Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,617 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation (692 Views)

Why Is This Political Equation Like This? / The Philosophical Significance Of T.A ORJI In Abia Political Equation / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Solve the following problem:

If APGA + CPC + ANPP + ACN = APC
And EFCC + ICPC + GEJ + JEGA = PDP

(Ai) Using Pythagoras Theorem prove that; PDP = APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula, where JEGA is constant, what is the value of PDP?

(B) If Tinubu/Buhari/ ­Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient of APC?

(C) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of rigging coefficient?

(D) Use Leibnitz Theory to explain all the answers above before 2015.

''Good luck to you!'

2 Likes

Re: Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation by musiwa10: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
nice
Re: Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation by igbanbajo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bookmarked.
Re: Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation by drnoel: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Following
Re: Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation by Joel3(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
Solving equation and ratio of PDP,

PDP = Power

JEGA + 2015 = Election Ringing

now we have to find the relivance of eletion ringing and manipulaty.

Election Ringging = incubent

now put all togather to balance the equation.

Incubent = money

and money = power.

We are told PDP is power. Then there is constant, now we have to find the milimeters of constant.

Constant is PDP and vs ACP = constant

Constant = Civil war.

Be ring back. I will finish the maths
Re: Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2013
Joel.:
Solving equation and ratio of PDP,

PDP = Power

JEGA + 2015 = Election Ringing

now we have to find the relivance of eletion ringing and manipulaty.

Election Ringging = incubent

now put all togather to balance the equation.

Incubent = money

and money = power.

We are told PDP is power. Then there is constant, now we have to find the milimeters of constant.

Constant is PDP and vs ACP = constant

Constant = Civil war.

Be ring back. I will finish the maths

undecided got to be kidding me!!!
Re: Mathematical Solution To The Nigerian Political Equation by Joel3(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2013
nchewi:

undecided got to be kidding me!!!
i'll complete the maths later

(1) (Reply)

Good Governance Tour In Asaba: Uduaghan & Labaran Maku Under Fire!! / Matters Arising : Orji Uzor Kalu Degree's Saga ---mike Ikhariale / APC Changes Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.