Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. (1493 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
At the morgue, the mortuary attendants ran helter-skelter when they heard bangs from the corpse compartment, the bang startled the guards but when it became apparent that the noise and screams were more human than ghostly they summoned up courage to open the compartments and the drunkard jumped up and rained curses and abuses on them for trying to bury him while he was still alive. That is the story of the man who nearly got buried but for fate; The man won lottery and went on a drinking spree until he passed out, no pulse, brain dead and after 24hrs and pronounced dead, he was taken to the mortuary while burial arrangements were being made, his body was in the mortuary for another 24hrs before becoming conscious, thanks to heavens that formalin was not yet injected into him. This is a true life story, told by the victim himself. According to Islamic tradition, a true muslim has to be buried 24hrs after he is pronounced dead, but what these ancient writers of the Islamic holy books did not understand, that we do understand now, is, that when one is brain dead, no breathing and no pulse is confirmation of that state, and some people do become conscious even days and weeks after being brain dead. If you are a muslim, there is likelihood that you will buried when brain dead but there is agonizing truth, you will recover consciousness but have no way to be heard, cos you probably will be 6 ft deep in the earth. Certain laws should be changed. No insults intended to Muslim and Mohammedans, so I expect tolerance and no killing of Christians for these statement, cos am not very christian.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by knockturnal(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
Emmmm,i tink u 4got stin. Most xtians are injected wit formalin barely 24hours after being comfirmed dead. Loking at it from that angle, i tink its beta to b buried alive dan injected to death. Atleast d former has a chance of survival

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
knockturnal: Emmmm,i tink u 4got stin. Most xtians are injected wit formalin barely 24hours after being comfirmed dead. Loking at it from that angle, i tink its beta to b buried alive dan injected to death. Atleast d former has a chance of survival

I smell BS
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
Watching...left, right, centre.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by tobechi20(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Nollywood script

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2013
one of the numerous reasons why islam should be scrapped
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Dzany(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2013
@ OP..u r right.......bt it can also hapenned to ppl of other religion.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Dzany: @ OP..u r right.......bt it can also hapenned to ppl of other religion.
Ofcourse yes.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by aurenflani: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2013
To the Op, just because christianism couldn't impress you due to it's confused doctrine of politheistic divinity that is in many ways akin to the idol worshippers, does not mean that you will pass us (Muslims) for worshippers of Muhammad. It seems to me that whereas christianism failed you (hence your anger against it) you are passing that hatred to Islam. What an irony, for Islam still remain your salvation. You only need to open your eyes and you will see the light from the sun.

Many of your kinds have found their way and I pray that you too get blessed with Siratal Mustaqeen. Amin.

But remember what I said, Islam is not an occult where adherents worship the Messanger as it is in christianity, hence the name of the Christians. In Islam, we worship ONLY ALLAH that is GOD. The messanger remains a Messanger even after 1400 years!

You are welcome.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by PastorKun(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2013
^^^
Is that why some of you kill if anything offensive is written or said about your messenger If that is not idolatory man worship I wonder what is.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by aurenflani: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pastor Kun: ^^^
Is that why some of you kill if anything offensive is written or said about your messenger If that is not idolatory man worship I wonder what is.

Isn't it clear from your reply that you do not see your own religion as divine? No wonder you do not have divine guidance hence lying about everything. Your lives are the exact opposite of your bible teachings. You are the one and only greatest 419ners on earth. Everything is about lies. Lies, lies and lies. That is christianism and I don't have to expanciate anything.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by enilove(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
aurenflani: To the Op, just because christianism couldn't impress you due to it's confused doctrine of politheistic divinity that is in many ways akin to the idol worshippers, does not mean that you will pass us (Muslims) for worshippers of Muhammad. It seems to me that whereas christianism failed you (hence your anger against it) you are passing that hatred to Islam. What an irony, for Islam still remain your salvation. You only need to open your eyes and you will see the light from the sun.

Many of your kinds have found their way and I pray that you too get blessed with Siratal Mustaqeen. Amin.

But remember what I said, Islam is not an occult where adherents worship the Messanger as it is in christianity, hence the name of the Christians. In Islam, we worship ONLY ALLAH that is GOD. The messanger remains a Messanger even after 1400 years!

You are welcome.

Sango worshippers worship only Sango,but that does not mean they are not idol worshippers. Neither does that mean they are worshipping God.Sango is a god of thunder.

In the bible you will read that the Israelites were calling on one God that delivered them from Egypt.
This was when the Arabian were worshipping about 360 gods.
One God had been in existence ever b4 muhammed started calling Allah as one god, because they used to have many gods in their Kaaba that they worshipped.
Since time of Moses till date the Israelites still call on one God ,likewise we christians,through Jesus christ.Jesus said my father is greater than I.
because you do not believe that God can have a son without a wife ,shows lack of spiritual knowledge of God. God that created man ,can turn to one of them and say "this is my son".Only we, who are human, can say no,since no woman got pregnant for God,that person cannot be a son of God.
God is a tittle and not a name.A young lion is a lion,irrespective of its age.A son of God is God, with his own distinct name.The bible calls we human beigns gods.The bible also says "thou shall not bow down to any other gods beside me.So the word "God" is not different from the word "president".As there are many president so there are many gods.Like the god of thunder,god of iron,god of soccer.
The God that divided the red sea,that rose Lazarus from the dead,the God that gave sight back to the blind and did many miracles ,that human beigns can not do, is God indeed.Such a God is my God. The Alpha and the Omega,the biginning and the end,the I AM THAT I AM.The God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob.

The god that needs to fight wars and kill people who do not believe him,that did not show any signs nor heal the sick.The god that chose a messenger who had more than 12 wives ,who puts in his book that the messanger can marry his divorced son's wife.The god that could not reconciled a broken marriage.The god that asks his followers to worship him facing a house ,were many people had been killed and sacrificed,a house of the idols,is the god of idol.Since the god loves the house were idols had been worshipped,then the god is not the god that dwells in heaven.But is the god whose throne is on upon the water.sura 11:7.The god that gives the husband the right to beat his wives ,is not my God.
The god that has to copy from the bible and calls it his own name is a fake god. The god that could not save his prophet from being killed by poison is not the the Almighty God,that Jesus called upon and healed d sick.
Suhih al-Bukhari ,volume 5 book 59 number 73 ,narrated by Aisha. Says"The prophet in his ailment in which he died ,used to say 'O Aisha! I still feel d pain caused by the food I ate at Khaubar, and this time,Ifeel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison".
The god that needs Boko Haram ,to kill innocent people,b4 it can show people that he is god ,is an occultic god that is looking for blood to drink.

The spirit of the God of the christians are present everywhere.We can face any direction and He would answer us.We can not cage our God in a house,only idols can be housed and it must be faced b4 it will answer them.If it is not idol worshipping,why must every muslim face that cubicle idol house when praying and must go to mecca to go round the house 7 times, pointing their hands to the black stone on the wall of the kaaba on each circle. The is an open idol worshipping in the name of one god that Muhammed used to replaced other 360 idols that were in Kaaba.

True God must be worshipped in truth and in the spirit. I can not kill a fellow human beign and still have the same spirit to shout "praise the lord,Allah be praised".
This kind of god is the god of evil
That is why quran talks about a goddess calls Allat,the female one.

God has perfected His work and finished the work of salvation for every human beign through the Lord Jesus Christ,on the cross Jesus said"it is finished".
I believe Jesus becos of his birth, his life history and the the signs and miracles God did through him.

If you do not believe,there is nothing God can do for you anymore,unless you pray and ask God,which way is the true way.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Bella3(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
aurenflani: To the Op, just because christianism couldn't impress you due to it's confused doctrine of politheistic divinity that is in many ways akin to the idol worshippers, does not mean that you will pass us (Muslims) for worshippers of Muhammad. It seems to me that whereas christianism failed you (hence your anger against it) you are passing that hatred to Islam. What an irony, for Islam still remain your salvation. You only need to open your eyes and you will see the light from the sun.

You are welcome.
chai
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by aurenflani: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
enilove:

Sango worshippers worship only Sango,but that does not mean they are not idol worshippers. Neither does that mean they are worshipping God.Sango is a god of thunder.

In the bible you will read that the Israelites were calling on one God that delivered them from Egypt.
This was when the Arabian were worshipping about 360 gods.
One God had been in existence ever b4 muhammed started calling Allah as one god, because they used to have many gods in their Kaaba that they worshipped.
Since time of Moses till date the Israelites still call on one God ,likewise we christians,through Jesus christ.Jesus said my father is greater than I.
because you do not believe that God can have a son without a wife ,shows lack of spiritual knowledge of God. God that created man ,can turn to one of them and say "this is my son".Only we, who are human, can say no,since no woman got pregnant for God,that person cannot be a son of God.
God is a tittle and not a name.A young lion is a lion,irrespective of its age.A son of God is God, with his own distinct name.The bible calls we human beigns gods.The bible also says "thou shall not bow down to any other gods beside me.So the word "God" is not different from the word "president".As there are many president so there are many gods.Like the god of thunder,god of iron,god of soccer.
The God that divided the red sea,that rose Lazarus from the dead,the God that gave sight back to the blind and did many miracles ,that human beigns can not do, is God indeed.Such a God is my God. The Alpha and the Omega,the biginning and the end,the I AM THAT I AM.The God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob.

The god that needs to fight wars and kill people who do not believe him,that did not show any signs nor heal the sick.The god that chose a messenger who had more than 12 wives ,who puts in his book that the messanger can marry his divorced son's wife.The god that could not reconciled a broken marriage.The god that asks his followers to worship him facing a house ,were many people had been killed and sacrificed,a house of the idols,is the god of idol.Since the god loves the house were idols had been worshipped,then the god is not the god that dwells in heaven.But is the god whose throne is on upon the water.sura 11:7.The god that gives the husband the right to beat his wives ,is not my God.
The god that has to copy from the bible and calls it his own name is a fake god. The god that could not save his prophet from being killed by poison is not the the Almighty God,that Jesus called upon and healed d sick.
Suhih al-Bukhari ,volume 5 book 59 number 73 ,narrated by Aisha. Says"The prophet in his ailment in which he died ,used to say 'O Aisha! I still feel d pain caused by the food I ate at Khaubar, and this time,Ifeel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison".
The god that needs Boko Haram ,to kill innocent people,b4 it can show people that he is god ,is an occultic god that is looking for blood to drink.

The spirit of the God of the christians are present everywhere.We can face any direction and He would answer us.We can not cage our God in a house,only idols can be housed and it must be faced b4 it will answer them.If it is not idol worshipping,why must every muslim face that cubicle idol house when praying and must go to mecca to go round the house 7 times, pointing their hands to the black stone on the wall of the kaaba on each circle. The is an open idol worshipping in the name of one god that Muhammed used to replaced other 360 idols that were in Kaaba.

True God must be worshipped in truth and in the spirit. I can not kill a fellow human beign and still have the same spirit to shout "praise the lord,Allah be praised".
This kind of god is the god of evil
That is why quran talks about a goddess calls Allat,the female one.

God has perfected His work and finished the work of salvation for every human beign through the Lord Jesus Christ,on the cross Jesus said"it is finished".
I believe Jesus becos of his birth, his life history and the the signs and miracles God did through him.

If you do not believe,there is nothing God can do for you anymore,unless you pray and ask God,which way is the true way.

Thanks

I wasn't trying to be rude when I referred to you as liars. See, even in your attempt to proselytize to me you still lied. Why must you hang your salvation on a pack of lies? What is wrong with the truth that you despise it so much?

Let me ask you something. When Jesus comes back in his future coming, what happens to those people who have rejected him all through the periods that christianism has been in existence?

Will they be forgiven or punished? Just to refer you to your attempt to portray God in Islam as wicked.

Secondly, who is the Originator of life? God! And in your own logic He does not have the authority to give command as to how things should be done, maintain or impose, right? So if He commands that this is how the society should be: No adultery, fornication etc; No blasphemy against Him, His Angels, Prophets and this is how the society should punish perpetrators it is evil to you right? Was Moses evil with his ten commandments? Did Jesus not obeyed the commandments?

As to your claim that Jesus finished everything regarding divine guidance to men for all eternity by the statement (It is finished), why are you still talking of a holy spirit? I thought finished means finished in English?!!!

You talked about when idols were worshiped in the Kaaba. Who built the Kaaba? Why was that spot a central focal point to Muslims? That spot was the the first place on earth to have Man (Adam) bow down to God Almighty in worship. Noah was there, Abraham was also there. You got the idea? Muhammad only cleans it of those idols remember he is only a messenger of God.

You are welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
aurenflani:

I wasn't trying to be rude when I referred to you as liars. See, even in your attempt to proselytize to me you still lied. Why must you hang your salvation on a pack of lies? What is wrong with the truth that you despise it so much?

Let me ask you something. When Jesus comes back in his future coming, what happens to those people who have rejected him all through the periods that christianism has been in existence?

Will they be forgiven or punished? Just to refer you to your attempt to portray God in Islam as wicked.

Secondly, who is the Originator of life? God! And in your own logic He does not have the authority to give command as to how things should be done, maintain or impose, right? So if He commands that this is how the society should be: No adultery, fornication etc; No blasphemy against Him, His Angels, Prophets and this is how the society should punish perpetrators it is evil to you right? Was Moses evil with his ten commandments? Did Jesus not obeyed the commandments?

As to your claim that Jesus finished everything regarding divine guidance to men for all eternity by the statement (It is finished), why are you still talking of a holy spirit? I thought finished means finished in English?!!!

You talked about when idols were worshiped in the Kaaba. Who built the Kaaba? Why was that spot a central focal point to Muslims? That spot was the the first place on earth to have Man (Adam) bow down to God Almighty in worship. Noah was there, Abraham was also there. You got the idea? Muhammad only cleans it of those idols remember he is only a messenger of God.

You are welcomed.
You are a very stupid person for derailing my thread. I placed a disclaimer after my post that am not Christian and no muslims should chastise Christians on this. My point is you might likely be buried alive and I need need intelligent Islamic Scholars to look it from medical and scientific point of view as pertains the 24hrs burial misfit. Shame on you for choosing to act tactless and illiterate.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by wazobiaforu(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
Billy infact i love and appreciate all your post today i swear, i get and understand your message and i will surelly take cognisance of it in my family.

I HAVE SEEN SOME STEWPID AND PHOOL here that totally go out of the message and start their religious fighting that they know little of: (aurenfiani and enilove)both have you are ediota of the highest order, tackle the message and stop being religion bigotry here.

You both can tackle me and i will shut your mouth with Biblical and Quranical verses( i have both )

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by BetaThings: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2013
Pastor Kun: ^^^

You should recall that CAN is threatening not to protect El Rufai from Christians who want to visit violence on him for insulting Jesus
BTW I condemn insults on religious figures. It is not freedom of expression to abuse them
But I don't support violence by anyone - Christians, muslims, athesist
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by BetaThings: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2013
ondo_boi: one of the numerous reasons why islam should be scrapped

Hahahaha
By who?
I can see your tolerance level

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2013
Let me reiterate that this thread is not anti-Islam, this thread is also relevant to other religious sects who decide to give sudden burials to their bereaved loved ones, there is a higher possibility now than before after much extensive research on OBE and Sleep Paralytic phenomena that many people have been buried alive unknowingly. Some people stay brain dead for as long as 6 months, and still regain consciousness. I personally believe that millions have been buried alive in Africa due to our poor medical and health sector upheavals. I therefore had to make this thread to the populous religion that commands burial and interment in 24hrs, The Mohammedans and Islamic Scholars who initiated those commands in the holy books had no medical knowledge of analysis of death, I am sure there would have been a clause on that. So if any muslim is pained by this thread, that pain is not much as compared to what you will feel if you regain consciousness and discover you have been buried and there is no way to come back. Its a delicate issue that you need to present to your scholastic seers for review.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by deols(f): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
It doesn't matter by the way. A Muslim is dead, whether buried alive or not because it is their time. People who take the world to heart will die before their death cos they are trying to avoid death by every means possible.

The time it takes to prepare the dead for burial is enough time to get it to wake up if not dead

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by ChristKid1: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2013
^ How can you say burying someone alive doesn't matter? Someone needs to get her head checked. lipsrsealed

will you have the honor of getting it done?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by hadbak: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2013
@ OP..the laws of burial acording to d islamic doctrine has been ordained by God n not man, therfore d idea of mistake or buring someone alive has not arise except what God has ordained. During the period of burial arangments he deceased weda brain dead or in coma can be detected if they still have life in them. When smone dies their looks changes n canot b compared with d looks of d peson who is brain dead..Nontheless, irrespective of d circumstances surrounding anyone's dead/destiny its wht has been ordained by God n cannot be changed. We as muslims believe that whoever dies, killed or BY ANY OTHER MEANS, it is in term of appointed DESTINY n nothing is reduced from it.
In islam ther is noting like an UNTIMLY death, each pesin running its course for a term appointed so d ideal of dying bfoe ur time is ridiculus..whatever has been written for someone must surely come to pass weda buring alife/buring dead..
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by naijachix(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
hadbak: @ OP..the laws of burial acording to d islamic doctrine has been ordained by God n not man, therfore d idea of mistake or buring someone alive has not arise except what God has ordained. During the period of burial arangments he deceased weda brain dead or in coma can be detected if they still have life in them. When smone dies their looks changes n canot b compared with d looks of d peson who is brain dead..Nontheless, irrespective of d circumstances surrounding anyone's dead/destiny its wht has been ordained by God n cannot be changed. We as muslims believe that whoever dies, killed or BY ANY OTHER MEANS, it is in term of appointed DESTINY n nothing is reduced from it.
In islam ther is noting like an UNTIMLY death, each pesin running its course for a term appointed so d ideal of dying bfoe ur time is ridiculus..whatever has been written for someone must surely come to pass weda buring alife/buring dead..

oooh maa goshhh!!, i perceive ignorance. So if u chose to jump in front of a moving train, it has beenn written by god.

research has proven that some of our ancestral fathers (dating back to almost a million years ago), actually lived above 300 years. the big question is why?

suggested answer: wisdom. they had knowledge. they knew how to access the free gift of nature: energy. Energy is existence and existence is energy. the multi-verse (i choose to call it multi-verse not universe)is all one. simply energy moving through diverse forms. our ancestors were not interested in all these materialistic religious selfishness. they sort wisdom and found it. and until we learn from them, we'll never get it right.

The selfishness of religion tells u that u need to be good to ur brother so u can go to heaven. why can't i just be good to my brother because he is me (energy) but in a different form?

@Billy. i love u man. i'm a big fan.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by nobniger: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Wow
Re: If You Are A Muslim, There Is a Possibility You will Be Buried Alive. by hadbak: 1:10am On Feb 13, 2013
naijachix:

oooh maa goshhh!!, i perceive ignorance. So if u chose to jump in front of a moving train, it has beenn written by god.

research has proven that some of our ancestral fathers (dating back to almost a million years ago), actually lived above 300 years. the big question is why?

suggested answer: wisdom. they had knowledge. they knew how to access the free gift of nature: energy. Energy is existence and existence is energy. the multi-verse (i choose to call it multi-verse not universe)is all one. simply energy moving through diverse forms. our ancestors were not interested in all these materialistic religious selfishness. they sort wisdom and found it. and until we learn from them, we'll never get it right.

The selfishness of religion tells u that u need to be good to ur brother so u can go to heaven. why can't i just be good to my brother because he is me (energy) but in a different form?

@Billy. i love u man. i'm a big fan.

By God, I neva expected u to understand/agree..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Woman / The People Of Sound Mind / A Quick Overview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.