Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance (651 Views)

Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses / Seventh Day Worshippers And Their Vegetarianism. What's The Connection Please? / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by valdubem(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
I attend a pentecostal church. Last Sunday (and couple of past sundays), when it was time for thanksgiving I noticed a lady dancing the yoruba style of dance; what really got me upset was that she danced towards me and brought her a$$ very close to my pee-pee (like she was about rubbing it). I felt annoyed, excited and hard at the same time. Pls my question is this; How right is it for d ladies to dance with their waist soo low (provocative dances) in the house of God when they know that some men (like me) might be having erection as a matter of that act.
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Lol, yanshgiving service...
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by Joel3(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Something like this happen to me in the past, so i know what you are saying. I even make thread for the same. It has something to do with the cultures and mentality of africa to handle the foriegn doctrine
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by valdubem(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Joel.:
Something like this happen to me in the past, so i know what you are saying. I even make thread for the same. It has something to the with the cultres and mentality of africa to handle the foriegn doctirne

I believe most ladies do it intentionally.
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by Joel3(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Yes they does it, just to see are awaken you are, and maybe to distract followers
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by inspiredbyGOD(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Op,
Did you likee?
What did you tell the lady afterwards?
Are you sure it was in a church and not in a club? (it's really hard to tell the difference in Nigerian churches nowadays)
Maybe she was possessed by fugly daemons who have been sent to torment you and also to use your p£n1$ as a remote controller.
--------------------
Okay do you seriously think all yoruba worshippers dance this way. The problem is not with the yanshgiving lady, the problem is with you. Maybe she had no eveel intention of awakening your sleeping tiger, you just read too much meaning into the dance and your p-controller got carried away.
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by valdubem(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
@Op,
Did you likee?
What did you tell the lady afterwards?
Are you sure it was in a church and not in a club? (it's really hard to tell the difference in Nigerian churches nowadays)
Maybe she was possessed by fugly daemons who have been sent to torment you and also to use your p£n1$ as a remote controller.
--------------------
Okay do you seriously think all yoruba worshippers dance this way. The problem is not with the yanshgiving lady, the problem is with you. Maybe she had no eveel intention of awaken your sleeping tiger, you just read too much meaning into the dance and your p-controller got carried away.

grin
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by OmoAlata(f): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
val_dubem: I felt annoyed, excited and hard at the same time.

Maybe you need to use the thanksgiving time in church to close your eyes and pray
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by Omexonomy: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2013
The lady might no hard feeling for u she might not even know ur sleeping lion is behind her.
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by valdubem(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Omexonomy: The lady might no hard feeling for u she might not even know ur sleeping lion is behind her.

But why she no go know?
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2013
Just do the counter movement. Igbo style back and forth movement with your waist, towards that thing exciting you, let's see who go first run comot.
Re: Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance by valdubem(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2013
kmcutez: Just do the counter movement. Igbo style back and forth movement with your waist, towards that thing exciting you, let's see who go first run comot.

hehehe! Badt chick grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Christian Remake Of Django Unchained; Djesus Uncrossed! / National Youth Retreat 2013 / Should Pastors And Gospel Ministers Participate In Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.