Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

DSTV Is Cheating Nigerians - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Is Cheating Nigerians (846 Views)

Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel / Dstv Is Down / Big Brother Africa: How Multichoice/dstv Is Under-developing Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Is Cheating Nigerians by 24volts: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
I publicly Write to express my utmost disapointment over the kind service DSTV is rendering to us. It is not all about paying for ones monthly subscription is the issue but there is no value for the money paid. I pay for premium bouquet every month and on daily basis my account always enter E16 error message, I spend not less that 10 minutes calling their call center daily or every other day to clear it. I think I have endured this so much, I have to write to cusumer right protection agency now and if I didn't get good response iam going to sue multichoice to reaping off Nigerians
Re: DSTV Is Cheating Nigerians by Donkarizma: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
i am with you on this, because it is no longer a secrety that sourth African government hate Nigerian.And if you take a look the quality of service rendered by the south African companies in Nigeria, you will notice that the service is very poor.Check DSTV and MTN

(1) (Reply)

'iron Man 3' Review: Our Super Hero Is Back & He's Better Than Ever / Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) / Pirated Movies Release Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.