES THAT PRAY IN THE NAME OF ANGELS
BEWARE OF CHURCHES YOU CAN FIND UP TO 10 ON A SINGLE STREET. NOT ALL THEIR PASTORS WHERE CALLED BY GOD (REDEEM)
BEWARE OF CHURCHES THAT MAKES USE OF CROSS ALWAYS
BEWARE OF CHURCHES THAT HANG THE IMAGE OF THAT FALSE JESUS IN THEIR CHURCH
BEWARE OF CATHOLICS
BEWARE OF WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES
BEWARE OF CANDLE USER CHURCH

So which one come be better church,Abeg tell me cos wnt to knw o
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by Ukutsgp(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
i like this guy sha. 90% of what he preaches is d truth.

let us beware of false doctrine that leads to hell.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Joagbaje:

But have you confirm your own doctrine with the word of God. I see many errors in your preaching here

Why are you feeling defensive? Is anything wrong with his assertion? undecided
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
olusola2bello:

With all due respect, while I am not here to argue with you, you just said something important.....'Some of which I don't know but God did(lol) know dem', my brother, except u have been told by God to come and mention churches specifically, I think u should just stick to general warnings. Like u said, u don't know who is called and who isn't, so please stop condemning churches ok? Wot makes u tink ur own pastor is called of God? U rightly said it, d most important tin is ur walk with God. Shikena all dese ravings and rantings condemning dis church or dat church simply paints u as an extremist and am sure dat's not ur intention.

Not so. Jesus said by their fruits you shall know them. Thank God that we can compare their doctrines with the word of God to see who is in error.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2014
JudismphD:

you should also beware of yourself for judging others despite warnings frm Christ neva 2 do so. A symptomic evidence of a spirit in satanic captivity.

Jesus also said that we should make righteous judgment.

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
highyo:

I John 4: 1-4
1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

II Timothy 4: 1-5
1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

Ephesians 4:14
14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes

Romans 16:17
17 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

Now let’s take a look at the definition of a false prophet. Rev. Mark Buetow wrote an insightful article revealing the definition and dangers of false prophets. “Brothers and sisters in Christ, listen to the Lord's warning today! Watch out for false prophets! Beware of anything and anyone that doesn't preach Christ crucified for you, proclaim Christ in your place for your sins, point you to your Baptism, forgive you, exalt Jesus' body and blood.” Read the entire article here: http://higherthings.org/myht/articles/homilies/buetow-beware.htm

Timely warning.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Joagbaje:

You teach the doctrine of the new creation that says committing sin does not stop a Christian from performing miracles or making heaven, that his sin does not affect his righteousness with God.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Mee234:

That funny new creature doctrine that seems to give grace to sin and still be right with God. There is no bigger falsehood than that.

Good observance.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:

i like this guy sha. 90% of what he preaches is d truth.

let us beware of false doctrine that leads to hell.

We should watch and pray lest we fall into the heresies of these charlatans that are out to deceive and lead souls astray.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
2buff: **yawn**

You forgot:

undecided

LoL!
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by fav2010: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Your bible tells you the truth so instead of being a judgemental freak, Go and do the right thing.
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by fav2010: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus also said that we should make righteous judgment.

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24).

YOU SO RIGHT...THOSE JUDGING OTHERS SHOULD ALSO JUDGE THEMSELVES....REMOVE UR BEAM BEFORE THE SPEK OF DUST IN UR BROTHERS EYES
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by fav2010: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
highyo:

I GO REJECT AM BY FIRE
WE BOTH KNOW YOU LYING, BEFORE I sAY JESUS IS LORD..U WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY AND LEFT
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by fav2010: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=26401382]

Not so. Jesus said by their fruits you shall know them. Thank God that we can compare their doctrines with the word of God to see who is in error.[/quote
HOW DO U KNOW THEM ...NA SO OVERSABI dey do people
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by fav2010: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
**yawn**

You forgot:

undecided
WHATS THERE IF THEY USE IPAD, IT IS JUST EASIER COS SOMETIMES THEY ALSO PUT THEIR MESSAGES ON THE SAME IPAD...DONT WORRY GOD WILL PROVIDE YOU AN IPAD, NO NEED TO HATE!
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
fav2010:

WHATS THERE IF THEY USE IPAD, IT IS JUST EASIER COS SOMETIMES THEY ALSO PUT THEIR MESSAGES ON THE SAME IPAD...DONT WORRY GOD WILL PROVIDE YOU AN IPAD, NO NEED TO HATE!

He was being sarcastic....
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2015
highyo:
BUT NOT WITHSTANDING, SOME OF NIGERIAN PASTORS STILL PREACH THE TRUTH LIKE APOSTOLIC FAITH wink
**smiles**
Re: Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
fav2010:

HOW DO U KNOW THEM ...NA SO OVERSABI dey do people

You go only 'sabi' when you search the scriptures.

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me" (John 5:39)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspiring Women Of Faith Ebooks Collection / Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent / The Hijab Can Decieve You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.