Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! (8224 Views)

Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating / Mcdonalds Vs Mr. Bigg's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Badman888(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2006
there was also a story about a chiken head from K.F.C.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Busta(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2006
and a finger in soup at wendys but heard it was a fraud
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by mochafella(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2006
Busta:

and a finger in soup at wendys but heard it was a fraud

Yep it was a fraud, last I heard the woman and her partner are serving time for a bunch of offences.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Badman888(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2006
its higly addictive

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by selencious(f): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Poster!!Im with u. I ain like em either. I prefer Burger kings to em. Whichever way, Im careful on the kinda food I eat, or you just gonna be soo outta shape.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by ijawgirl: 4:17am On Feb 23, 2010
I used to eat MacDonald like 4 times a week. cheesy
Thank God, I dont live near mdalds again
bcus it became an addiction
I love, love their fries
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by ceasyc(f): 3:25am On Apr 10, 2010
i like mcdonalds
love their fries
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2010
Mc Dee is seriously tempting.
Moderation is the key in everything.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by siapaya(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
you guys are in Nigeria and sick of Mc Donald? I cant even found one
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by ceasyc(f): 4:21am On Jul 02, 2010
siapaya:

you guys are in Nigeria and sick of Mc Donald? I cant even found one

did our posts suggest that we are/live in nigeria or we dont travel from 9ja to countries that has mcdonalds?
U R JOKER/CLOWN!

ceasyc:

i like mcdonalds
love their fries

big mac meal with large fries n chocolate milkshake - yum yum
McDonalds - i'm lovin it!
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by jot01(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
I love My Mac.

I"m Loving it.

Give me My Mc Chicken,fries,Ex large Coke .
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by chyket(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
i love their smoothies,but not all the time though
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Nobody: 5:27am On May 22, 2012
would rather have BK than Mac,poison galore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ofada Rice And Stew(ayamase)a Good Meal To Cook This Xmas Period / African Soup In A Bag / Ankara Cake??????? Wow!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.