Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? (11464 Views)

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Maxymilliano(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
honeric01: Pot of life.
Pot Of Life (epic).
Evil Encounter
Abiku.

Hammer House Of Horror
Nightmare On Elm Street
Omen 1- 3
The Guardian
Zombie The Flesh Eater
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by queenpin: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
The reign of Abiku
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by kolo007: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET(FREDDIE KRUGER)- PARTS 1-7 INCLUDING NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - THE LAST NIGHTMARE & FREDDIES BACK (MEN THAT S8IT IS SCARY).....
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by KINGwax(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Evil dead
Hell raiser
Return of the living dead
The ring
Omen
Extortionist
The guadian
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Gospell(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
stag night
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Gospell(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
priest
the exorcist
the ruins
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Child's play
WHO'S NEXT(NOLLYWOOD)
LIVING DEAD
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by PBundles(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Jeepers Creepers, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by GentleSmiles: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
(1)Willy Willy
(2)The Living Dead
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by ikechukz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
1, Poltergeist(1982)
2,Nneka
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by rodeo0070(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON.
THE OMEN.

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by naptu2: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
Strange Paradise. (Very scary TV series. Had to watch cos everybody else loved watching it).

Hammer House of Horror.

Pot of Life.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
The Mummy Returns
Child's Play
The Exorcist
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
naptu2: 1) The Blob.

2) Devil Dog.

3) All Christopher Lee's Dracula movies.

4) The day the Bridge Fell Down.

5) I Spit on Your Grave.

6) The Cult of Natas (Jimi Odumosu).

7) Lynx (a little bit).

cool OMEN

9) The Exorcist

You have no idea what the movie along with Evil Encounter did to me as a kid. Would be fun to watch again now.

@ Thread

Evil encounter
The cult of Natas
Omotara - have no idea what it was called but that ogbanje girl gave me nightmares for weeks.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by question(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
1. Armchair Thriller
2. X-files
3. Leprechaun
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Amaechina(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
Insidious... though its a bit recent is another scary shit
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by tjfulloption(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
i know what you did last summer.
the ghost and darkness (lions)
the ghost and darkness (ghost ship)
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Krucifax(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Evil Dead

The Omen

The Exorcist (voted as world scariest movie ever)
shocked

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Booty4me: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
evil dead

vewi scary
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by patostation(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hammer House of Horror
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Uchwilliam(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
final destination 1 to 5
saw r to 6
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Tascocent(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mystiqme: Ayamatanga angry
wa gba yi jare
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by aieromon(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
Evil dead. I guess I was a wussie then.

I love horror flicks now and can watch it at night. Yeayyyy
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by tremzy07(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
2cute: Nightmare on Elm Street

This movie scared the cr*p out of me!!! *Shivers* why isnt anyone mentioning freddy and jason, as well as, 'i know what you did last summer?' crazy movie! But Saw and final destination takes the cake! I swore off horror flicks after watching those movies. Only a really sick mind could have come up with some of those scenes!
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by rodeo0070(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
timpaker: If it is not "Ayamatanga" (hope i spelt the name correctly?) then no other can give me the flick.
I remember after seeing the programme, i hardly sleep and must stay in the middle of some elders to feel safe.

Paulina and Atupka (the shapeless monster) gave me several sleepless night.

That Yoruba film fit kill persin with fear i swear!!!
cry cry cry
YOU MEAN THIS...

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by manosteel(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dracula
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by nodullin(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
[size=20pt]AYAMATANGA[/size]

really scared back then.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by tonididdy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
pavitrabalse07: 1408 .. scary movie .....Really when I was watching that movie I got goose pimples
lol haha room 1408 but e nor move me 1bit.i have seing worse.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by ukpaku: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
when i watch BANCE
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by FEMIMACRO(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
JASON Goes to HELL. Wayback then I almost died of watching those horror movies cos I won't be able to sleep alone @ Night.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by omoodeogere(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
alajor: Evil dead" dat movie used to scare d heck outta me
YES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dstv Compact Plus / Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere / Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.