Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car (27888 Views)

Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Photos: D’banj Shows Off New Aston Martin Vantage Car / D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by NaLaugh: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2013
Make una no lie, that picture resemble "Oya snap quick quick before oga come outside" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by victorD3: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Let him enjoy the money while it lasts. Taking out 30m out of 3b is nothing.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Godogwu: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2013
sexybash: Lies lies lies do you guy know what 30millon is you can only get a car of that amount if you are
1) Consistent drug dealer
2) A pension theif
3)A contractor who collect goverment contract and don't execute them or you buy it on lease
The truth is how many of us here bought inyanya pirated video except he has endorsement which are not known to us

Oh shut it you broke myopic minded nitwit!!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by SamMilla1(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2013
pash4naija: i guess he has the money and good for him. But I can't for the life of me figure out why people spend that much on a car which is a liability instead of investing in more tangible assets. Anyway to each his own I guess...as long as they can afford it

Actually they are no different from 419ners. They believe that they will soon release a new hittrack and on and on until they realise that stars are born and made once. Every other thing is a follow up on the name you already made.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by queensmith: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2013
I don't believe this for 2 seconds of the day.

Aston Martin my ass
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by ndgfx(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2013
acidtalk: I can AUTHORITATIVELY tell you the car ISN'T for Iyanya. It is a big fat lie.

You people should stop being deceived by this fake lifestyles of this "must be" celebrities. I won't say much as my last topic of some of these celebrities received some threatening e.mails.

Secrets Of Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know

https://www.nairaland.com/1104385/secrets-nigerian-celebrities-dont-know

Valid point. He may just have snapped it. And for God's sake, it came from a damn blogger. Since when did bloggers ever give un-biased accurate information?

Nigerians. Poverty mentality since 1960. sad
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by giditrend: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2013
D’banj rated as the most successful artiste in Africa http:///2013/02/10/dbanj-rated-as-the-most-successful-artiste-in-africa/
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by lexxylalas2(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2013
if its true then he is wrong because most of his brothers out there could be starving. undecided
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by kandiikane(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Wetin happen? did he just wake up? Is this not(pic at the bottom)how he should look like?

Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by kandiikane(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2013
lexxylalas2: if its true then he is wrong because most of his brothers out there could be starving. undecided

Wetin concern him and his 'brothers'? It's not his duty to feed people his mother did not give birth to. He can but doesn't have to.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by blackbeau1(f): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Too much money.his problem is how to spend it
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Opoki(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Make e go ask black Faze and Faze.
He'll soon understand that to be a celebrity self na liabity.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by redcliff: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2013
This wasnt necessary now. Trust me, daily cost of maintaining that car is way over the edge..
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by vislabraye(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2013
Very good for him. I'm sure he will enjoy his speed racer in Lagos holdup
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by ba7man(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Babzilla:

I CONCUR. 30M NO BE ROASTED CORN.
That was how it was reported that VECTOR bought a Bentley GT Coupe. Meanwhile, he only took a pix with the car on the set of "Born Leader". No beef but we need to learn to verify our informations.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Akpan107(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Baba419: See iyanya oh! shocked
hmmm... This one na anoda private jet ooo
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Nixo: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Na waoooh,ontop this kukere shaa...na so CDs D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sell? Or is there more to this ?
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Asis(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Hmm well gud fr him..
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by mruwaifo(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2013
For where !!
This guy probably spent only 7 to 9 million on this car as tokunbo .
Most probably wont pay all at once , then have you guys drop your jaws with the N30m price tag publicity stunt .
Nice one though .

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by IlCapitano(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2013
That's how most of these celebs fritter their earnings away. If this guy doesn't get slightly frugal we'll be watching him on Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire in a few years time.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by sunnyt1(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2013
pash4naija: i guess he has the money and good for him. But I can't for the life of me figure out why people spend that much on a car which is a liability instead of investing in more tangible assets. Anyway to each his own I guess...as long as they can afford it

What makes you think he has the money? If you know what these guys do, u go fear fear
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by miracleoscar(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2013
Life is too short,let him iyanya enjoy himself.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by konami001: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2013
Them go hold meeting o...
Them go start yab human beings...
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by stevecantrell: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2013
Unless you have access to his monthly bank statements, I don't think its fair to criticize the dude. After all, some guy above claims he's worth 3BN. shocked
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Ok gud for him. But i can't understand why stuffs like dis would make front page. Its not like he'll give me or you to ride it. Imagine Channels tv announcing this..dats how bizzare it sounds.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by cole82(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Vanity upon vanity they say its vanity.Spending 30million naira to buy a car that will certainly depreciate later.Why didn't he invest the money on other worthwhile ventures rather than doing this just because of fame to impress the ladies.Anyways good for him.
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Teejazy(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2013
H try small..
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Not all that glow is gold,ask Goldie.

Even Dangote laments every now and then paying so much to buy a private jet.Investment is the key.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by CGKing(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2013
This our ppl self, he should have invested the money. Why we like to show off self?
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by temitemi1(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2013
Congratulations bro, more to come!
Re: Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car by felixtare(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2013
mennnnnnn dats my dream carrrrrrrrrrrRRR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha's Fans Release Titans Anthem As They Welcome Her In Port Harcourt / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Dazzles In New Pictures / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.