Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! (8204 Views)

Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating / Mcdonalds Vs Mr. Bigg's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by OldGlory1(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2006
Eastcoast

Did you notice in the movie, how in Texas they always wanted to Supersize his meal for an extra 49c? That movie was an eye opener. I am not big on fast food, if i have to do something on the go, i would prefer Quiznos or Subway. But i have to admit, I love Mickey D's Fries and their Milk Shake. Everything in moderation guys, you will be fine.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bluenubian(f): 1:12pm On May 03, 2006
i only eat macdonalds when it late at nite and nothin else is open since they are open 24hrs
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by LoverBwoy(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2006
nubian

heather hunter is ur idol??

Yes o, i eat mcdonalds to get fat or gain weight rather but undecided

and notice after getting out of Mac Deez u start gettin hungy again wink
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bluenubian(f): 1:44pm On May 03, 2006
yes loverboy, i love her, was gud
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by clemsonfan(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2006
Why is everyone hating on mcdonalds?? I put it this way, McDonald's does not hold a gun to your head and MAKE you eat the large sandwiches and order large orders of fries. That is why they have a MENU so that u can order what YOU WANT TO. Most McDonalds have salads, fruit salads, and other healthy food that you can order. So, those people that are obese from resturants like McDonalds, should not blame McDonalds for their obesity. McDonalds does not MAKE you order the double cheese burgers and big macs. Personally, I order off of the Dollar Menu of McDonalds and usually get the Double Cheese burger with a medium order of fries. But that is on rare occassions that I do.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by LoverBwoy(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2006
i thought she did adult movies wink @ nubian

yes macky Deez
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 2:14pm On May 03, 2006
@old glory, yes i did. and i think he also said something like texas has the largest population of overweight pple. That guy really tried. i can't do something like that. half way thru' his research, he was very fed up and his body couldn't even handle it. he was throwing up everything. sad
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by my2cents(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2006
LOL,

Something tells me this thread was purposely put up here to plug McD's cheesy

Anyway, to all those who profess to love KFC, I personally stopped ever since I heard that KFC stopped meaning "Kentucky Fried Chicken" when what they say is chicken stopped being chicken shocked

In fact, I heard what they serve is some semblance of a headless bird.

Any takers?
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2006
@ clemsonfan

they only have FAT foods

not all healthy food
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by my2cents(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2006
bolex,

They do have healthy food. The thing is that with all the add-ins (salad dressing, croutons, etc), such healthy foods become even unhealthier than the fatty foods. I believe there was a finding some time last year that said that a McDs salad contained more cholesterol and/or fat than a double Mac shocked
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:16pm On May 03, 2006
i love their food! yummy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by OldGlory1(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2006
They have salads ETC. Thier $ menu is very interesting.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2006
If Mac Donalds have healthy food

Then , why can't it be a qualified place to eat 3 - square meals everyday

The  guy in the SUPERSIZE ME got tired after just 1 month

Healthy  grin

I can eat mama put for 10 years , That is what i call healthy
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by rikkyjen(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2006
After a hectic day at the library, the next stuff that rang on ma head waz a macdonald;s, hmmmi was already imagining how yummie my No 3(quarter pounder)  would be, omo, i just flipped ma mind because e be like say i don dey obese. sincerely, Mcdolds gat a lot of adverse effects on the body especially those of us who gat the tendency to be fat i.e, people who gat fat mommas and fat popsies .      Y'all get ma drift? wink wink wink
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Badman888(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2006
macdonalds makes me sick, i dont know why people love it, or they are just addicted to it maybe
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Reverend(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2006
@ Bolex

The guy from 'Supersize Me' did not get tired he became really sick. His Doctor adviced him to stop the experiment immediately as he was destroying his health and could even die!

Mc Donald's is a big corporation with billions of $$$$$$$$. Money talks! The worse thing they do is brainwash children with their Ronald Mc Donald character into eating this sh*t!

Even my daughter goes crazy if we pass a Mc Donald's, she always asks for the 'Happy Meal'

Sh*t, unhealthy food and a crappy Chinese plastic toy which costs a fortune!

I refuse to eat there!
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2006
@reverend, itz not only their clown that get kids but the lil toy they include in the kids meal
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2006
If I east Mc Donalds , that means I was pushed to

They are just 2 minuted away from ma house and I only enter there once in a very very RED moon
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by LoverBwoy(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2006
Bolex , seems this film really got to u

remember the guy eat it morning day n night, U dont follow everythin you see in a film/documentary do u ?

any sensible person will know not to eat 1 particular type of food too much.

n plus they never force anyone
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2006
@ loverboi

Yer , wat you saying is true

But I can eat Mama Put for 20 years , strong and healthy

3 times a day , 7 days a week

That is what I call healthy food

Any experiment can be carried out on this 1 grin

In fact , the doctors would tell me to eat more

But as for Mc Donalds ,,,,, grin

Boi , ya;ll going there

No offence , be careful
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Reverend(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2006
What's Wrong With Ronald McDonald?

*Ronald Lies To Children!

*McDonald's food is not Healthy.

*McDonald's doesn’t treat animals very well.

*McDonalds doesn't care about the environment.

*McDonald's won't pay workers well for really hard work.

Ronald damages the earth!

Natural forests are cut down for space to raise cows to 'make' meat, or to make paper for packaging. 'Fast food' packaging, whether paper or plastic, is thrown away as trash. It's not even recycled—what a waste.

Ronald murders animals!

Millions of chickens, cows and pigs are cruelly imprisoned and then killed to make meat for burgers and McNuggets.

Ronald harms your health!

'Junk food' (like hamburgers, shakes and fries) is not good for you. It has lots of fat, sugar, salt and additives in it, but little fresh fruit, vegetables, or salad.

Ronald robs the poor!

Lots of land in poor countries is used for cows, or to grow grain for cows, so hungry people can't grow food for themselves.

What you can do?

*Don't believe corporate lies. They want to make money off you and most often your welfare isn’t any concern of theirs.

*Educate yourself about what healthy eating is.

*Tell your friends about the harm McDonald's does.

*You can eat healthy foods.

*You can boycott McDonalds! Don't give them your money.

By not buying the clowns lies you can:

*You can improve your own health!

*You can help save the environment!

*You can help stop cruelty to animals!

Don't get tricked by the clown or his ads and 'free' toys!

*** I am interested to know is Mr. Biggs similar to McDonalds and do they sell the same sh1T? ***

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2006
Mc Donalds pay thier staff lower than minimum wage and overwork them

very very very very very very true

angry
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:59pm On May 05, 2006
so what bolex is the food we're talking about not the how much they pay their stuff tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they can even pay their stuff a pound and i wouldnt give a fxxk all i want is the food grin
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2006
@ Rhode , you killing yourself eating thier fod , seriously
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by finda: 2:35pm On May 05, 2006
parapapapa, AM LOVING IT!!!!!!. mc donalds is the best fast food ever. i dont care what yall say.

if i travel overseas, i better see some mcdonalds restaurants( i dont want to eat any other food cept for mickey)
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2006
people dt aint travelled here are always crazy over MC
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Reverend(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2006
We all know that the majority of Junk or fast food comes from the USA!

That is why the following picture is so true!

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2006
ewwwwwwww

***goes out and throws up***
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 5:43pm On May 06, 2006
Thats disgusting.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by chinani(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2006
sade511:

Thats disgusting.
Truly. undecided I don't see why one public thong is better than the other! shocked
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 5:57pm On May 06, 2006
Me neither.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by mochafella(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2006
chinani:

Truly. undecided I don't see why one public thong is better than the other! shocked
sade511:

Me neither.

um, let me put it in a context you might understand. Its not entirely about the thong. Imagine Cedric the entertainer and Tyrese with their shirts off. One is probably more appealing than the other. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Take Fura De Nunu? / How Do I Prepare Doughnuts? / Ofada Rice And Stew(ayamase)a Good Meal To Cook This Xmas Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.